What's new

my dream

overbudjet

Veteran
Very nice setup man. It's starting to look like a dream come true!

Do you have any idea what kind of pot you're going to grow yet?

i will present you my darling she was 1 1/2 years old serious seed
Chronics (she will hit you s0o hard :witch:)
under skirt
picture.php

and side shoot i know i add some pm got to fire sulpfur burner soon
picture.php

picture.php

:smokey:
peace to all

Way to go with the tile man. Are you planning to do the floor and walls? If so, thats a lot of tile man, but definitely easily maintained and spiffy looking.

overbudjet

Veteran
heat exchanger in the making
picture.php

picture.php

i will do a DIY for this thing.Cost will be under 3 hundred:witch:fan included
peace to all

alflud

heat exchanger in the making
picture.php

picture.php

i will do a DIY for this thing.Cost will be under 3 hundred:witch:fan included
peace to all

Oh yeah!!!! A DIY tutorial on how to build a chiller would be absolutely fantastic bro. Man you sure do know your stuff. Do you take orders? I need a submarine to smuggle weed :D

Overbudget, you think 3 panels are going to be enough? I have a 2 fan commercial air handler and it has 4 full length radiator panels with 2 300cfm fans in front

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
i really like the tile work and the freezer entrance!
can't wait for the DIY heat exchanger.
Looking forward to seeing that room filled with greeeeen

overbudjet

Veteran
Overbudget, you think 3 panels are going to be enough? I have a 2 fan commercial air handler and it has 4 full length radiator panels with 2 300cfm fans in front
on test run with water at 50 deg.(drain to waste around 2.5gpm) i am able to cooldown 2.8 k bare bulb easy took around 2 min to drop temp from 85 to 70 ,room is very small 9'Lx9'Wx6.5'H
fan will be 1100cfm 12 turbo fan(honeywell commercial)so for this set up 3k with cooltube and 8 inch vortex fan for air cooling(light)and 2 400 watts for mom (bare bulb) i think it will be ok don't forget i will run co2 in this room so temp have to be higher around 85 canope.
by the way ice box are exactly the same thing as trany cooler and it is working

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Hey :wave: thanks for stopping by my thread, This is off the hook, I originally was planning a secret entrance through a built in book case in the family room.

The tile work is amazing. I'm going to check the tile outlets that sell end lots and maybe I could tile a stall with a drain like yours..... but i'm over budget too lol

cheers
GS