What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

el gordo

some outdoors spanish deep chunks...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i've found a plant very sensitive to root heating (not pictured here)...not very pot friendly, prefered to have it's roots growing straight into the earth, as it's roots touches the walls of the containes stresses and starts to throw variegated leaves, strange uh? someone found something similar?

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hola Raco y Colina!
Nice to see all those DC's trying to distinguish themselves for you.
Everybody's waiting for the REAL THING
How's things in the world of Haze these dayz?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola InsaneWicked,

I am a creative and flexible cannabis man and would settle for no less than 1g per watt inside of 12 weeks from seed with DC. DC can and is being spread out here to a meager 15w per square foot - and she is chunking-up just fine. Not many plants can handle that to be sure. If one is designing the true indoor cannabis ideotype, then they are barking up the wrong tree with DC in the raw no doubt about that. However, the strain represents a far end of a spectrum, and indeed including her in a breeding program has proven over and over to be a wise and broad net to be casting. After many years, I am unswayed by other lines even close to entering her same category.

Elfstone,

Deep Chunk will be available very soon, a more official type of announcement will follow...:wave:

picture.php

wickid tag:)

when i think of "DeepChunk" the word Homogeneous comes to my mind,,,,

i wish the word Homogeneous was used more oftern by peeps discribing seelines.....

preserving "PureLines",,,,an creating PureLines should be at the root of our ethics,,,

K+ Colina,,,i love you man

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty good for such low wattage...enjoy mr.dj :wink:

"They said they were done and would only reunite if Hell froze over. It froze alright." :nanana:

031-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

C

charlie garcia

Hola InsaneWicked,

I am a creative and flexible cannabis man and would settle for no less than 1g per watt inside of 12 weeks from seed with DC. DC can and is being spread out here to a meager 15w per square foot - and she is chunking-up just fine. Not many plants can handle that to be sure. If one is designing the true indoor cannabis ideotype, then they are barking up the wrong tree with DC in the raw no doubt about that. However, the strain represents a far end of a spectrum, and indeed including her in a breeding program has proven over and over to be a wise and broad net to be casting. After many years, I am unswayed by other lines even close to entering her same category.

Elfstone,

Deep Chunk will be available very soon, a more official type of announcement will follow...:wave:

picture.php

My compliments sirs.
All best success with the project, so much personality in those cali lines.
And big thanks for sharing with folks here and there and give us the chance to explore into those "far end of a spectrum" lines, some of most impressive lines came across lately.

My big respects
charlie

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey gordo :wave:

That was for misterdj,not you... hombre!!..read his post,you fatso :muahaha:

ElRubio

Veteran
Niiiiiiiiiiiceeee real deal!!!!

Absolutely a very special afghan hash plant, different.

"Bolas de costo de DC en los bolsillos" enjoy.

Good vibes