What's new

Organic Soil Will Make you Smarter?

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
interesting hopefully it doesnt get exploited and made into a smart pill or something
Well it would be a lot better than resorting to synthetic drugs.

That was a pretty cool article. Makes me want to roll around in the mud. :dance013:

J

JackTheGrower

I tried a Bowl of Organic soil and it didn't make me smarter.. "Ha Ha"

It is an art to manage soil properly so I am sure that is what it is.

J

JackTheGrower

So Science finds that Nature makes us feel good.. Or Better than being in an Office Building.. Wow..

That is News.. <Humour Intended>

Nice thread.. Food for thought. Mother Nature wins again.. Cool with me!

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Sweet. I'm going to be huffing with my head in our soil bin...daily.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
but if they make it into a pill then no one has to go outside and do stuff to get the benefits, thats y i hope they dont

Oh don't worry, if they take the pill instead of going outside they'll still get Vitamin D deficient from not getting sunlight, get fat and lethargic from being excessively sedentary, then try to band-aid those issues with more and more pills until they pretty much wither up and die the most horribly unimaginable death.

Barahng

Oh don't worry, if they take the pill instead of going outside they'll still get Vitamin D deficient from not getting sunlight, get fat and lethargic from being excessively sedentary, then try to band-aid those issues with more and more pills until they pretty much wither up and die the most horribly unimaginable death.

Except they could take Vitamin D supplements. I'd be more worried about losing my mind or getting depressed; being holed in the house all the time.

slyman

ahahaha great!

Cool Moe

Veteran
I read that same artcile on sciencedaily.com and ever since then I've been turning my compost bin each time by hand, getting my arms and my face right down in there as deep as I can, breathing in the earth while mixing as good as possible. My wife thinks I'm nuts but trust me smoke a big bowl of sticky icky and go turn your backyard compost bin by hand, you'll come up smilin every time

Latest posts

Latest posts