What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

onavelzy

Veteran
Is it just me or does that look like a glass dick....WITH a WAX MUSTACHE ON IT.... FML... must just be ME....:laughing: :)

Well, now that you mention it..., uh, nope, it looks like a glass rod with rosin on it. Sorry. My imagination is not as ...., focused as yours. :biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well, now that you mention it..., uh, nope, it looks like a glass rod with rosin on it. Sorry. My imagination is not as ...., focused as yours. :biggrin:

Come on Ona we all know now VP does his Dabs off a DILDO.... come on pictures are worth a thousand words right... It's ok VP i still luv ya...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blame it on that Dirty mind of Aspens !!! :biggrin:

thinkin it looked like a dildo with a mustache lol

onavelzy

Veteran
this thread is gone to the gutter, sick fuckers :biggrin:

Naw, sick would be using a clear glass striped dildo with a brown glass glans that had a couple of big barbs on it. That would probably hurt I'm thinking. I doubt there's anyone here who would have something like that.

66bf7dcd557b3a505115824c5ad72689_1798106.jpg

onavelzy

Veteran
Star should have never gone on break and left his thread in the hands of a bunch of juvenile delinquents and reprobate old farts like us.

Grizz

Veteran
Naw, sick would be using a clear glass striped dildo with a brown glass glans that had a couple of big barbs on it. That would probably hurt I'm thinking. I doubt there's anyone here who would have something like that.

UNC does, I saw it sitting on his kitchen table

Aspenou812

Veteran
It wasn't me Star..... I didn't do it....ok ok well maybe i did but i'm not sorry..... that dabber is a dick all the way.... with a wax mustache.... you... Need new friends on here.... read above clearly your friends on here are nuts.... It didn't take much to send everyone's mind due south....Bhahahahhahahahaha....

TheBlaze

Finally all caught up here, although I admit to skipping a few posts in the process. :biggrin:

You have skills brother.

Definitely subbed for the rest of this show.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally all caught up here, although I admit to skipping a few posts in the process. :biggrin:

You have skills brother.

Definitely subbed for the rest of this show.

guess you skipped the post where he said the threads pretty much over now that the harvest is in ..... :bat:

& uhhhh Aspen ..... we all know how much dirtier a womans mind is than a mans ! :bigeye: they just hide it better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts