What's new

whats chucky growin now

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Chucky - beautiful KA! I gotta grow some Apollo strain or nuther some day - these sure look tasty! Nice calyx / leaf ratio too - :yummy: :D

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
:yoinks: hey hey hey CRAZY KRACKER this is your homeboy and all you peeps in the shop in BOSTON the KRACKER is always welcome to come PUFF DOWN AT MY CRIB
KRACKER when you come visit we will have to send a care package back to
BOSTON so your homies came smoke real WEED :woohoo: :woohoo:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well im giving my DWC rubbermaid tub another go i have a LSD clone on the right and the smaller 1 on the left is BLUE MOON ROCKS and im gonna just use the CFL's for the whole run just for the fun of it :yoinks:

:woohoo:
heres some roots

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
70s_PotHead i got a lil wet last yr it was pretty much easy after i made my mistakes and then ask Q's lol

Mr GreenJeans the BMR's i got in soil are relly looking good I'll post some pics thurs night after i visit my girls (mabee i'll come home with a stink finger )lol

fallenangel

hey chuck , have you run bmr before? i have a pack im putting on the back burner for now because of all the mixed results i seem to hear abought them . they sure look purty though. seem to yeild well also . i think someone just needs to find the right pheno.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
fallenangel yeah i ran them before the smoke was really tasty very stoney

heres some new babies that germed
we have TRC's MONKEY SNOOZE :confused: :yoinks:

wally ducks C99 X BLUE BERRY :yoinks:

and grow docs BRAIN DAMAGE (aka bubble dust) :yoinks:

:woohoo:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad it's all in the beans brother the smoke is great the taste is awesome cant wait to try the green 1 got my casey jones and sugaree just got sent today so i'll get it in about 4 days

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wolverine-419 it sure does feel good to be good at something even if it is illegal(well nothing is illegal til ya get caught) but im sure your DAD 1TOKE is an awesome teacher
and you will know the feeling too

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BLUE MOON ROCKS

BLUE MOON ROCKS

here she is a week later

and i'll stop being so lazy and start snapping some more pic's of the rest of the goodies
beeen a bit bummed out the last few weeks