What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

G

Guest129216

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hey all.

Decided to make a growlog so that I can keep track of my different strains, plans and Ideas and stuff.

Also looking forward to input from all of y'all. Don't be afraid to post pics, thoughts, critisism, ideas, etc. here.

I live on lat.60 so my outdoorseason is limited.

I have prepared different guerilla spots in the ground and in a tree.

I am not an experienced grower. Grown a couple of micro grows indoor, and outdoor last season.

Had totally wrong strains last year though, so the harvest was close to nothing. Hopefully that will change this year.

I am thanking all icmaggers for everything that you have taught me.:thank you: This log is created for both you and me.

Strains:

Danish strains::dance013:

-Leb27
-Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix
-Nepal 08
-Purple Thyphoon
-Royal Dane
-Royal Dane x Thyphoon
-Thyphoon 09
-White Russian x Royal Dane
-Oldfarmer Nepal
-UK 08-09
-Danish pot x Blue ryder

Finnish strains::jump:

-Ovala Rastataja
-Finx
-Finx x Pehkuruder
-Pehkuruder

Auto strains::smoke::smoke out:

-Diesel Ryder
-Blue Ryder
-Short Stuff

Dutch strains::wahey:

-PPP Fem.
-Alaskan Ice

Some have been purchased and some have been gifted to me.:ying:

This stuff is vegging in my tent now. The tent is locatad in an uninsulated loft. After I have put them outside, I have a Pure Power Plant fem. and an Alaskan Ice plant that I will try to grow in the tent.
Hard to control temps in there though, so we will see how that will go.........

I will put the plants outside soon. The spots will be named "spot 1." "spot 2." "spot 3." etc. as i plant outside.

Some pictures:

I put 20 pehkuruder x Finx seeds directly in soil in this 65 litre bucket a couple of days ago. This picture was taken today. Nothing yet.....
Bomsebilete033-1.jpg

My Homebox xs:
Bomsebilete031-3.jpg

Bomsebilete027-2.jpg

Bomsebilete028-2.jpg

PPP to the left. Alaskan Ice to the right. Hopefully I will be able to grow them out.

Bomsebilete038-1.jpg

That's all for now. Wish me good luck guys, I'm really excited about this, and will try to grow as much as I can. Will also try to make seeds.

:gday:

InPotiTrust

Grabbing my front row seat from now...You Got a really nice line up of strains there bro...

Good luck I'll be watching from across the pond

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Solid start there Bom!
Lotsa planting going on this year. Are you using all native soil or adding as needed?
Hope theyre all able to finish for you. *fingers crossed*

:lurk:

G

Guest129216

Grabbing my front row seat from now...You Got a really nice line up of strains there bro...

Good luck I'll be watching from across the pond

Thrilled to have you watching man. :)

Solid start there Bom!
Lotsa planting going on this year. Are you using all native soil or adding as needed?
Hope theyre all able to finish for you. *fingers crossed*

I'm using purchased soil, along with reused soil from last year, Chicken and cow ferts, and some ash from birchtree.
Experimented with native soil last year, but found that it was a no go. The plants were just merely excisting with it, and not growing at all.
Prepared the plots 2-4 weeks ago, so hopefully the plants won't get nuteburned.

Hope they are able to finnish for me aswell man. After last years failure, I won't believe it until I see it.....

Here is the living proof that people on my lat shouldnt grow early dutch strains.(early misty, early bud, biddy early etc. This is the harvest from 35 plants lol.

Bomsebilete007-7.jpg

Bomsebilete009-3.jpg

omg

subscribed

Sweet. :tiphat:

Later ev.:gday:

J

Jah's Son

Wow man. That is one ROUGH harvest. Hopefully your strains work out better this year. When's your historic average first/last frost at your area? Have you thought about light deprivation with some kind of tarp system? It would require some camping near your location though...

This is a GG, right?

G

Guest129216

Finally Been waiting for this one.

Lykke til

Thx man.:wave:

SPOT 1.

Bomsebilete003-12.jpg

Theese four plants were planted out the 14th of may. This picture is from last night:

The two in front: Pehkuruder x Finx

Back left: Nepal

Back Right: Royal Dane

Bomsebilete049.jpg

SPOT 2.(Pic. from last fall. Green stuff in the middle are weedplants.)

Bomsebilete001-8.jpg

Planted out 11 plants there last night.

From the closest until the furthest away:

1. Ovala Rastataja
2. Early Misty (Took it with me by mistake:wallbash:, but I'll give it a try......)
3. Pehkuruder x Finx
4. Leb 30
5. Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix
6. Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix
7. Royal Dane x White Russian
8. Royal Dane x White Russian
9. Royal Dane
10. Royal Dane x Thyphoon
11 Royal Dane x Thyphoon

Bomsebilete045-2.jpg

Pehkuruder x Finx
Bomsebilete041-1.jpg

Before planting them out. Using "ferramol", agains snails.
Bomsebilete039-1.jpg

Oh. And here is a pic of the tree.

Bomsebilete013-4.jpg

Have 4 buckets up there, but they are hard to spot from the ground.

Later ev.:gday:

J

Jah's Son

Your plants seem awfully close together, don't they? How far off is your projected harvest?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there Bom!
I hope you dont mind if a grab a seat and roll a fat one while watch this one.
You got some wild genes going on and to grow them outdoors at Lat 60 is wicked!
Sending all my best vibes and plenty of Sun in your direction.
I also find those plants very close together...are you gonna choose the best ones and chop the males and that´s why you put them so close together? ;)
Take care Bom!
Btw BOM means "good" in portuguese :)

G

Guest129216

Wow man. That is one ROUGH harvest. Hopefully your strains work out better this year. When's your historic average first/last frost at your area? Have you thought about light deprivation with some kind of tarp system? It would require some camping near your location though...

This is a GG, right?

Hey Jah's son (Is that you Jesus?:tongue:)
Last frost night was a week ago(I hope). First frost night comes in the first week of October.

It is deffinatly a GG, and light deprivation is something I don't have time to do, so I will just hope for the best....

Hi there Bom!
I hope you dont mind if a grab a seat and roll a fat one while watch this one.

Hey man!:wave:

Sounds like a great plan!

:smoweed:

You got some wild genes going on and to grow them outdoors at Lat 60 is wicked!
Sending all my best vibes and plenty of Sun in your direction.
I also find those plants very close together...are you gonna choose the best ones and chop the males and that´s why you put them so close together?
Take care Bom!
Btw BOM means "good" in portuguese

The plant's are close together i guess then. uh:dunno: . If I count on 50% being males, and some not making it, it's not too bad though is it?

Good= Bom he he. Cool man.:smoke:

Later.

InPotiTrust

Dam thats rough bro 35 plants and barely any bud now thats hardcore.....At least your looking good so far here's to a better season...:friends:

TLoft13

Hey Bom, your harvest 2009 is just mindboogling!
I thought i had it rough last year....
Good luck for this season!

G

Guest129216

best wishes bro, i will be with you all the way!

Thx. Esbe. Inspired by you, I put those Finnish seeds directly in soil.:plant grow:

Dam thats rough bro 35 plants and barely any bud now thats hardcore.....At least your looking good so far here's to a better season...

Hey Bom, your harvest 2009 is just mindboogling!
I thought i had it rough last year....
Good luck for this season!

He he. I didn't put the pictures of that harvest out here because I'm proud of it. Just wanna keep other noobs from making the same mistake that I did. I still learned alot from it though.

Beautiful weather here today. Will probably plant some more out today.

Have a Goooooooood day everybody!

G

Guest129216

Subscribed! Looking forward to all the updates! Good luck bro!
you got a arsenal of gear damn!

Thx. guys.:tiphat:

Well here's a little update allready!:blowbubbles:

Went up to this sunny summer day. Superhot in there, and growth has suddenly exploded:D:D:D

31 degrees in the tent. I think growing that ppp and Alaskan Ice plant is gonna be real hard. The Tent is under a stone roof, so it gets really hot when it's sunny.:hotbounce

Anybody know what "max temp" for Marihuana plants is? I think I've read that it's 32 degrees celsius, but I have no experience with growing under those temps myself.

I was gifted some ferts yesterday. They are 3 years old. No expiration date on the bottles. I think I will use them in the tree and in the micro grow.

Here's a pic of the plant's that are going out the coming weeks.
70 left in there.
Bomsebilete054.jpg

Sunflower and my two "indoor" plants chilling in the sun along with the ferts. Wish I could grow Marihuana in my garden using buckets like that....

Bomsebilete055.jpg

Later alligators.:gday::rtfo::biggrin:

InPotiTrust

I can see y you would not want to start anymore seeds got alot on your plate there...

I've grown plant with temps in excess of over 100...I think thats like 38 degrees celsius just need to water more often...With the way i grow i try not to think of what man has come up with about whats max and whats not just try to test things out for yourself...

haxi

Subscribed :)
Your seedlings looks good !
Can't wait to see them growin' :)
Keep it up
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts