What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
crazy_news_headlines_04.jpg

:noway:

RMS

:smoweed:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there's an idiot nearly every year around here burns his barn/garage etc trying to get rid of a hornets nest. you can't fix stupid... :dunno:

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah, fuck the victims. they shouldn't have any help, right? deal with the trauma yourself, you fucking pussies...:rolleyes: :snap out of it::nono:
thats not what i ment.ive had to personally deal with them a couple times.they didnt do shit to help my mom and wouldnt even answer her calls.another time i was involved in a domestic i was falsely accused of and because of them i would of got more time than what the prosecutor was gonna give me originally.they only care about punishing the accused and dont care about helping the victim in my experience in 2 different states.you misunderstand me

shithawk420

Veteran
apologies proffered, then, sir. :tiphat:
no maybe i shouldnt have said anything but then i kinda understood why the lawyer threw a pringle shit can at them.when i dealt with them i was guilty until innocent.and they have some kinda wierd influence i havent seen since CPS.example.i called CPS cause my neighbors punk teenager kept robbing me and i had enough.CPS has been to that house dozens of times.my neighbor deals heroin and meth,gives it to her kids and CPS wouldnt do anything.so its either i got to deal with them robbing me or i kill the bastard.didnt kill him so im fucked.thats what these government or should i say state agencies do.absolutley nothing to help people that need it.that was my point and its disgusting and i hope they learn their lessons extremly hard.sorry for rant.drank about 20 beers.seems to be my sweet spot lol

by the way the kid who robbed me was 6'3 at 17.im 5'6.i still could of beat his ass but anyway DCFS would not do anything.the mother is in prison for selling hard drugs and who knows where the kids are.Now those kids are gonna be drug dealers and robbers.All FCPS had to do was drug test those kids.Maybe my grandpas tools wouldnt get stolen if they put them thugs away

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
_aaaaaaaaaaA1.JPG

87060803_831035065694090_7267059325983472.JPG

HIALEAH, Fla. (WFLA) —A Florida woman is suing the Kraft Heinz Food Company for $5 million, claiming they misled the public about the time it takes to prepare Velveeta microwavable mac and cheese cups. Amanda Ramirez is listed as the main plaintiff for the class-action suit, which alleges Kraft Heinz violated federal law by saying Velveeta Shells & Cheese cups take 3½ minutes to prepare.

“Ready in 3½ minutes” is printed on the box, which is the amount of time the product takes to cook in a microwave.

However, the suit says it takes more time to complete the other required steps, as reported by NBC affiliate WFLA.

https://nbc-2.com/news/state/2022/1...ays-mac-and-cheese-preparation-is-misleading/

:noway:

RMS

:smoweed: