What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KARMA OG JACK

chomsky

Girls are lifting their skirts, starting to tease... sorry about the orientation of the pics. I'm too lazy to fix it at the moment.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Hi co2 levels from the microbes in the soil plus your body always being in there raisess things...the soil microbes give off alot of co2 maybe move your probe arould the rpom to see if its a pocket of excess co2..

Goats

Holy shit 9 lbs! You're going to have to get creative with how you use it.

Eggs benedict with canna hollandaise?

chomsky

Hi co2 levels from the microbes in the soil plus your body always being in there raisess things...the soil microbes give off alot of co2 maybe move your probe arould the rpom to see if its a pocket of excess co2..

Im in coco and the ppm's are high as soon as I go in. Definitely not my body or breath. I have two meters in room. one is reading 900 one 800ppm so pretty close. Im just going with it. I have no idea why its that high but at least im saving $$$ on CO2

chomsky

Bad news

Bad news

Psycho girlfriend started threatening to call the cops on me. She has been supportive of growing for years even helped out with my girls over the years. She loves it harvest time of course but she's gone nuts and I'm too afraid she will bust be just to hurt me. Gotta close shop. Uggggh

On a good note I'm leaving her "finally"

Peace all

chomsky

Arrgh that's terrible news Chomsky, hope she smarts up and you'll be ok.

She won't smart up and she's goi go to make my life pretty difficult for a while but I'll be ok. Thanks bro's hopefully I'll figure out s way to get started again. Getting away from her is step one.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That fucking sucks man!! I've been in your shoes, I know exactly what your going thru. You have any local grow buddies that can hold plants until you can start up again?

This is where having hardcore nudes comes in handy. Oh, you wanna play games and turn me in ? Ok then, all your co-workers and family are gonna see what you look like with no clothes on. Of course when you make a threat like that, do it in person, so there's no evidence, lol.

chomsky

That fucking sucks man!! I've been in your shoes, I know exactly what your going thru. You have any local grow buddies that can hold plants until you can start up again?

This is where having hardcore nudes comes in handy. Oh, you wanna play games and turn me in ? Ok then, all your co-workers and family are gonna see what you look like with no clothes on. Of course when you make a threat like that, do it in person, so there's no evidence, lol.

Lol Man it's just so hard to make you understand how hateful and evil she is being. I just keep coming back to the same thoughts this all just sucks. I guess time will fix it but right now it just sucks.

Latest posts

Latest posts