What's new

lonestars killer queen grow show

S

speedemon

I can 100% guarantee that e4ian has the Lonestars Killer Queen as its a cut off mine ;)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Ok thanks the prob is the mass overfert and stress as to why it looks completely different in shape appearance and 3 blade leaves

e4ian

Ok thanks the prob is the mass overfert and stress as to why it looks completely different in shape appearance and 3 blade leaves

Np.But maybe picked up some stress from going back and too under different wattage lights.
..and the leaf burns of course.

e4ian

?. Anyway.Yeah man.Follow the instructions.With VitaLink Coir max its 6-8ml per litre [CF 12-18] easy.
In fact as ive always felt theres no need for a truncheon.Only confirms what you know.However that's been on flush for about a week..

e4ian

Your mistaken with the Cfl burnt leaves. I did state this.
Not at all mass over fertilization [on the contrary].. Why would i do that anyway.!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Mann.No neg rep from me.

Carry on.

Plus rep that post then its not hard!!

So you have no truncheon to test run off either For salt build up what about a ph pen?

Stress will also mess with the terpine profile you stated and said no grape smell if you read the thread many people say grape then i saw your pic that is why i questioned if it was the lonestar cut you have i didnt even know who you got it from

It didnt deserve a neg rep an im sure that if other people Who have the cut read what you said and look at your pic they will think the same as i did

e4ian

P. :nono:

Yeah mann the cut was from a flowering plant.Somewhere i did talk about this[and pic].Pretty sure you or someone commented how it must of been from a flowering plant because of its leaf formation etc.

My system Recirculates.I just top-up with the rec dose as stated.Always have done APART from a few times at the beginning of using NFT where the whole solution would be changed.
Hey maybe i'll taste grape later on.First impression was Hairspray.Now sweets..

So your getting the BS Cheese?

All this time-wasting over a neg rep you think i gave you!.When your online i'll show you something..

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Lol doesnt prove a thing anyone could have done that for you now if you would have plus repped i could have seen who done it

End of conversation im not into childish games

e4ian

Proves Exactly what ive stated...

Proves Exactly what ive stated...

?:dunno:. Right before your eyes mann and at the stated time.But of course you didnt recieve POSITIVE rep for your accusation.

Anyway keep sweet. And TY .[a long time ago]..

Must say though that happens often in LIFE i see.

:woohoo::laughing:

e4ian

Bit blurry.Bud shot @ 9 weeks.-11hrs.

This morning when 11 hrs had elapsed i took a couple of buds including this one.Some of the lower buds looked like they need another couple of days maybe a few.Almost wet its that resinous.
Grape-y smell yes i can see why people say this,although its not a NL#5 grape more a sweety/hairspray grape.
Not as strong as others of late.Bet its tasty though preciousss..

Lol. Arrrrr New Zealand :biggrin: