What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera's Schnazzleberry #2

I have to admit, I am not only impressed but wish I had a backwood or dutch of that right now. shit I'd settle for a philly...

Dude.. I love rolling tester blunts.. rofl.. I thought I was the only one who did that.. and I love it when they claim they have some "insert made up name here" fire to match with.. of course I insist they roll theirs seperately.. and the result is always the same ;) and I always downplay my tester blunts too man, like, well I dunno I got this from a new guy and wasnt too impressed tell me whatcha think... rofl...

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I had a few seeds of the original schnazzleberry (the dom x shiskaberry red), popped em, got all males so I made seeds :D

Crossed em with some master widow, and blueberry crosses I had going at that time.

Still growing the children today.

The Schnazz #2 looks really nice though, great job with some great genetics.

BigPhil

Veteran
Yes I agree this strain looks very nice indeed! So nice infact I just orderd myself a packet :D Great green fingers you have 40amp nice1

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't seen this thread in a bit, but now I want to order more schnazzleberry :clover: Thanks for the comments guys!

I'm curious, is Schnazzleberry one of Breeder Steve's non-pedgrigreed strains pollinated by the male blue satellite that brought life to the SOL'S ADVENTURE MIX?

Thank you,

Post #36 is the information I have.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup 40 amps! Seen the old thread bumped and figured Iw ould upload the pics from one of my phenos I harvested recently. This one reeks of BO and rotten meat, has alot of calyxs like yours. I threw this one out!

I will be harvesting a blueberry dominant ugly duckling but BAD ass smoke plant later this week.

This thread helped me decide to by these seeds as well :)

Pheno 2

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the rep :) Wait until you see my ugly duckling I will post her up in my old thread schnazzle thread later this week. She reeks of blueberry but kind of fuel like. The smell is addicting and it cures with the smell and flavor.

It is the most medical plant I have ever smoked, true definition of a pain killer it is literally like popping a pill. Infact it the only plant I have ever felt truely is medcinal.

deltronZER0

so this is pretty stinky stuff to grow?
probably not wise for a small back yard 215 comp. grow?
how many feet can you smell 'em from?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
40 did you get many of the mutants Chimera mentioned?

0 but I have grown a lot of Chimera and within the blue line do expect some mutants every once in awhile and never throw them away because they could be golden or bunk...some grow out of the funk and some don't.

Latest posts

Latest posts