The Path to Complete Enlightenment~Mahayana

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peep these!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3 girls are still standing and they are fucking HUGE. Night 90 tonight, woooooooooooooh what a long stretch it's been with these lovely ladies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
looking great bud...cant wait to see the clone run...so besides curing you see your keeper?

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rasp, Phil, THC, Rude:tiphat: MOneY, I don't know...most of them are JackHerer-ish probably not sticking around but HUGE yielders. It'll be between the coated lil' Indica girl and the only big lady that passed on some SFV scents/tastes...we'll see. If I were a cropper, the Jacks would be competing for sure.

K

Karma Genetics

THE mom Dominator is THE Same cut i just got 3rd prize with At The high Times cannabis cup sativa seedcompany.

THE Dominator mom is most intresting when smoked, THE effect is one of its stronger Side,s. Got à differnt high, i think from the THC CBD combo.

Also medical i think you Will like them Dominator dominant pheno,s.

You. Did à great job on them.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, KG! These plants really were impressive, all different types of smoke and all of it is potent. It would be much easier to choose a clone and run a bunch of her. Due to the difference in flowering time, feeding needs and height of these plants it was tough to have them all truly happy this first go round. Still they gave me 500+ grams from that one 600:)

BM! This one's for you....95-100 day pheno
picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Outstanding work man! 100 days... holy shit! Looks like the wait was worth it, great work and much :respect: on your beautiful grow! SL

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn MP that one looks like a bitch to trim:D

Where's the smoke report bro?

Stay safe
BM

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paulo, thanks bro.

Stagger, it was a long wait but it's some spacey ganja:)

Shit, BM. I'm a slacker and you gotta go come outta the batcave and call me out! I'll do my best to get up some smoke reports in the next couple days.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good things come to those that wait..... Patients is key in our quest to find the best