What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All Quiet when the lights go out ???Help

Eddyshore

I flipped to Flower lastnight . After 5 weeks of Veg I thru on the HPS bulb and set the light s to go out at 7pm and come back on this morning at 7am . My question is this since I worry about it getting to cool in the tent at night I hooked my Ventilation fan, Circulation fan and lights all to the same timer. My question is the plant ok at night with no circulation at all. ? Or should I leave the circulation fan on ?

Thanks
E

libby

Not trying to go against the grain here, but i make sure everything is off, fans as well, i like to sleep better, safer.

My plants are still very perky when i first check on them, i feel that there's no harm done by doing this.

supermanlives

Veteran
i leave fan off at night till buds start to form. you really dont want high humidity at lights off. your asking for problems

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Depends

Depends

Not trying to go against the grain here, but i make sure everything is off, fans as well, i like to sleep better, safer.

My plants are still very perky when i first check on them, i feel that there's no harm done by doing this.

On how many plants are in what cubic area. They could use most of CO2 in room and slow growth somewhat over time. :2cents:

libby

On how many plants are in what cubic area. They could use most of CO2 in room and slow growth somewhat over time. :2cents:

I understand your reasoning, my trainee plants get no fan, no exhaust. and hard to keep control of.

I don't believe in everything i read.

Go for normal breath, it's all around the world for free

4 Plants in a metre, sorry.

Latest posts

Latest posts