What's new

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Bean Ho's seeds come from F4 C99 seeds, you might be interested in looking at the new Cannacopia crosses in which the pollen was from Original Bros Grimm stock sent to me by Heaven's Stairway and passed to the Cannacopia boys.

Skip all that Joey Weed is back and that's the c99 you want.

Joey Weed is one of the most renowned Canadian breeders for his work with c99 and a11.

eyes

Veteran

Joey Weed is one of the most renowned Canadian breeders for his work with c99 and a11.

I grabbed some c99... beans look super fresh. Im happy. Got some sweet tooth and c99 x sweet tooth going. all look great.:dance013:

Johnthepiper

Hmmm... :off2: but...
I wonder what made Sams Afghan#1 toxic?

Thanks for the reference Morphote.

As far as I know, Nevil said that that Afghan was just crude. Where I'm from there was Nevil's northern lights and an affie strain that was better than the best OG I ever smoked. That was in 87, always wondered if that afghan was really NL.

I'm having trouble choosing.. Too many interesting hybrides I want to try!

I tried c99 x ak 47, it was good, more on the c99 side, I did ak 47 x c99 from joey weed was a bit better.
I also had a haze hybride, gave that to my dad he grew it outside and I had alpha diesel, a sort of sour diesel or nyc diesel hybride, was ok but only when selecting a good pheno. I grew these in 2010.

Some hidden gems, you just have to find em.

I might order 2 or 3 of the following next week or so.

Sweet Jack x Blueberry (suposedely bean ho favourite smoke)
F13 x C99 (I used to hqve BB x C99 from Joey weed might be similar??)
Black Widow x God Bud
Freeze x God Bud ( for outside in QC)
Black Widow/ AK 47 x Hawain
Funky Bitch x F13 (flavor/smell)

Ill choose 3 and post my results here, I have 4 cropking varieties about to go into flowering, as soon as I have some room I'll start with these.

For anyone interested in his crosses with SD and CDD as mothers:

"Hey J,

The CDD would not have been from clone only as far as I know. I am
not sure who's Sour Diesel was used.

Peace,
Brad"

SMOKE-ONE

I would have to disagree.Brother Grimm is back and thats the C99 you want ,from the originators who made Cinderella 99.

Last edited:

ion

anybody have musings/ideas/experience/advice for......

sensi star X black widow
sweet jack X bb
f13 X ssh
johnny blaze X c99

these packs found their way into my possession, and they're begging me to germ them......i must comply, of course, but i have no experience growing any of the constituents. the f13 cross has possibility of producing blue dream's hot sexy aunt, early finish, the sensi cross is for downer/sleeper smoke, the sweet jack just sounds really fun, and johnny blaze is for the sativa kick, doesn't sound like a long flower time.....i plan on germing half of each, finding good mamas.

anybody got 2cent or more?

eyes

Veteran
Growing some Sweet3 and C99 x Sweet 3- both look good. The sweet 3 leaves are enormous-. biggest I have ever seen. Both are low odor at veg stage- no filter, open door. I heard they are low odor flower, too. Growing under a T-8 with weak bulbs. Yeah, im lazy. Organics only. Very impressive. Im sure if I transplanted they would be 6 foot tall in no time. Made a few clones just in case.

Last edited:

Happy Times

I bought some BH freak sativa pheno Blockheads, anyone run these?

Get a chance to run these Fire? This one sounds interesting.

I think it's so cool how BeanHo often has multiple versions downselected of a given strain. Multiple blockheads (standard, frosty, freak sativa, big yield) and black widow too (standard, indica dom, sativa dom). Weed nerds unite!! I gotta wonder if there's any inbreeding/stabilizing going on for these specific phenos.

burningfire

Veteran
Get a chance to run these Fire? This one sounds interesting.

I think it's so cool how BeanHo often has multiple versions downselected of a given strain. Multiple blockheads (standard, frosty, freak sativa, big yield) and black widow too (standard, indica dom, sativa dom). Weed nerds unite!! I gotta wonder if there's any inbreeding/stabilizing going on for these specific phenos.

he has so many releases I doubt he does any work except hit plants with pollen. there's no way he can work further on a strain with so many crosses in his stable.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
He states in the strain description if the seeds are untested. He works the plants enough to narrow down certain phenos and has pics of most of the strains. He seems passionate about his work. I believe he tests all the strains unless he says otherwise. Just my opinion.

Cheers

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
he has so many releases I doubt he does any work except hit plants with pollen. there's no way he can work further on a strain with so many crosses in his stable.

Ive paid attention to his list for a few years. It seems everytime he selects a few males he hits most his girls with them. He does seem to be working certain lines as he goes and usually leaves decent descriptions and lets you know if they are tested.

burningfire

Veteran
Ive paid attention to his list for a few years. It seems everytime he selects a few males he hits most his girls with them. He does seem to be working certain lines as he goes and usually leaves decent descriptions and lets you know if they are tested.

yeah, he probably saves the really good plants and works with them but a lot of his crosses are untested but he doesn't claim otherwise, you have to respect that.

Happy Times

Yeah I think the descriptions are really nice

browntrout

Veteran
I've got his god bud x freezeland, apparently one for flavor. Some weird lanky more sativa plants and some indica with a little stetch. Both plants are known to stretch slightly I guess.

Some crazy smells on the stalks for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts