Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Chimera's Schnazzleberry #2

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
Chimera's Schnazzleberry #2 Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2009, 06:31 AM #21
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStackz View Post
Damn nice. Looks like a bunch of diamond specks
Hah want to use this quote as my signature made me smile. thanks for the compliment

I am loving this stuff it has a fantastic buzz. This is the valium of weed. Truely medicinal could help alot of people with no side effects but the obvious.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2009, 07:40 AM #22
NolBC
Licenced to Grow ... Welcome to BC!

NolBC will become famous soon enoughNolBC will become famous soon enough
oh my Juicy goodness
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...33#post2307433

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
My BlueBerry/Bluecheese Outdoor Grow 2009
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...69#post2413969

~Peace,
Nol
NolBC is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2009, 07:45 AM #23
heavy dank nugg

you allready know those nuggs rock. now I do too.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:22 AM #24
funker
Dankslave

funker will become famous soon enoughfunker will become famous soon enoughfunker will become famous soon enough
thanks for sharing pics of such bomb nugget, that shit is so frosty way to grow!

Old 05-06-2009, 06:14 AM #25
NolBC
Licenced to Grow ... Welcome to BC!

NolBC will become famous soon enoughNolBC will become famous soon enough
would love to get mah hands on some of those beans! i just can't help but coming back to look at those pics,...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...33#post2307433

My BlueBerry/Bluecheese Outdoor Grow 2009
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...69#post2413969

~Peace,
Nol
NolBC is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2009, 06:21 AM #26
spyvsspy
Baby's a Freakshow

spyvsspy will become famous soon enoughspyvsspy will become famous soon enough
Looks like a green disco ball
I may have to get myself some of those......... nice work
spyvsspy is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2009, 04:37 PM #27
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Thanks a lot for the compliments everyone it was a joy to grow. Glad you like the pictures :smile:

Old 05-07-2009, 02:39 AM #28
Doobie Nyce
upsetting the setup

Doobie Nyce is a jewel in the roughDoobie Nyce is a jewel in the roughDoobie Nyce is a jewel in the roughDoobie Nyce is a jewel in the roughDoobie Nyce is a jewel in the roughDoobie Nyce is a jewel in the rough
Awesome pics!!

I have been lovin' this one too. My current favorite! Great yields of super-stoney, blueberry-haze flavored fun!! Cool high too. Heres a few pics of my keeper...

peace!!
Doobie Nyce is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2009, 05:38 PM #29
VirginHarvester

VirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really nice
Please tell me what you all mean by "stoney". I would like to hear if it is the painkiller/numbing properties that you like so much or something else.

I read this strain is The Dom x BB. I actually have quite a bit of BB genetics so not real interested, or in need of, another BB strain. BUT, if there are some special qualities about this one compared to other BB strains I'm interested. Anyone know what The Dom is?

Thanks.
VirginHarvester is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2009, 07:03 PM #30
40AmpstoFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginHarvester View Post
Please tell me what you all mean by "stoney". I would like to hear if it is the painkiller/numbing properties that you like so much or something else.

I read this strain is The Dom x BB. I actually have quite a bit of BB genetics so not real interested, or in need of, another BB strain. BUT, if there are some special qualities about this one compared to other BB strains I'm interested. Anyone know what The Dom is?

Thanks.
In my opinion VH it is medicinal as a pain killer it is after all solid indica. When I smoked it my back was tweaked from trimming and repotting with little spasms and this without a doubt helped. Stoney to me is an expression more adhered to an indica high.

I guess how I would describe this is its stoney in that you get a good body stone but your not a blubbering idiot in your head at the same time (this is at 90% milky harvest time).

As far as the dom goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera
Blue Domino - (Craig's Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) Blue Domino by Spice of Life Seeds, line bred by Chimera before breeding with it. "Just to clear the air a little, the Dom was originally a Blue Domino F1.... these select female Dom used for the Schazz crosses were from a greatly improved and stabilized F3 line. Although the originals were purchased from SOL, the quality of the mothers was due to down line selections. -Chimera
Check out the link to Chimera's strain descriptions in my sig if you need any more info good stuff there.