What's new

Platinum Purps

G

GreenLion

Platinum Purps is a pheno I found in 4 Purple Erkle x Sour D v3 seeds I pop'd in 08'. The seeds were made by "GoFertz". I love this cut, cus I hated growing erkle, with it's slow growth, low yeild, larf city and bud rot. But love the herb..
IMO this cut is erkle with a facelift so to say. Fast growth, ez to grow, yeilds VERY well, no bud rot, no larf, breeze to trim. Done in 50 days flat!
Smoke is off the hook, retaining the grapey erkle taste but with a slight diesel sharpness to it, very stoney.

Platinum Purps close up:
picture.php

Platinum Purps n Blue Dream:
picture.php

Volusian

loving the contrast between the two in the group shot. dank!!!!
very nice find in the beans you popped.

enjoy

ESCOknows

shit looks bomb! hows the stretch & yeild ?? im running a purple kush cross right now that looks similar and that bitch she goes 3x in flower, clones end up over 2 feet tall.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

really nice green lion...that pic with the color contrast is awesome...beautiful strain...would love those genetics...dj

RoastedO

Platinum Purps is a pheno I found in 4 Purple Erkle x Sour D v3 seeds I pop'd in 08'. The seeds were made by "GoFertz". I love this cut, cus I hated growing erkle, with it's slow growth, low yeild, larf city and bud rot. But love the herb..
IMO this cut is erkle with a facelift so to say. Fast growth, ez to grow, yeilds VERY well, no bud rot, no larf, breeze to trim. Done in 50 days flat!
Smoke is off the hook, retaining the grapey erkle taste but with a slight diesel sharpness to it, very stoney.

Sounds and looks amazing. I remember Goferts from DHK, he was a real cool guy, havnt seen him online in a long time now. You do that cross justice GL.

All the best,
RO

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
LOOKS bomb ....interesting it looks like a cut that i have obtained from a guy .. and its called Platinum Kush ... lemme dig up some good budshots

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
here ya go..... nevermind they do look a little different .... none the less looks like a dank cut you got there ..

20944102_3296.jpg

20944102_3285.jpg

20944purp_012.jpg

GreenLion - I can say from firsthand experience that your Platinum purp tastes BOMB!!! I must admit I'm very interested. Was that harvest a one time thing or do you have a mom plant around?

G

GreenLion

Thank you, thank you!

Roasted0- Yeah Goferts was the man, wish he'd pop up! After I was lucky enough to acquire these beans from a kind friend. I did a little research... Cus I never heard of him before, just liked the idea of this cross. His named poped up on some forums I forget which, but he knew what he was doing for sure! All his plants looked dialed and his erkle mom was top notch!

Jackthereffer- I think I remeber when you first posted that girl, she looks pure fiya! Do u still rock her?

Frickn squirrel- Thanks bro! Yeah i've had the mom since I poped the seeds in 08..I LOVED your Blue Night, and voted for it to win.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Oh yea i got a couple bushes of it right now .... mine looks more like those last pics you put up ....They may be related ...