What's new

A World On A String

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just took a hit of nicely aged dry sift from my last run....wow,what flavor,that death marble is kooky! just love that,so petty,like mokume gane metalwork or the patterns in damascus steel...have a death marble of my own made with half iso wash half bubble,the iso wash is blood red for some reason so it looks like evil mind magma....cant wait to sandbag someone....

T

THE PABLOS

....sandbagging someone....I think I know just what you mean unc..

That shit is majorly potent....you can kill someone with it. I had a bong dedicated to hash...at one time. Peeps used to hit it like weed....lol...wholly shit....not safe...coughing all over the place...drooling...one headed for the bathroom and puked...another...a female friend...went totally out...and folded into her husbands arms.

That's when I first got the bags....totally a rookie....and I was kind of evil as well....I don't do that anymore. Broke that glass piece.

...in the pix...they had sat for a while...and I dropped one on the back deck...I had to tweezer some shit out....I thought it a more interesting way to show them...rather than all cleaned up. I had to roll them like dough on dry sieve.... to keep them from sticking...to the plate. My fingers were like spiderman...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the strains i have in jar have been putting some people down after three hits,most dont want a second bowl or joint....lightweights!

T

THE PABLOS

....Well no shit dude lol...look at the plants you are growing....I'm following you around over there....just watching....your minor little bug war....if you saw my rooms...you'd shit....I breed whitefly....found a huge centipede the other day...scorpions fairly often....lots of spiders...sometimes thrips and ants....and I do just about nothing to stop anything. I love them all.

Sometimes I find a brown dew on my fan screens....I believe it is moist coco jizz and plant secretion. Sometimes leaves get very sticky....with blasting lumens at close range....and constant fly attacks. I'm in the trenches....and don't try to get out.

I respect your clean environment....I'm just comfortable in my wallow. I'm wondering how it will evolve....or....DEVO...someday this war....will end.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny,and i just bleached again,have a bunch of pics of the garden from tonight,will pop one in,got another of the moths, little bastards...yah,compared to the mite battle at the last place,this is a mere annoyance,home sweet semi sterile home!

T

THE PABLOS

Right on....in retrospect....I'd say I'm probably just envious of your sanitation. Dirty P

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it works for me,thats what i come here for,not to follow the rest of the herd,i was just zip tying down some witches weed cuts under the LED and before i would have treated it like spun glass the plants...just went in and lashed them down like a bad s&m scene,no safety words were uttered...,all fine after their nap,hungry...starting to crown...digging the purple lamp....seems to be working just fine in spite of all the nay sayers...

oops,the garden...

picture.php

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Looks like a lab....plants healthy....looks like you will be rocking it out....very very nice. Props

I have some ideas on LEDs...they are popping up in the shops around here....I was actually checking a system out today...bought some Kool Bloom powder and another flange for my filter....I'm changing some things.....I can't stand HPS lighting...bothers me...I'm tired of my set up.......yet I keep pushing it along. I could do so much better.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,i mean sunlight is about 5500K ? thats not orange as far a i know,i am thinking of going warm halide in the future,thats a Hortilux conversion bulb,like it better than straight sodium...

T

THE PABLOS

Casey....Killer....SouthZone.. .this batch...all F2s

Casey....Killer....SouthZone.. .this batch...all F2s

There are two Casey Jones and a Killer Chemdog in the first pictures I'm showing tonight. The three of them were inlined....making my next generations...so F3.

Pretty typical Casey phenotypes....the more TW/Thai....fruity...to me...distinctly Casey (I just identify the aroma as distinct...the Diesels smell like...Diesels...harder to connect to this cross)......this is outstanding Mary Jane....I love smoking these phenotypes...they get me way high...the Diesel phenotypes (like the one I'm smoking at this moment...tend to wreck me for a while...uber potent).....the fruity phenos....are so very sativa...very up....fuzzy and warm.

All the plants in this post....are flushing at day 60 of flower..batch mates...

South Zone Skunk= Skunk#1 X ChemDD.....more spears and partially pollinated with Casey Jones F2 (for the hell of it)....pretty much looks like a Skunk to me. Again....missed on this one....I had better ones in the F1....I'll have to try another batch. I expected a better show in the F2....so not totally stoked....still easy/stable plants. Wonder what Jones does to it...I'll have to mess with that...Casey has a way of making things better.

Seed flower....productive...ripe

Sweet Milks and Honey Whites....lol....they are growing well together...it's fun watching indicas bulk....so fast...plumping like a bastard.

Hummingbird= Kali Mist x ChemDKush X Grape Krush....fucking sick...they are super strong and vigorous....I don't know why....but I considered this a 1/2 ass creation for some reason...when I made it. Then something drew me to the beans....when I was looking in my collection....for something to grow. It's early yet...they are still stretching like hell....but I'm in love with them...all of them are shizzle.....following the rabbit into a berry briar patch....misted in Kush....

That's the way it was.....on this day

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really like the structure of those first buds,lots of photo appeal on those...it will be interesting to see casey in the mix,all the crosses i have had were pretty dang good...this would be the pint i would generally start to lament the demise of my jones krusher mama....wonder where RM has been lately

T

THE PABLOS

....Not to sound like a kiss ass.....but I must be one of H3ads biggest advocates....that all started with 2pacs of Casey Jones. Hands down one of the best strains around.....you will see H3ads stuff constantly in this thread....a huge fan of all things he does....he has the eye for selection.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....Not to sound like a kiss ass.....but I must be one of H3ads biggest advocates....that all started with 2pacs of Casey Jones. Hands down one of the best strains around.....you will see H3ads stuff constantly in this thread....a huge fan of all things he does....he has the eye for selection.
heck,i feel the same way about Dutchgrowns work,hands down some of the best herb i have ever grown....so many strains yet to grow,plus eventually i will start making my own beans,but for now there are plenty of good reasons in my jars to keep growing her strains

T

THE PABLOS

I say...if you find genetics that work for you....stay on them. I find that if I like a breeder's selections in one strain....I find the same success in other strains....they may have created.

H3ads shit rocks for me. I must then....have similar taste....his shit is straight evolved hippy. Dead Heads....evolved....are usually great weed peeps.....I'm not talking about miracle shit head peeps in the parking lot....but the evolved...."I can afford to tour"....Dead Heads....from back in the days of Jerry Klause....

I've never actually been that into the Dead....but did see them....and have friends with way over a 100 shows under their belts. The parking lots were always fun....going to see shows out of town in Vegas....always an adventure.

I'm stuck at home....to keep my recovering dog company...he has tubes hanging out and sedated...I have another beast of a dog that might try to fire him up or get to interested in his wounds. As it is raining...can't split them up.

Like a Nascar pit stop.....

My exhaust fan shit the bed this morning....room must have heated for 3 hrs or so....before I went in....I sensed something was not right....opened the door....humid like the jungle...water dripping off the ceiling....about 120 degrees...lol....like a sauna.

I was going to switch out tomorrow....had the fan and had to drill/mount the flange (new also).....basically tore one out....and replaced the broke fan.......I mounted the Max Can Fan directly into the existing hanging filter (horizontal)....had to sink sheet metals while my helper held the fan in place....then replace all the flex ducting....

The fan was so unbalanced... the motor was making noise and it had trouble starting....made a loud hum....I couldn't run it off a timer any longer...finally it quit on me all together....not even 2yrs old.

Probably my fault....I had it hanging off bungie straps (now like I said...it's screwed into the actual filter).... that whacked out the balance..not sure though...I tried it after I removed it....the motor is a loud super hum...and the fan skips but won't go around....done.

Fuck yeah....Chaos...and the plants weathered it perfectly....another 2hrs....I'd have lost the entire flower studio. World on a String.

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Glad to hear ya stumbled inside in time, Pablos! 2 yrs for the fan huh? What brand was it? I've got one that just passed the year mark, got me to thinking it might be time to have a back-up on hand as it's not one of the high end brands.

T

THE PABLOS

Glad to hear ya stumbled inside in time, Pablos! 2 yrs for the fan huh? What brand was it? I've got one that just passed the year mark, got me to thinking it might be time to have a back-up on hand as it's not one of the high end brands.

8" Max Can Fan.....

I couldn't believe it....the new fan....same exact model...was installed yesterday into my existing filter...as I posted. This morning it was working fine....so I turned on the timer....click it went off as per plan...more than a 1/2 hr later...still off. Ok that's a problem....right away I know something is wrong....as my timer shuts off for 1/2 hr and 15 min intervals....any longer than a 1/2 hr....something is wrong.

So this new fan wouldn't even hum to come back on....and was hot as hell. I quickly shut down lights....got out the drill and started to disassemble. Ended up running to town and traded it in for another....and just decided to replace the filter as well.....so a new 100....heavy as hell.....lucky the shop opened at 10....and no issue on returning the beat fan....in and out...they take care of me.

Mounted the fan via inverted flange (as per their instruction video on their web sight)...mounted flange.....had wife help unhook the chains....so I could remove the old filter....100s are hefty....got that out of there....heaved the new one up....redid the duct work....all while working under the green light of my head lamp. That was my morning....stay in the pocket....remain calm....

I love those fans....just Chaos has a thing for me.....trick or treat?.....anyway....my exhaust is redone....filter, fan, duct.....mostly the Max Can Fans are quiet...and shaped well for ducting....can't explain all my problems of late. If this one messes up....I'll think different.

Have back up exhaust fans.....today's crash was big...since I hadn't returned the 1st fan....I had no back up...usually I have one. I'm fortunate I live where I do....shops are everywhere.....several within a 1/2 hr drive. I have a few hrs before the stank breaks loose...I have emergency plans....tools are in place...important not to freak out. Not my 1st rodeo....I'll tell you that. I prefer to have back up equipment for any emergency.....well worth the cost.

Change filters and fans before they go....I push all my equipment....can't advise anyone to do the same. I'll have to replace movers next....which is minor compared to exhaust....if you think you are losing performance.....you are....don't wait.....or 2nd guess.

Throw some pine bark on the fire.....dampen down....smoke out the property.....as per plan.

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Before my fan mishap...

Before my fan mishap...

.....I took some shots of my frozen OD Purple Bastard Haze f2.....now in her 100s.....she was pretty well iced over....but still she continues....I haven't watered her in a wk...as she was rained on pretty good. It's warming up this week....so we push into November....until the wheels fall off...

O carrots are divine....you get a dozen for a dime....it's magik.....

T

THE PABLOS

.....Yup...I'm very impressed with her gameness. Not one sign of inter sex....frozen several xs....winds and rain....messed up feed schedule....and still she smells lovely....and slowly progresses.

Again....I'll have to give a tip of the hat to Connoisseur...I've had success with the two strains I've grown from them. I see no problems with their hybrids...and would recommend to others. Very nice stuff.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that from connoisseur? yet another breeder to check out,actually if all goes as planned i may get a chance to meet and greet in person at the 420 cup in the 'dam....thinking of entering if i have something worthy(i already do...)

Latest posts

Latest posts