You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Outdoor guerilla plots

Thread Title Search
Get 5-10% off on Seeds at Herbies!
Outdoor guerilla plots Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2009, 10:45 AM #131
coxswain

Ooooh lookie lookie. Big plants and Floweeeeers! Beautiful spot you got for meditation out there in the woods. I love it! Following this thread avidly. ++

Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM #132
keke.nz
jus' chillin down under

keke.nz will become famous soon enoughkeke.nz will become famous soon enoughkeke.nz will become famous soon enough
all looks awesome blackone. Your girls are really taking off now. Any signs of flowering yet dude?

peace keke
keke.nz is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 11:16 AM #133
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
BlackO
Howzit brother..?? The gurls have made it and now its time for fun.. hope you have a plentiful harvest.. bbl peace.

sack

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?
sackoweed is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 12:49 PM #134
zielonylasss
guerilla grower

zielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to behold
Great update Blackone!
It is soooo nice to go for a trip and to see how thigs are changing, isn't it?
Stay safe and green... or black... as you wish hehe

Pamiętaj! Jeśli mieszkasz koło lasu, musisz zawiadomić nadleśnictwo, że trawa będzie wypalana!
zielonylasss is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 05:54 PM #135
Huey69

Looking good! I'm sure you'll get lots of tasty smoke!

Old 08-25-2009, 07:39 PM #136
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
great updates bro, going to the spots sounds like therapy for you, just great!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 08:03 PM #137
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
very nice BO
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2009, 11:25 PM #138
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
great updates bro, going to the spots sounds like therapy for you, just great!
Indeed it is.
Having children is great - it's really what life is all about but damn.. sometimes need just a little slice of time and space that's your own.
Whenever I get a chance to get out there it's really lifting all of the stress away.
blackone is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2009, 04:33 AM #139
SmokeyTheBear
Pot Farmer

SmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really nice
big plants = big buds. very nice man. trim some of those poopy lower branches. totally up to you obviously but i trim all branches off one foot up the plant. it will pay off in the end. these branches are getting little if any sun at all.

Only you can prevent forest fires.
I do not grow drugs. I grow medicine.

A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature
SmokeyTheBear is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2009, 09:09 AM #140
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Already took some lower branches from the 2 earliest plants in spot#1 for clones - the others in that spot will be left alone.
Got some more pics of the Redhaired Sonja cross there. It's a crazy grower but unfortunately it's only starting to flower slightly - I hope it will provide me with some trichomes for the bags in time.
Whenever I get a chance to go out to spot#3 I'll be sure to take some Freja cuts because that strain seems pretty promising - a little one I kept inside in a very small cup started getting all fuzzy because of being rootbound. After potting up it's starting to reveg. That's telling me it might be possible to bring clones from the outside plants back to veg too - when I snip them then I might try to do some Tom Hill style pruning of the lower branches.
blackone is offline Quote