What's new

First Indoor Grow Pics

tokinjoe

This is my first time posting pics here so take it easy on me. It's also my first attempt at taking digital pics of my plants with a new camera. These are 3 big bud X northern lights, one of which I hope to use as a mother for clones to put outdoors. Two are showing indica while the other shows the sativa influence.

3469bb_x_nl_indica_pheno-thumb.jpg

3469bbxnl_indica_pheno-thumb.jpg

3469bb_x_nl_sativa_pheno-thumb.jpg

tokinjoe

Hmmm, 2 1/2 weeks, close to 3 maybe?? Sry bro but I didn't write it down. On a whim, I started them at a friends house, before I moved them to my safehouse grow at my other friends house....Wish I could grow in my own, but the Mrs ain't going for it. :confused:

tokinjoe

Some more. These are of some seeds a friend sent me. He has an AK mother that every clone grown goes purple. He crossed it with another AK male he has and calls it Purple AK. Not the best photos, but it's the best I can do at this point with my camera. Hope you like:

3469purple_AK_1-thumb.jpg

3469purple_AK_2-thumb.jpg

The plant on the bottom left has some leaf droop on the ends of a couple of them, not sure what this is coming from.
3469Purple_AK_1-thumb.jpg

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey Tokinjoe, if they are at 5-6th node, then they're ready to top. 3-rd week is also quite a good moment. I've got a very similar grow going on right now, though I can not show you pics, unless you go to OG, where my gallery is.

(Hmmm, gotta find some time to upload pics to IC)

tokinjoe

2 bb x nl and one of my ak's were at node 6-7 so I went ahead and topped em. Hopefully I can get some good clones out of them.

Bleek

Lookin Good My Friend!

Lookin Good My Friend!

Hey Tokinjoe, looking real good bro! So you want to clone them, good stuff! Topping was really good, now when those smaller shoots jump up, (since you want lots shoots) i would super crop the tops of those shoots! Basically you move down from the top of the shoot 2-3inches rub the stem between your fingers until you can feel the stem weaken and bend in a 90 degree(not exactly 90 but you know what the f*ck i'm saying!) What this does is cause more shoots to come out down below, but through time that top will heal itself and start growing again also! Plus this kind of stress cause the shoots to become stronger! You want strong shoots for strong clones! Keep me posted bro, good luck!

tokinjoe

Hey Bleek. Thanks for stopping by my thread bro. I've never tried crushing the stems on my plants before. I might try it on a branch to see what it does...Thanks. Peace. :canabis: TJ

tokinjoe

LOL Chaz. I hear ya bro. Our super hero buddy will definately get to try this. I just topped the plants that were ready so as soon as I have some worthwhile pics I'll post them here. One thing I forgot to mention. My temps stay between 68-70 degrees in my room. I have my thermometer away from my light on the wall, so the temps right under the light are considerably warmer. Also, my humidity in the room stays around 35%. Any ideas on how to safely bring these up? I wonder that the low humidity might be the reason the ends of some of my leaves are drooping?

tokinjoe

Well, I just topped the ladies a couple of days ago, and after watering them they really took off, bushing out everywhere. I'll wait a week or two before posting new pics to avoid boring everyone. This thread doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention but hey, it's a first grow, I'm not a master grower, so I really didn't expect much either way.

G

Lookin good tokinjoe. They all look very healthy. Gotta love that heavy indica. You'll find those NLxBB to be very vigorous & strong.

halfbaked

Hey tokinjoe. :wave: Plants are looking nice man. As for increasing traffic here, try strippers and naked mud wrestling. that should bring em in! :wink:

tokinjoe

LMAO thanks Halfbaked. I'm doing this grow mainly to keep a journal of my grow so I will have a reference to go by as my plants progress. I don't expect a lot of traffic in my threads as I'm not a master at this by any means.I'll continue to chronicle this grow for a while. I just started 8 more this evening. This is an unknown strain I've been growing for 4 years now. Very skunky smelling and an conniseurs delight. I'll have lots and lots to go outside for sure. The hard part is going to be which plants will get the best spots...Damn I'm gonna agonize over that one....

tokinjoe

I'm trying to only post pics of this grow every couple of weeks or so but I just went over to my growroom to check on things and the ladies are doing well. I took a picture of the big bud x nl sativa looking pheno. I topped her 4 days ago and she is really exploding. I should have plenty of clones for outdoors for sure. I need to get cloning soon if I'm going to put them out at the end of April. I'm going to try and let these get BIG.

Big Bud X Northern Lights (femmed)

3469topped-thumb.JPG

Ok I lied, I took two pictures. This one is one of my AK's. I've just cloned her for sex, hope the clone comes out. If not, I try again. I'd like to put a few of these outdoors as well. I'll sell over half to recoup expenses etc... but the AK is MINE!!
:canabis:
3469topped_ak-thumb.JPG

tokinjoe

Hey Zep. Thanks for stopping by bro! I'll have at least 20 plants outdoors this year if not more. Hope you guys are ready cause I'm gonna document those as well. The spots I have get lots of sun and I usually have 10 footers!
Peace. :canabis: TJ

Bonzo

Veteran
Hi tokinjoe, i saw your post in Filis thread and thought id say hi. Plants are lookin good, lookin forward to the ten footers :friends: peace, Bonzo