What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The classiest coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

igohydro

Thanks Moppel,aint been in there in about 10years!I used to buy good quality hasj from them.
Lovely shop out of the way,must go the next time I have the chance....Memories....
I see it has moved?Does anyone remember where it used to be?

Last edited:
G

Farmer John said:
Hunters has good Sensi Star.

i adore their nycd and lavender ,,but the best bargain in town has to be the hunters special hash ,,a lovely morroccan that tastes like chocolate orange and is/was only 6 € a gramm ,,
down to my last 2 gramm of it ,,roll on the end of the month to top up supplies :woohoo: ,,,anyone hanging round town the 27th -30 th of august pm me if u wanna party,,,

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
We all seem to be in the Dam at some point this month, just all at different times :bat:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
haarlemmerstraat. i remember that here were use to be 2 across eachother in the same street. ! for hash , 1 for weed.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I wasn't happy with Hunter's actually. They sold me some crappy Neville's Haze and I swear the Lavender had lavender oil added to it.

G

Was in hunters at june this year also last week.
i didnt buy any gear there this time cos when we bought some in june it was terrible.

i bought some buddahs sister(they were out of nycd) a friend then bought g 13x haze and sensi star

the bs was awfull not dried properly taste and no high at all.
sensi star had a whole bunch of seeds in there and was crap

same goes the g13 x haze it didnt do any damge to us at all
went straight down to hgf's and had some of the ww x afghan and right away
i was starting to relax.

G

Botanica said:
Was in hunters at june this year also last week.
i didnt buy any gear there this time cos when we bought some in june it was terrible.

i bought some buddahs sister(they were out of nycd) a friend then bought g 13x haze and sensi star

the bs was awfull not dried properly taste and no high at all.
sensi star had a whole bunch of seeds in there and was crap

same goes the g13 x haze it didnt do any damge to us at all
went straight down to hgf's and had some of the ww x afghan and right away
i was starting to relax.
thanks for the info ,,i had same with the bs ,,i'll look before i leap next visit ,,anywhere else on your recent visit had any decent weed ? good info saves shoe leather an cash :joint:

Last edited:
G

I always go to tweede kamer for most of my gear.
u wont go wrong buying from there IMO

bluebird had a good menu ,tho we only tried the blue cheese and nycd ...which smelled even better than tweede kamer's.... , but was a little less potent and just almost as smooth...... we went back and bought another 3 odd gramms of blue cheese as they sold out early and we had to wait till late evening to get some more but was well worth it.
the only place i saw afghan(not hash) on a menu too .

i'm surprised no one mentioned katsu. out of all the shops i went to when i was last in the dam, katsu had the friendliest staff, great atmosphere, and killer ganj. i reccomend everyone drag their selfs outta the center of town and make the trip. you will not be disappointed.

Latest posts

Latest posts