What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

nldfarmer

Anyone know if the super skinny leaves point to either specific Thai parent from the regular release around '16?

Maybe I will pm the Dub Master....

Hey @LostTribe not sure how much help it is but I think I grew out some regs a few years ago from around the same time. One female was zam/Mal. The other was I assume very Thai. Huge stature and missing the octopus like branching, very long flower time 14 wks+. No semiflowering behavior. Thick sturdy stems. Very deep but nondescript terpenes. I unfortunately didn't take good pictures but the fan leaves were a little more on the large hybrid style, maybe with some narrow sativa leaves near the buds. The Zam/Mal was in general much thinner leaved but more bushy.

D

DNM1

Zamaldelica

A whatever nice pheno
:)

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpg
    IMG_6126.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6133.jpg
    IMG_6133.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
D

DNM1

First time order. Which is best?
Zamal
Golden Tiger
Old timer haze
Malawi X Panama
Zamaldelica
Most have grow her, more feedback/info,"sativa",seems to capture the Ace "spirit" with the psychedelic touch on offer(+GT just in case I mess up with Z)

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Ooooo. The effect "crimping" has on the plant. Nicely filling in. Lower branches tacking it on. Had to add another fan for air circulation. Now that I have her under control, I will continue to grow lots of Zamaldelica. I want to stay wrecked. My soul has been psychedelecized.

D

DNM1

Attachments

• IMG_6618.jpg
    IMG_6618.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6672.jpg
    IMG_6672.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
D

DNM1

Zamaldelica

Putting on weight

Attachments

• IMG_8566.jpg
    IMG_8566.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8530.jpg
    IMG_8530.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 19

Passenger101

Is this the zamal pheno?

Is this the zamal pheno?

This is a clone from an Ace seed dated July 2019. The original is flowering nicely. It’s got the thinnest leaves I’ve ever seen. I’m curious about the taste and effect of this one?
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks,
Roy
:sasmokin:

juggernaut

It looks terrible. To much fertilizer, to much water or get it into a bigger pot. Why did u pic Ace?
Buy a few easier strains to grow.

yoss33

Veteran
Hey, Passenger, looks like you have a nice Zamal pheno!
If you haven't identified what's affecting the plant so badly, better transplant in new soil with no nutes and spray it thoroughly with an insecticide (like some pyrethroid), then water only when the cup becomes light to lift.
Good luck! :)

D

DNM1

Damn DNM1 - you have all sorts of things you get into - love it

All sorts of accidents :),if you don't take into account a foot per day growth (no pistils involved)
A plant needs time.Time to grow, time to heal
Thank you O.

Attachments

• IMG_9763.jpg
    IMG_9763.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9801.jpg
    IMG_9801.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9773.jpg
    IMG_9773.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
D

DNM1

All sorts of accidents :),if you don't take into account a foot per day growth (no pistils involved)
A plant needs time.Time to grow, time to heal
Thank you O.

Zamaldelica in flower

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 17
D

DNM1

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 22

LostTribe

Premium user
Cracked a few Zam f2's they look very uniform at 2nd node. Also running a few Nevil's who knows maybe they will meet...

Love me some Zam! I'd really like to try the pure Mangu Carot.

LostTribe

Premium user
Hot damn that’s a good un.... one of the ones that makes it real hard to know when to cut because it’s so damn frosty and I’m betting it puts its growth on in spurts from here out... big push.. ripens up.. does nothing. WHAM! another push of pistils... slows down ripen up etc...
If she just never stops and your happy with density Terps etc on a sample then just pick her right before another big push and she oughta be purt good... probably still won’t be there for couple weeks or so though I think.
Very nice resins forming:tiphat:
I’m playing in the gene pool that I used that Zam in... one of these days I’m going to put time into coaxing out more of her influence in a seed line. Above pictures were of her daughter with the father being a ZamxGuatemala male (F2 Zam dominant compact structure strong branching and explosive flowering response) if I recall my notes correctly.
The male (F2) was also father of current F3 ZamxGuatemala IBL seedstock.
I have a beautiful strawberry lime/mango female with great warm trippy effect from the IBL F3s that I’m going to cross to the z13bx line.
Heres the foxy foxtail girl from earlier as she dries
View Image View Image View Image View Image

Thats Beautiful! Hope you kept it!

Latest posts

Latest posts