What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

C

cheesey

Comparing it to the psychoberry which had the same veg that yielded twice as much. Admit I chopped it early due to powdery mildew showing on another plant chopped at about 67 days it could of definitly gome another 10 days but would that have made such a big difference? kept it going so will give another run as was actually quite surprised as I had high expectations.

strange dont get me wrong psychoberry yeilds pritty good just a tad more than psychosis i did a side by side a cpl or 3 years ago .
most who grow the sour d chops her around 77 to 85 days . when i did 4 under 400w my yeild was around 16 to 17 oz dry cant remeber the propper weight, i chopped 1 at day 70 and that was loads weaker than the day 77 sour d . still a nice smoke but the day 77 was loads better .
im going to do 1 more lonestar killer queen run @ the hidden room then fill it with 4 sour d trees this will be early 2012 .

theherbalizor

Veteran
Horses for courses. I would take any slightly early diesel bud, cc or dn over a perfectly finished cheese, psychosis bud. Etc. The psy berry is the best from that lot.

The DN cut I always find yields half of what the cc will yield. But clearly if grown right, on her own then she can indeed yield. And I can see this in the growth.

Potency wise she is up there. Real head bang. But you must take her 77 to 84. Stuppa with me at the mo and smoking some of his and it's banging. But his yielded 12 oz on 6 and half weeks veg where as the cc gave 27 oz.

M

Marathanman

Thanks for the info guys will give her another run and leave longer next time. But the last 10 days will have to do something spectacular to change my mind. Everybody who has smoked it prefered the Cheese x NL. For a nice Kush taste wise my OG Kush is a lot nicer IMHO.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Anyone got any cc sour d flower pics? Only seen a handfu. What's it like?

Marathanman - How's Goldfinger treating you?

Blue Meanie info anyone? Is it the blues or blueberry?

M

Marathanman

Goldfinger looks very healthy in veg like a small bush with several heads surprisingly managable. Going into flower next week. Sorry to go a bit off topic.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
He just has a hunch that No Blueberry was used as around 2006 nobody over here really had DJ's genetics...and so it was most probably The Blues.

Discuss.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
there are some really good blueberrys over my way mate been going since way before 2006 ive just got another blueberry cut which is supposed to stink to high heaven its in quarantine at the mo cos it was taken from a plant that was outside i had another blueberry before,this looked very similar to the bluemeanie and that stuff was some strong smelling dank wish i could get this cut back but the guy is a real lazy ass stoner who cant be arsed to do anything hes had the cut years
maybe this other blueberry cut is the same one well thats what im hoping for there both from my area so i cant see why not

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
By strong smelling what do you mean? What kinda smell?

I've grown Grape Krush, F13 and Flo (first 2 have blueberry as father) and they range from incense to tobacco to vanilla to berry. Seems straight blueberry falls within this range too. If you have a Blueberry that smells more like a skunk or cheese or rotten then I'd say it ain't Blueberry.

I've got a funny feeling there may be some Blue blood in the Mystery Strain though...perhaps Flo.

Anyways...all DJ genetics stick out like a sore thumb in flower so we shall see!

:)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
no skunk/rotten flavours mate just straight very sweet smelling dank no skunk aromas the bluecheese i got is more cheesey musky hardly any blueberry in it, its there but not much
the bluejack is sweet smelling like blueberry but with skunk undertones very nice indeed could spend hours smelling bluejack

the smell from blueberry cant be mistaken and it stinks the whole house out but in a nice way mind

im not very good with describing smells:tiphat:

bren

wow there so many amazing sounding clones in the uk i need to get my hands on some i've just started mr nice critical mass n g13 skunk from seed, cos i lost the f ing lot in a recent bust and my jar of seeds more gutted about th strains then the equip money n house got 80% of equip again just fnding a good location without partners would help too

hope fully i can get my new york city diesel back and may cross it with one of my new ones if any good males appear make my own elites lol

M

Marathanman

That sounds like an even better cross but you would then have two clone only plants unless somebody reversed one of them.

bren

yer i wanted to have a go at breeding went to college and did horticulture but it was more landscaping really enjoyed it but wanna learn more on th breeding i got most the books on breeding before the bust and they left them everything i found like books bulbs feed where all small victorys

bren

bloody hell i can't even get my nycd clone back should be getting ghs exodous cheese n ak47 tommorow bit gutted as i had the cheese proper cut so many years ago and most people i talk to outside the boards don't even now the cheese history not alone the diffrence cuts/seeds

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He just has a hunch that No Blueberry was used as around 2006 nobody over here really had DJ's genetics...and so it was most probably The Blues.

Discuss.

DocLeaf was growing Blueberry varieties by the pack load in 2002/3 .. lol

We never cloned them back then,, but I'm sure some UK cats did :D

Otherwise...

Flo (fem) Dutch Passion , Feb 2006 by hs ,, seeds from 2005

7253flo.JPG

Blueberries [HQS] May 2006 by hs

7253blueberries1.JPG

Hope this helps