What's new

Mr Greenjeans does the Seed Thang

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Can't talk long...I got a gummy yummy sticky banana kiefy leaf roll in one hand and Pineapple Upside Down Sticky Kief Kake in the other...and I have a feeling somewhere in our conversation one of them is going to somehow end up in my mouth :yummy:

Great to have you back! :woohoo: It's always nice to know you had a good time and returned safely! :smile:

Now, I've told you before about the hands and your prescription :angrymod: You havn't been straying from the 10 grams a day on the vape-cannon have you?
8378smiley-bong.gif

Hope your feeing relief soon :ying:

Man...this sounds like a great upcoming round :lurk: always inspiring grows in your thread :respect:

:wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi folks :wave:
Thanks for keeping me company! Hands are cooling off, but slower than I expected. My doc decided to change my arthritis meds all around, so it might be a PITA couple months but I should be very comfortable by the holidays, and that's a very good thing.

Hiya GPB :wave:
Good to see ya buddy. Sorry to hear your bod is hellraisin - I relate. Hope you feel better soon. New crosses sound tasty :wave:

Hiya TML :wave:
Ahhh, a man after my own heart - er - stomach :biglaugh: Happy to see you enjoying the sweet treats - sweet treats are my favorite munchy food.

Yes oh Dr of Ganjavaporology, I have been taking all my medicine. I need to search for more potent medicine. Eventually I will touch SSH to C99 and G13 - I know there will be a high ceiling pheno in one of those beans :canabis: Actually I am lucky that I can always medicate myself to a comfortable space - problem is that means I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Can't work with that every day... but I have high hopes for a SSH based cross that will be strong daytime meds. Thanks for the good wishes my friend!

Hiya twistedtree :wave:
Happy to see ya smiling my friend! I know I'm over due for a visit, I'll pop on over very soon. I hope some of what's happened for you is maturing buds for you to smoke! :joint:

Hiya BeAn :wave:
Man, I need to fire up some of what you're :joint:! Hmmm - that's what we need. Screw all these expensive additives - bah humbug. Expose 100000 seeds to high dose gamma radiation - the ones that survive and germ will be super mutants!!! :muahaha:

I started the new '07-'08 thread. It's at:
Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

I'll also change the links in my sig. Have a great night folks, see you over at the new garden plot! :wave:

Last edited:
G

Howdy MGJ>>>>>

so, coming down this way soon i hear...? :jump:

wooohoooo!...hey, looking forward to you rollin thru.....

you HAVE to stop by...

CaseyJones
:wave:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Joe :wave:
Thanks for stopping by with some great pics my friend! Come join the party in the new thread, click on any of my flowering / veg links and you will instantly transported :wink: Love the spidey, been a good year for spiders in my garden - much beefier than average. Love your outdoor Casey too - she certainly gets amazonian when grown in the great outdoors!:yummy:

We have to hook up sometime soon! :wave:

K

khaleel

great stuff, friend. your plants look vivacious. and i love the pic of the spider spinning the bee... good shot.

N

Neptune

whoa dude, havn't been here in a while.. I loving your sativa lineup man!! These are my favorite smokes, I really wish I had a better space for sativas. In a perfect world, herb would be free and it wouldn't matter that a sativa takes another month to flower!! I wish I wish.

Good luck with those, I know you will enjoy everything that c99 touches.... I have imensly.

Latest posts

Latest posts