What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I've heard of Mexican cartels doing tons of guerilla grows, of course, but the quality should speak for itself. In my experience, hard work and careful planning always pay off- even with my micro ass!

That's correct. They do that on government land, and dump chemical nutes and waste all over. They also use some serious ornamental pesticide, even in flower

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
From now on, I will be checking Facebook market place before buying anything. There are unbelievable deals hidden in there. Tools new, still in the box being sold for less then half price. Free stuff too. Some of it is pretty nice too. Antique hutch for free. Beautiful stuff.

I went on craigslist and bought a vacuum for 500 that was new. It normally sells new for 900.

The tools I bought dont come up for sale around here very often. And when they do it is almost full price. They are high end stuff that will last decades if treated well.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Whoa, that's shitty. I do not agree with that at all. Aside from the inherent danger of using such chems for consumable products, the earth is still more important for everyone. Fucking lame. Awareness of such things is key, and hopefully will be their downfall. By then, we should be light-years ahead of them. Our ingenuity and strive for the absolute best will prevail. We do not plateau, it's in all of us.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
orgaero i knew of these guys that would let raid bombs off on their flowering indoor to kill mites and sell it messed up shit people do. gotta keep it clean and proper

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
orgaero i knew of these guys that would let raid bombs off on their flowering indoor to kill mites and sell it messed up shit people do. gotta keep it clean and proper

For sure, that's fucked up though. My gf had a friend of hers get permanently messed up from someone spraying hairspray on his weed. Maybe to try to make it seem more christiline? I don't know, ridiculous. The harshest thing I use is neem. Mostly, I burn infected plants.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Morning folks :tiphat:

Going to be too hot to do much outside today.....just got in from watering.

Bugman, my son, and I went fishing yesterday evening.....didn’t catch enough to make it worthwhile taking any home to clean but had a great time anyway.

Bug brought a couple of doobies of Pineapple Haze x Strawberry Diesel that he made and damn it was good!

Everyone enjoy this holiday weekend and be safe out there.

Flboy made the cross ijust grew them out,but your righ it real nice.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: solid day of cleaning today...just two more rooms to finish on the spring cleaning project...vacuumed dust bunnies off the stupid frickin popcorn ceiling texture...that was fun...you never realize how dirty someplace is until you make a clean spot!

big stack of pots washed,went through most of a gallon of beach...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to a barbecue today

Went to a barbecue today

Chicken , Ribs , Steak , Potato salad , & Corona's:dance013:
It was also a doggie fest , one guy showed up with 5 Pit Bulls

This one had a rock in his mouth the whole time (wtf?) >>>
picture.php

This is just a cutey female >>>

picture.php

I brought my buddy 8 nice healthy plants (2 footers) i been veggin' for awhile .... he was happy to receive them & I was happy to give them a new home... :ying:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'm sure we all have heard of horror stories of people spraying shit on plants that are flowering.

Sadly, yes, I would imagine. We have to let people know the dangers, so that they might know the potential repercussions. As stewards, we must lead all. Mungs , chungs, wing-wangs etc. This is a place of knowledge, after all.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Well, I guess Ill check out that Chernoble, make some dinner, and then hit the Jacuzzi.
Getting ready to spark a perfectly seasoned joint of DBMH2. That's the only mango tasting phenol Ive found so far. It tastes like mango candy. Real sweet. I dropped some zips of assorted DBMH yesterday. People love each one. Good job Hammer.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That looks like fun. Its still light here. I have a fire pit out back too. I havnt used it for awhile. We used to cook over it. My son had a special salmon basket for over fire roasting. It worked great. He basted with garlic butter every 2 minutes. Chernobyl was pretty good. Dinner tonight is cream corn on toast with Black forest bacon on the side

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That looks like fun. Its still light here. I have a fire pit out back too. I havnt used it for awhile. We used to cook over it. My son had a special salmon basket for over fire roasting. It worked great. He basted with garlic butter every 2 minutes. Chernobyl was pretty good. Dinner tonight is cream corn on toast with Black forest bacon on the side
That sounds good. Anything with bacon is great. I don't like other cuts of pork though, weird. It all smells kind of like bacon, but it's a huge let down in flavor, and messes up my stomach.
Haven't tried Chernobyl yet, isn't that from TGA? Subcool seems to catch a lot of shit from people, why is that? I grew out Querkle once, but only got 3 males out of 5 seeds. I chalked it up to luck of the draw, not his fault.
Looks like a beautiful day out there today. My seedlings got their first full night outside last night, still standing tall!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Are they suseptable to mold or pm? What's the potency level? Do you have any pics? Outdoor is oftentimes fruitless around here. The right genetics are the key!

She is VERY mold resistant. She is extremely potent. Has the tightest internode spacing Ive ever seen on a cultivar. Every branch is trying to be a top. Even the branches branches are competing to be tops.
Crazy vigor. The LVRK was bred in Mendocino on a farm right off the ocean. So the humidity there is always super high. The LVRK is bred to be mold and PM resistant. Throw in the AncientOG and hot damn is it mold resistant. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts