What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sheffeild Blues x [Blues x (Blues x Blueberry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

this is my first time breeding reg seeds all ive worked with is autos

meny months ago i was gifted some clones of the blues ,after hearing how nice the blues is to smoke i wanted too try make some seeds what would be as close to the blues clone but in seed form .
i germed a pack of Blues x Blues x Blueberry to find a male to work with . out of the 10 pk of seeds all 10 germed i had 5 fems what i binned and 5 males , 2 of the males were blues dom and 1 realy stood out so i used him for my breeding male .
i only vegged 1 of the blues clones for 1 week and used a 200w envirolte to flower it , i brushed polen on to 1 bud site and saved the rest in a vial and placed into my frezzer .
i have still got the male under 24h light for him to reveg . (ill add photos soon its at my other growroom )

i got 40 ish seeds from the bud i let them dry for 2 weeks and put 10 in tissue a cpl of days ago . out of the 10 ,9 germed within 48 hours .

ill add more here in a cpl of weeks when the seedlings are bigger .

thanks for looking .

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
This should be interesting cheesey, what will you do with the progeny? Will they be backcrossed to the Blues? Is this a seedline in the making bro? Kinda close to the Ugorg strain smellyberry

C

cheesey

This should be interesting cheesey, what will you do with the progeny? Will they be backcrossed to the Blues? Is this a seedline in the making bro? Kinda close to the Ugorg strain smellyberry

u meen there killer skunk . blues x blues x blueberry thats what i used for the male . and hit the blues clone again .
ill see what these grow n smoke like i may hit the blues yet again with a male from theses .

theherbalizor

Veteran
Wicked man.. Sounds like a great cross. It will be interesting to see what comes out of the incrosses. May get some insight into its genetic make up.

Who did the blues x bluesberry? And did you sample any of the females from the initial outcross. Still yet to try the blues but it does indeed sound tasty and your latest run with her is looking tops man.

C

cheesey

Wicked man.. Sounds like a great cross. It will be interesting to see what comes out of the incrosses. May get some insight into its genetic make up.

Who did the blues x bluesberry? And did you sample any of the females from the initial outcross. Still yet to try the blues but it does indeed sound tasty and your latest run with her is looking tops man.

no the fems were binned when they showed pre flower i didnt have room to grow them out due to having my tents all ready full . so the clone and male went in a homemade box with the envirolite .

dont think i can post the name of the seed maker of the blues x blueberry but shhh posted there name if u look in shhh post

im also thinking of hitting exodus cheese (jah hoovers cut ) and my nightmare kush (aka the white ) with the polen as well ,when i have room .

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting stuff,,, all the best with this project :yes: Please keep us updated :canabis:

C

cheesey

Interesting stuff,,, all the best with this project :yes: Please keep us updated :canabis:

cheers doc . if i had more beans i would send some out for testers .
but what ill do in the next month is make some more also hit blues cheese and my nightmare with the polen i have in my frezzer and when ready send some out.

Bulldog501

great project.
ive got a freind working on the same genetics although his one generation behind
still growing out his Killer Skunks Blues x ( blues x blueberry) which is going to hit his blues clone.
very interesting project with some great genetics
ill be tagging along here for sure

cannaboy

Did you make the MALE LINE used or is this the killer skunk males cheesey?? or smelly berry? either way it is a good line you have, didn't you spank a cheese and psycosis and blues cheese x NL and some suspects as well,, I wish you all the best mate,, Youll get some stinkers.. Is the psycoberry is very similar to the others??
I find the cheese NL to be the BEST after cheese... what do yuo think,,

If you made the line why not hit the cheese with the blue's this is a goal of mine in the past but now I realise that R1's are crap.. and that urog has a different blues to the know 1 that circles here its very old and distinctive in floral aroma and charachteristics.

Keep us informed,,

C

cheesey

Did you make the MALE LINE used or is this the killer skunk males cheesey?? or smelly berry? either way it is a good line you have, didn't you spank a cheese and psycosis and blues cheese x NL and some suspects as well,, I wish you all the best mate,, Youll get some stinkers.. Is the psycoberry is very similar to the others??
I find the cheese NL to be the BEST after cheese... what do yuo think,,

If you made the line why not hit the cheese with the blue's this is a goal of mine in the past but now I realise that R1's are crap.. and that urog has a different blues to the know 1 that circles here its very old and distinctive in floral aroma and charachteristics.

Keep us informed,,

i used the killer male to hit the blues ?(your cut ) yes im going to hit cheese (jah hoovers cut ) and also going to hit my nightmare kush aka whites

Last edited:
R

rocky5

some one is going to end up knocking some
kind of super cheese out next,hope its you mate.
i was going through the clone only thread and i see
some one said that cheese is near enough dead in the scene
but i would have to disagree,up here the cheese thing is just kicking off even though no one has it.
i blame the internet,they see what all you guys are doing.
every young guy up here seems to know an exedous crew
member.he,he.

anyway good luck with the adventure bro.

rocky5

C

cheesey

photo update still little seedlings around 8 days from seed . will update again in 7 days

ukc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts