What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tell me ALL of the reason this wouldn't work.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok,

I want you all to tell me why this wouldn't work.

This is Northern Farmer's stadium grow. His space is 10 feet long x 6.5 feet wide and 6.5 feet high.

His set up consists of 5 levels of shelves on each side.

Here is a picture:
21855stadium_001.jpg

Now, here is a picture of the shelves with approximately 200 1 gallon bags.

21855stadium_003.jpg

Pretty easy so far. 5 shelves per side = 10 shelves. 20 plants on each shelve = 200 plants.

21855mystery_kush.jpg

This enclosed cargo trailer is 12 feet long, 6 feet wide and 6.8 feet high. The same width and height as Northern Farmer, but 2 feet longer.

85b4df600a0a006500e28a6184060fba.jpg

85b4e0ba0a0a006500e28a614768a1a1.jpg

If all the electrical, timers and chiller were rigged inside and you just had to run the extension cords, why couldn't this essentially be a HP Stadium on wheels?

You could stuff this in to a warehouse, no problem. Landlord wants to come over? No problem, drive it around the corner.

Rip this idea apart.

Cause if you can't, i'm about to buy 2of them and fuck shit up.

whodare

Veteran
you sir are my hero...

seriously, ive been racking my brain on how to deal with an unaware landlord on the commercial level...

they make em little bigger to for ease of fitting it all in... only thing is cooling.

if you got one a little longer you could wall off the front for a rez and a wall banger ac...

hippydan

Rip this idea apart.

Cause if you can't, i'm about to buy 2of them and fuck shit up.

I got a good laugh out of this, looking forward to your future shit fucking! If you do manage to build one or more of these, please do share! :tiphat:

My only concern is heat in summer and cold in winter. Got plans?

compost

I like everything except the extension cord part. Have a real electrical hook up on it and a pole to connect it to. If anyone was to ask you could say you have an RV there sometimes and need the power. Other than that looks pretty good.

The only other thing would be water run off and maybe some extra 2 X 4's to keep the plants from moving if the vehicle had to.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Think about it. You rent a warehouse and have this inside. Running 4 k. 4 k for a warehouse is nothing. You could have 2 of them. All the electrical and timers are inside. All you need to do is run extension wires to outlets in the warehouse.

Park in inside. If anybody needs to inspect, you hop in a drive away.

I would add a small wood barricade on the shelves so if you had to drive the plants wouldn't fall off the shelves when you turned corners.

whodare

Veteran
im thinking an 8.5x20 foot enclosed trailer would be better, that way you could have a room partitioned off for ballasts, timers, controllers, ac...

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You buy 10 beat up lawnmowers and put them in the warehouse. Throw up 'Clarence's Landscaping' on the side of the trailer and you have a landscaping business.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im thinking an 8.5x20 foot enclosed trailer would be better, that way you could have a room partitioned off for ballasts, timers, controllers, ac...

85b7c4c30a0a006401565e9db5220a70.jpg

7 x 14. 6k brand new. Pick up a used one for 3 k. 2 k to get it and geared up.

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Temps inside require management.

Insulate it well initially...

Space is needed for environmental control equipment (AC/Chillers/Air Handlers). If you can pack all that in, you should be set in that space. Venting out the subfloor is relatively easy, but would require thought to maintain mobility (a bolt on trap door or something).

I would be terrified to move it. Two hundred living plants on the move? Times two. Shit.

Battery powered secondary air scrubbing so that it doesn't smell like a skunk breeding project?

Veg trailer?

I like it.

Shit... you could just pull the plug, seal 'er up, and leave trailers in a warehouse next to your tools and beater lawn mowers... What's the problem with that?

They are like a huge bookcase living room cab, only appropriate for a warehouse.

DO IT.

hippydan

LOL this is a cool idea, seems you've got a lot of bases covered. I really like it, we need to see this done!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL this is a cool idea, seems you've got a lot of bases covered. I really like it, we need to see this done!

It's 8am. I haven't slept yet. This is going to happen.

I need somebody to critique it really well first.

bobblehead

Veteran
Security would be my only concern... It wouldn't look odd to have a generator with a tool trailer... Noise from fans would be another concern... Get something a little wider so you can insulate the walls and I say ur gtg, as long as nobody hooks it up to their truck and drives off... ha ha...

On another note, thanks for turning me on to heat exchangers...

Latest posts

Latest posts