What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUNFLOWER TRIMMER

Sunflower Trim.

Hello there! Looks like you got some well made machines. Can you tell us more about using them? Like, how much power do they draw from the outlet, and if they have fans or a vacuum cleaner device inside or you need to connect a shop vac to the machine in order to use it?
Also, do the resin needs cleaning from the blades and inside parts once in a while? How often?
Thank you very much.

Hi

Thanks for the comment.

Yes the machines are designed for standard a vacuum cleaner which you connect with the machine.

Please have a look here and you will see more photos of machine - http://www.sunflower-trimmer.com/support/

The blade of machine is important clen. We recomnend to clean it in 30-45 minutes of work. It depends a lots which genetics you are trimming.

Petr

Sunflower Trim.

I also have a few questions. Can't seem to find it on the sites of your retailers yet so no idea on pricing, could you give us the RRP? Is the trim kept in the bag? Also do all units need a vacuum, as running a vacuum for long period kills the motor on them?

Thanks for you comment..

Please what is RRP?

Yes not all our distributors/retailers have the machine on their webpages.

This distributor have the machine there...
http://www.hydrodreams.ch/onlineshop/Sunflower-Baby-Trimmer

Yes ever our product needs a vacuum or radial fan.

It is different betwen us and our competition. We trust that high under pressure is very important for quick trimming and propeller machines don´t have such a big sucking power like our machines.

Petr

Sunflower Trim.

New grids

New grids

A few photos of new grids... :)

Attachments

• IMG_9602.jpg
    IMG_9602.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9603.jpg
    IMG_9603.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9605.jpg
    IMG_9605.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9609.jpg
    IMG_9609.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 36

Sunflower Trim.

Mary Jane

Mary Jane

Hi

Something from Mary Jane.

We introduced Big Trimmer there :))

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 45

Sunflower Trim.

We are still in the business... even I´m going to find any distributor to Denver this month.

These two machine we sell in Europe and they have mostly positive feedbacks.

The thrid and last machine wil be full automatic machine which should be ready this year :)

Do you have any tips for good distributors in USA?? Thanks!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
We are still in the business... even I´m going to find any distributor to Denver this month.

These two machine we sell in Europe and they have mostly positive feedbacks.

The thrid and last machine wil be full automatic machine which should be ready this year :)

Do you have any tips for good distributors in USA?? Thanks!

I'm in Ottawa Canada and may have a couple contacts. But you at least need a website dude. I can put up a professional site in exchange for a trimmer.

As you may know, growing is going to be legal here in July 2018. So get in now!