What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey zreo-zero, wha gwan mate?

i saw your post in the other thread, but i had suggested the psycho was NL5 x haze just a few posts back from you. but people said it was too indica and more likely just an old NL pheno.

i know exodus did have a NL5xhaze cut.

the psycho came out of london in 1995, my friend knows the people who bred it. he said he couldn't remember what strain it was. he just remembered the seeds were expensive. which instantly made me think NL5xhaze. it def wasn't jack herer.

hey zreozreo do you ever go to the new leviticus(exodus)do's? be good to link up man.

zerozero

ill call my friend at the weekend see what he can tell me.

Love light power i dont get to any dos these days but back in 90s was very active in the DIY culture ,direct action and such, though not connected to exodus, ,and of course went to the exodus dos as well freedom network dos at cooltans and various festys all over.seemed to be one long party back in them days,
if we wernt on an action then we would be partying, and even whilst on an action too sometimes.
All fueled by copius amounts of cheese, swazi, early girl, northern lights and charas.
If you were about in them days in the south east then maybe we met.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zerozero...... you sound like a real good source of info....please keep it comin bro.....

i told someone about psycho.....he said it is a whitewidow....and he knows the cut well..

a NL hybrid sounds convincing tho

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok we had to get the oldschool ruler out on this one.. last time we did ,, it was on some funky-ass Oaxacan ibl,, sein :wink: Btw the old-school ruler is about 12 inches.. lol :biglaugh:

These are some of the longest lower branches pon such a small clone we ever see,, this clone was topped in all the ends,, but the lowest most branch wants to home grow into a plant of its own,, like haze plants do :yes: whoever said that there,, haze :D

The leaf patterns and preflowering tips..

This grow is exciting,, mystery genetics ,, would be bonus if this is the family Haze x NL back at us after all these years,, got a feeling we grew this one b4,,, many many moons ago :canabis:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Hi Doc n All,
if it is a 90's Sensi NL#5xHaze thats awesome news to hear :canabis: , buzzing if it is man :woohoo: , can anyone who's smoked Psychosis before plz post up a smoke report, would love to hear how the high and the taste is from this 1 :joint:

lovelightpower

Veteran
hey hazeseeker gonna smoke a big ital spliff now, so i'll let you know how i get on.

you may not hear from me for a while. lol

lovelightpower

Veteran
the bud i'm using is 3 weeks off the plant.

taste; similar to cheese, but a more of a cross of fruit and aniseed in the taste. nice rich flavour.

first initial high is quite trippy and lucid thoughts. with body sensations, when i meditate on this stuff my body hums. then my body relaxes into a body stoned.

at this point thinking can become cloudy, and motivation can get sapped. even to the point of putting you on your arse just getting lost in your own thoughts.

but this time i think because i had all my plants to water, i kinda just worked my way through it. but it does leave a trippy edge on the whole day, this really can turn into a encapsulating psychosis bubble.

i harvested these plants a little earlier than usual, because plants left too late can be a real motivation sapper, almost feels like it's drained the life out of me.

i really love the flavour and high stoned of psychosis, but sometimes it's nice to have something else not so strong to alternate it with.

Grizz

Veteran
Great report Love, sounds a little strong, I will be over in a minute to save you, HE HE.

H

Hazeseeker

Nice report LLP :joint: , the Aniseed flavour sounds really unique, only other strain i've heard of that taste's of Aniseed is DP Durban Poison? and definately sounds like good meds and a heavy hitter :rasta: , after smoking it do you reckon that it could be a 90's NL#5xHaze?

zerozero

My enquiries have led me to find out that pscychosis is not as, far as my friend is concerned the nl haze. Sorry for the trip up the garden path folks.
He knew psychosis was different but didn't know what was its lineage. still the nl haze is probably a good place to start looking for the parents of psychosis. Its similarities are to many to dismiss.

C

cheesey

lovelightpower said:
the bud i'm using is 3 weeks off the plant.

taste; similar to cheese, but a more of a cross of fruit and aniseed in the taste. nice rich flavour.

first initial high is quite trippy and lucid thoughts. with body sensations, when i meditate on this stuff my body hums. then my body relaxes into a body stoned.

at this point thinking can become cloudy, and motivation can get sapped. even to the point of putting you on your arse just getting lost in your own thoughts.

but this time i think because i had all my plants to water, i kinda just worked my way through it. but it does leave a trippy edge on the whole day, this really can turn into a encapsulating psychosis bubble.

i harvested these plants a little earlier than usual, because plants left too late can be a real motivation sapper, almost feels like it's drained the life out of me.

i really love the flavour and high stoned of psychosis, but sometimes it's nice to have something else not so strong to alternate it with.

any chance you can post some pics of some dryed bud ?

lovelightpower

Veteran
i haven't got any dried bud pictures at the minute, but i should be getting a new laptop in the next few days. so i should be able to sort something out then

the aniseed is not a dominant flavour, more fruit mixed with the a strong taste similar to cheese. i find it only has aniseed smell/taste when not quite fully dry.

in fact i'm not to keen on durban poison or aniseed strains.

zerozero

I,ve spent the whole day with my friend from Exodus discussing the psychosis clone. I showed him this thread and he gave me alot of pictures of the exodus nl#5 haze. They are from grows 3 or 4 years ago. He told me he would be willing to discuss the exodus nl haze and cheese, if you have something youd like to ask him drop me a pm and ill hook you up.. Any one who ever spent any time at Haz manor will know this guy.
heres one pic for starters and even if it isnt psychosis it is 90's sensi seed nl5haze exodus cut alive and kicking. if you wanna see more pics lemme know

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how they managed to select sutch stinky plants??.....it seems like everythin the exodus boys had stinks heavy

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how many exodus clones do you know of??

ive heard of

blues/livers
cheese
psycho
nl5xhaze

the list aint so small any more...

zerozero

Hi english rick, if we can work out a way round my not being able to pm, then you can ask my friend all these questions yourself.

What i can tell you is he and others made some serious potent crosses with the cheese that will be showing up again in seed form in the not too distant future,
including a back cross that is said to be even more potent than the original, a cross with a kc brains strain then back crossed 7 times to cheese .
There is also a blue cheese known as stilton that is said to put all other blue cheese to shame.

zerozero

to all the people who pm me . Im unable to open the pms becase i do not have enough posts. as soon as i can get into my pms i will.