What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
not a whole lot more, a wee bit though :)

I'll get some groups shot tomorrow whereby you'll be able to see the main buds, as I've used pics of smaller stuff to try n get more detail/definition :)

Sadly a lot of what would be the fattest tops are very airiated although some of them are ok looking... as for how this run will yield, I'm really not sure as I've never run so few plants in a tent (6) but decided after getting rot in my choco's to try less and see if it was more ... or something :)

thanks for looking in mate :D
j

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Very nice and sugary in the room! Budrot suck ass for sure. Good luck with it and great show.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks Teddy, Rainman :)

I'm looking at some casey jones in another tent and it looks like I might be fighting the elements with that one too its SO fat already, it makes everything else in there look 2 weeks behind it :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks Chaos,CSedge :)

here's what I've been up to tonight... hopefully will keep me going for a little while, while these finish off :)

one almost ounce of sift :)
picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Wow bro!!! These look Uber frosty.....i have too wipe off my keyboard....droooool!!

That´s a whole lotta sift.....what did u use for it?

I am a little comatized these days cos of the chocolope popcorn nugs.....so i´m a little slow on the posting...heheheheheh

have a nice one my friend

icetoker

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
I made some hash with it :)

J, fabolous work...Wish I was back in Amsterdam, and could try
some of that. You are really rocking down there in the country
of the wooden shoes, coffeeshops, and wonderful friendly people !!!

btw...I've been reading many reviews about people being really happy
with that White Choco from Bij, do you know what is in that hybrid?

Here is a really interesting travel logue from an iPhone :dance013:

http://lem.localinet.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12472

later, southflorida :wave:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Ice Toker :) - mostly PP and some fruit skunk in there mate :)

Hi Nicoli, too kind mate :)

Hey South, afaik the make up of the white choco is white widow x chocolate thai :)

Last edited:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
You really should get yourself a decent camera for macros, mate. With all these stellar plants you're growing, you could really put up some amazing pics.

Nice hash.......an oz of sift is just sick!...........Finished it yet? hehehe

JamieShoes

Veteran
I keep meaning too mate, but always find something else to spend the money on.. I'll get there eventually though :)

I only managed to get these because I had a friend with a nice camera visiting :)

eddie.saw

wow, looking great in here jamie, i thought i had this one subscribed but i must have forgotten to last time i peeked in.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Time for a few more Random pics, and it doesnt get much more random than this little lot...

*brief explaination - I was expecting to have to stop growing when my windows were being replaced later this month and so threw a variety into flower thinking it was my last crop before restarting after the work is done... anyway, the work has been put off til aug/sept and so I neednt have paniced :)

On the plus side... I have 2 Cheese, 2 Bubblegum, 2 Casey Jones, 1 FruitSkunk, 1 Power Plant and 3 Amnesias to look forward to :)

This lot are currently at week 5 coming up behind the current Amnesia run which is at 8 and half weeks now :)

Cheese

picture.php

Bubblegum

picture.php

Casey Jones

picture.php

FruitSkunk

picture.php

PP

picture.php

Amnesia

picture.php

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
What up JS!? It's been a while. Surfing the 'New Posts' and just happened to catch this thread. Some great pictures you have, not to mention the plants in them! Love the Amnesia...looks so sticky.