What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

Solidopc

Is goldfinger an international cut, or a uk selection? Mine is going great guns in flower, and is growing alot. Glad i put it in as a cutting, though not sure how much it will stretch. If it stops after another few inches i should be safe veging it to 6 -8inches.

Gonna be lots if international cuts going into flower soon. Got chem d, orig diesel, las vegas pk and killaqueen. uk cuts are goong strong too with pyschosis x sd and nmk, and possibly goldfinger.

Edit: Really interested in your spicy cheese doc. Does it bring the cheese honk down a notch and give it a more subtle aroma?

And are you flowering those plants on a windowsill? They look pretty leafy. I thought you were well into the diamond hoods? Fancy an air-cooled one myself.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
giesel at 52 days
picture.php

picture.php

yellowing nicely, i hope i like the smoke on this one because its a breeze to grow and has good yield potential. bit more N in the soil for this one next time.
if you look at the wooden frame underneath, thats the exact footprint it has in the cab, those colas are squashed right together :D
. does it go 10-11 weeks?

C

cheesey

are they autos? try and clone one :D

since when is psychosis an auto doc ? I n I should know that .

cpl of my killer queens have started to flower around 2 weeks ago in the greenhouse as well carl.

H

Habel

what exactly justifys an elite cut? i dont see how some guy who liked some weed, grew out 4 female bagseed, and picked the best can be an elite cut??! (refering to the chemdawg story)

Dr. D

Veteran
what exactly justifys an elite cut? i dont see how some guy who liked some weed, grew out 4 female bagseed, and picked the best can be an elite cut??! (refering to the chemdawg story)

I take it you haven't smoked Chemdog :D

Opus53

Clouds / bad weather / even barometric pressure does NOT trigger flowering in cannabis in June. !!

We grow plants in veg, and forced flower, ALL YEAR round in glasshouses... all happy plants grow happy and flower happy at the time they should :D

clones (of clones of clones) often display preflowers when they are old/mistreated, when they are stressed (changes in temps), and when the photoperiod has been dramatically altered ,, this includes altering the light source from candle-power to sunlight (light stress)

Both Psychosis and Psycho's Sister flowered naturally into autumn these ends, in the seasons we ran them.

Hope this helps
Peace n flowers :canabis:

great post doc....heard a lot of preflowering in the uk this year, think you nailed it with the temp shocks:thank you:

H

Habel

I take it you haven't smoked Chemdog :D

No, i guess i havent!

Just saying surely if someone grew out 100 plants of a particular strain currently on the market, E.g mr. nice mango haze, or bogs sour bubble, surely theyed find a more elite mother plant, than only a choice of 4 bagseed?

i guess he must of been really lucky!

M

Marathanman

It depends on the bagseeds. I would sooner have four bagseeds from the finest weed ever produced than four thousand hand picked seeds of ditch weed.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Goldfinger

Goldfinger

Solidopc - Goldfinger is a clone only creation by Elevator Man. In my opinion just about the best member here on IC. Check out his threads. Goldfinger is his project where he used Flo males to bring down the size/time/airyness of the Malawi Gold 100% sativa strain without losing any of that sativa buzzzzzzz....

I can testify to his success ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Not sure when she finished up. Started to flower early Sep...so add about 11weeks...end of Nov?

Not a bit of mould on her...and not much direct sunlight for the final 6 weeks. She probably tripled in size.

Did I mention that Goldfinger is some strong pot? The bubble is insane...I've hidden it away as it makes me fly for hours and hours! And it's rare I have hours and hours for flying high...

Anyway...grow it if you're offered it lol!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Not sure when she finished up. Started to flower early Sep...so add about 11weeks...end of Nov?

Not a bit of mould on her...and not much direct sunlight for the final 6 weeks. She probably tripled in size.

Did I mention that Goldfinger is some strong pot? The bubble is insane...I've hidden it away as it makes me fly for hours and hours! And it's rare I have hours and hours for flying high...

Anyway...grow it if you're offered it lol!

Beautiful pic,do you have fans in your greenhouse,What do you do to prevent mold?

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
?

?

Hi VonBudi! Yeah I use one fan...it really is amazing the difference it makes. Also airy sativas are the best IMO for us uk outdoor/greenhouse peeps.

Anyway...sorry guys...this thread is about international clones...just wanted to answer a previous question.

By the way that DN* sour diesel cut looks amazing...thing is reminds me more of a pic on page 1 of the 101 thread...

...Dawg Daze or something..?

STUPPA

Someone else was saying it might be headband, i dunno about that but i can say it is some good shieeeet :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the SD DN* was too strong for me :eek::

here's a little bubba kush scrog about 3 weeks in. herb you're right about the growth habit, and even i would advocate a little bit of defol on this cut. it's a f*ckin' righteous smoke though - love it. - probably my favorite out of all the international cuts ive been lucky enough to test drive
picture.php

VG

U

unthing

Verdant green,

How would you describe the smoke of bubba? From what I've gathered it seems like a very nice indica, which is kinda broad description :)

Latest posts

Latest posts