What's new

Help me hit the 3 pound mark!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I think the bigger yields can be achieved with bigger plants.. one large plant can easily out yield a bunch of little ones... think about it one stalk that holds many side arms in a much compacted space compared to having a bunch of little dwarfs....I've seen it done... I myself have yield 2.5+ under 1k and that was my record 4 plants per light in soiless medium, I've heard of people doing multiple lights getting a constant 3 on hydro... and a record of 6lb under one light in the middle of everything.... sensi star was the strain they did that with.
my biggest yielder was Bubbleberry of top notch quality herb.

bickeyb

Your garden looks outstanding. :respect:

Loving the Blueberry and Swt Cindy! :woohoo:

THanks buddy! gotta love the influence of sweet tooth in the sweet cindy! :tiphat:

bro look that hamburger there is looking right!but to hit 3 with ur mix i think you should krustyhoods or vert it up!easy as that.o btw K.I.SS keeping it hella simple...peace

I think the bigger yields can be achieved with bigger plants.. one large plant can easily out yield a bunch of little ones... think about it one stalk that holds many side arms in a much compacted space compared to having a bunch of little dwarfs....I've seen it done... I myself have yield 2.5+ under 1k and that was my record 4 plants per light in soiless medium, I've heard of people doing multiple lights getting a constant 3 on hydro... and a record of 6lb under one light in the middle of everything.... sensi star was the strain they did that with.
my biggest yielder was Bubbleberry of top notch quality herb.

i should probably start another thread but im not going to.. i was trying to hit 3 lbs with one light.. my last harvest off of that spent a couple weeks in the new setup and yielded a little over 2 lbs.
now im trying to hit 2 lbs every 2 weeks or 4 lbs a month.. i think its possible once i dial it in.. i wont be running somango any more, only going to be running bogs blue moon rocks, bogs sweet cindy, dj shorts blueberry and the candy,

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hey brotha You will achieve your goal in no time.... if you can get 1lb per light awesome anything over that you are rocking it :) thats how I see it. Your plants are healthy and beautiful... longer veg and training will do it, I lolipop my plants and clean em nice before flowering if possible... tho I wasn't able to do it to all mine right now because they are so many.... and some are smaller and 25+ strains....
I just started flowering some DJs flo and a bunch of others... hoping to be as colorful as your blueberry...
also had the blueberry but killed them all by mestake.. except a male that was destroyed later.
check out my thread later when things start bulking up :)
all the best.

bickeyb

heres some more pics
fresh roots!
DSC01864modified.jpg

some HUGE colas
DSC01882modified.jpg

hydro scrog of somangos
DSC01886modified.jpg

last soil run ill ever do! if im going to hit 3lbs off one light this is gunna be the closest
DSC01891.jpg

Xerhoss

Lookin good, man! Great pics, too. Thanks for sharin the grow...always good tips and pointers in these threads. :)

bickeyb

heres a little update, took the sweet cindys and blueberry down today!

sweet cindy pheno im keeping
DSC01972modified.jpg

another cindy pheno im keeping
DSC01988modified.jpg

bb pheno im keeping
DSC01978modified.jpg

other bb pheno im keeping
DSC01984modified.jpg

bb pheno im NOT keeping
DSC01982modified.jpg

some dried somango
DSC01990modified.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
INSANE OUT OF CONTROL THIS SUCH sweet cindy BUDS MAN, the harvest shot scare me full cristall covered and so nice color sure sweetest taste coming in man,keep it up and thanks for share this beauty bunch of nuggets, great+++

bickeyb

INSANE OUT OF CONTROL THIS SUCH sweet cindy BUDS MAN, the harvest shot scare me full cristall covered and so nice color sure sweetest taste coming in man,keep it up and thanks for share this beauty bunch of nuggets, great+++

Thanks killer ! i was soo stoked on how the sweet cindy came out!:laughing: shes a yielder to! with the top cola weighing in at 15 grams dry :dance013::dance013: covered in frost with a crazy spicy smell that reminds me of jack herer

bickeyb

little update ! i have bogs blue moon rocks going into their second week, also just put in the candy, it will be my first time running it in hydro and i cant wait to see how she turns out!!
also i havent really mentioned the chem4 og kush, i only got 1 female out of 10.. AND SHE IS A GIANT :laughing:!!!!! the shots of the buds are next to a quart sized bottle of ph down.. which is taller and way fatter then a water bottle!

bmr
DSC02155modified.jpg

DSC02156modified.jpg

the candy
DSC02153modified.jpg

DSC02154modified.jpg

somango
DSC02157modified.jpg

chem 4 ogkush
DSC02158modified.jpg

DSC02179modified.jpg

DSC02167modified.jpg

DSC02174modified.jpg

DSC02171modified.jpg

DSC02170modified.jpg

TB Gardens

Veteran
woww what a beautiful flowering room. isn't going on a shopping spree at your local hydro store the best feeling?

how are you doing on that 2lb every 2 week goal?

bickeyb

woww what a beautiful flowering room. isn't going on a shopping spree at your local hydro store the best feeling?

how are you doing on that 2lb every 2 week goal?

we will find out in about a week, i took the somangos scrog down about 8or9 days ago and yeilded 18ounces off of it but it was only 3 plants

T

Tarus Bulbar

Lookn like a proper flowering room bickeyb!!
Must be doin something right when u gotta use a roll of
green plastic to support ur ladies!! LOL!
Id like to know how much that HUGE cola is goin to weigh
when its dried out!!
Keep the pics coming bro
Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts