What's new

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi KJ :D

Hope you and the good Queen are both doing well :) Hows everything in the garden? I really should get over to your thread and check more often... I hear great things about the Kali Mist, I bet you're very happy to have that one going eh :)

Thanks for the kind words, mate :)
be lucky
j

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here's an Amnesia pic that I missed :)

picture.php

Che

Veteran
Great thread Jamie Shoes! I really chuckled when I saw your sift and the beauty hash you made with it, now I think I'll need to get myself a nice dry sifting box and do the same real soon :D

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Sugar..did did diddiriri oh honey honey...... i will be singing all day long after visiting your thread jamie bro!!

I have to get my hands on some Amnesia...that´s fore sure!!

have a great weekend friend

Icetoker

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey Che.. I defintely recommend sifting mate.. everytime I do it I sit and laff myself stupid over all the "free hash" :D

Hiya Ice T ... shouldnt you be spitting some gangster shit? ... not sure "the archies" are gonna cut it in the hood mate ..hehehe, have a great weekend yourself :D

Hi High-Low .. thanks man, that close up of the hash tickles me in all the right places too..prettig weekend mate :D

B

BeAn

How did i miss this thread!!!!!!!!!!! man, your making the Amniesia look good...is that the same cut as karma genetics...?:lurk:

Loving it man!!:respect:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Bean... You're too kind mate... I think whats more likely is that she's making me look good :)

This one is (afaik) the "Hypro" cut (same as most coffeeshop amnesia in A'dam) though I'm not really sure which Karma has... I was told by a friend that his is different (and actually better) :)

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
OK, well the AH are all chopped down and currently curing nicely :)

The "multi crop" is now at week 7 and really starting to blow up... the "fruit skunk" is as fat as ever but the casey is even fatter... in the group shot below (bottom) you'll see the cheese up front, fruit skunk dead centre, a PP to the right of that, with 2 caseys back right and center...and elsewhere in there are 3 more Amnesias...(back left, center left and front right)

Cheese (left) and Amnesia (right)

picture.php

Power Plants

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Caseys

picture.php

picture.php

Group

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Blimey, nice to see you mate :)

Officially they go 10 weeks (I think thats what it says on the seed description, I'll go check) but I'm assuming this one will have been selected for a slightly early finish (most cuts I've had have been usually a week or 2 less than advertised) so I'm aiming for 9 and half weeks on this one... which is 2 weeks wednesdee :D

I'll get her under the scope from the beginning week 9 and hope she's looking good for 9 and a half as thats when I prefer to pull the AH and PP which gives me a clear tent for the next run :)

p.s same dealio with the cheese... spossed to go 10-11...but I will be looking from 9 onwards

edit - looks like "8 to 10 weeks" on the Casey... so I'm probably going to start looking a bit sooner ..more like middle of week 8 on :)

S

shadoweye976

looks good jamie as always.the 100 th post is on your thread because i like it !nice grow!

would be a honorable to try your "low ODOR" Power Plant

peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey Blimey... yes mate, I keep mums, seedlings/cuttings and vegging plants under fluoros (375w of eco/cfl)

Hey Shadow... your 100th post, what an honour :) ... my low odour PP (the nutty cut) could possibly be an ideal solution to your "what can I smoke to get warmed up without ending my day" strain question in your other thread...lol ;)

S

shadoweye976

Hey Blimey... yes mate, I keep mums, seedlings/cuttings and vegging plants under fluoros (375w of eco/cfl)

Hey Shadow... your 100th post, what an honour :) ... my low odour PP (the nutty cut) could possibly be an ideal solution to your "what can I smoke to get warmed up without ending my day" strain question in your other thread...lol ;)

Lmao!

thats cool! when you recommed it to me than im sure that i will try it
we have here local growers which are growing the ppp and it has a special taste .i love it

im really glad to meet you in amsterdam bro .

jamie I LOVE YOUR IRONIE BRO!!!PLEASE KEEP IT !

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol... irony, sarcasm and a rubbish sense of humour are all part of what makes me whole...haha :D

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
heya jamie, i think the casey goes 9 weeks. In the commercial grows from the guys i got the cut from , she's taken at 8.