What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my dream

overbudjet

Veteran
first let me introduce myself i have smoke mj when i was young :biggrin: but quit her for 20 years .a years ago a bad car crash! been hit by a 18 wheelers 2 time (be hitted first time by the truck tractor rolled under trailler and be hit again by traillers wheel :hide:)and since having severe pain only mj interrupt the pain so been with Mary Jane again :biggrin:but where i live pot was decent but way overpriced .so i have thinking why not groow it again HO sorry i didn't tell you i have note only smoke when i was young and always having some friend that are groower to.SO
i will introduce you to my dream

please enter
picture.php

in my dream
picture.php

room in basement 9x8 ,stealth and secure entry,sealed ,sound proofed , co2,3k,computer control,water cooling(rez and air)drain to waste it reaturn in my well anyway
ok the pic now i tell you guy still in the making

ass you can see i think my girl will be happy
i will accep any input or comment
P.S. The hydrosystem will be a under culture system (will post a diy on these too they are a lot cheaper than commercial

Last edited:
S

sparkjumper

So we can safely say that you and MLK junior had different dreams ..

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
sorry but who is mlk

Martin Luther King Jr. An American civil rights leader whose birthday we just celebrated. Arguably, his most famous speech was, "I have a dream." Thus the reference.

I Have a Dream (excerpt)

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!
"

overbudjet

Veteran
HO thank ! I know this man and yes i have a different dream (but who know Mary Jane have his own way to induce peace where she is welcome)
:smokey:
peace to all

Last edited:

Perpetual Nooch

Love the fridge entrance. Outstanding. Do you know how noisy it's going to be in the room once everything is fired up? That would suck if your excellent entrance was given away by loud noise coming from the fridge.

Anyway, good luck with your setup. Looks great. :smokey:

overbudjet

Veteran
all the wall and ceiling are sound proof and also fire proof you can make all the noise you want no prob.
picture.php

the wall and floor
picture.php

picture.php

the rez
picture.php

green stuf was sonopan a sound damping mat.
i have 3 layer of these and also 4 layer of gypsum and of course ceramic(wife was afraid by fire and water flood and leo so i fire and water proof everything i can)and try to be stealty .In the last pics if you check closely the framing for a another door was in the making
peace to all

overbudjet

Veteran
some electric
Upper relay for dehu. 2 x 15 amp circuit 110 volts 14/3
Lower relay for lights 2 x 20 amp circuit 220 volts 12/2
black wire are for computer (ssr)controling the coil of each relay 18/2
picture.php

split box and solid state relay SSR (for switch control by computer)
picture.php

split box in detail
one 12/3 on 2 x 20 amps circuits (110 v.)
splited in 2 switchable outlet one(black) #12 pigitail to 2 #14
and one #12(red)pigitail to 2 #14 one switchable and one constant.
picture.php

peace to all

Last edited:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Very nice setup man. It's starting to look like a dream come true!

Do you have any idea what kind of pot you're going to grow yet?

alflud

The dream of many more too I say :D You're pretty good at the DIY man - some fine work indeed. Tagged for sure! Can't wait to see some green in there.