What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lausbua's Austrian clones thread

okay people lets get this thread going

Great to see something happening here, thanks for your contribution. Busy with other things at the moment, but I hope there will be additions from me in the future again too ;)

@Lausbua: Nicer Fred, ich hab so ziemlich den selben vor nem Jahr gemacht, nur im deutschen Forum, siehe Signatur.

Ich finds ein bisschen Schade dass du keine Bilder dazu hochlädst, hab die von meinem Thread leider auch gelöscht..vielleicht hast du ja noch welche rumliegen
smile.gif

Greetz

Ha, gar nicht gewusst, dass wir doppelgleisig fahren. Netten Thread hast gestartet, ich nehm mal an auch in Anlehnung an den guten alten Stecklingsfred vom Stony? ;) Deiner is mir leider damals entgangen, sonst hätt ich mich mit meinen Erfahrungen einfach angehängt.

Bilder hab ich bewusst nicht hochgeladen, gibt ja genug hübsche Fotothreads hier. Mir wars wichtig, Fakten und Informationen in den Vordergrund zu stellen. Und Fotos hab ich auch nicht von allen diesen Sorten gemacht ... weißt du, ich will ja nicht zu dick auftragen, aber wenn man so viele Pflanzen wie ich gesehen hat, wirds Fotografieren irgendwann langweilig :D

Irael

Ha, gar nicht gewusst, dass wir doppelgleisig fahren. Netten Thread hast gestartet, ich nehm mal an auch in Anlehnung an den guten alten Stecklingsfred vom Stony? ;) Deiner is mir leider damals entgangen, sonst hätt ich mich mit meinen Erfahrungen einfach angehängt.

Bilder hab ich bewusst nicht hochgeladen, gibt ja genug hübsche Fotothreads hier. Mir wars wichtig, Fakten und Informationen in den Vordergrund zu stellen. Und Fotos hab ich auch nicht von allen diesen Sorten gemacht ... weißt du, ich will ja nicht zu dick auftragen, aber wenn man so viele Pflanzen wie ich gesehen hat, wirds Fotografieren irgendwann langweilig :D

Ist ja kein Ding, jetzt gibts halt einen im Ö-Sub und eins im German-Sub :) Hab meinen damals eigentlich nur im Deutschen Unterforum gestartet weil dort ein bisschen mehr los ist.

Jo das mit den Fotos kenne ich, irgendwann will man einfach nicht mehr aber so ein Fred wirkt mit Fotos natürlich schöner.

Somit werde ich meine zukünftigen Erfahrungen mit den Steckies hier und in meinem Fred posten :biggrin:

Greetz

aikaramba

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Jesus OG (TGA Subcool) (FF)

Flowering time: 63 days
Yield per plant: Very high
Plant size: Tall
Remarks: One of my favorites. She stretches a lot with long side branches, yet she doesnt need too much space (-> not too bushy). Stems and side branches are rather thin and lanky. Very fast flowering, could propbably be harvested after 52-54 days, I give her 63. Easy to grow for beginners. Smell is dominated by sweetness and sour/fuel kush smell. Unfortunately the sour/fuel doesnt translate that well into taste as with the OG 18, but it's still a super pleasant sweet/kushy smoke (reminds me of Austrian Power Kush). If you give her shorter flowering the high is very uplifting/motivational/very good to stay social. After 63 days it's more of a happy but heavy punch in your face. She's definitely a keeper!

Pompey

Herijuana from HanfHanf

Flowering time: 56 days
Yield per plant: miedium
Plant size: small

Very vigorous strain. Easy to grow .Very hard buds. Strong body high. Very like thise one. Taste and smell nothing special.

Black Hole from Premium Genetic
Flowering time: 49-56 days
Yield per plant: medium
Plant size: medium
Smell: fruity
Quick flowering-7 weeks . Very strong body high similarly to Herijuana. In my favorite top 5 strains

Vienna Bubble Gum from FF
I'm not ready but looks like my number 1 for indoor growing. More vigorous than selected from 100seeds Nebula-Paradise seeds.Simply if you put 20cm clone strait to flowering you can get 7-14 gram, but with VBG result will be 30 gram easly.

KotBrot

Cannalope (FF)
Floweringtime: 60 days
Yield per plant: Medium
Smell: Fruity
Very strong trippy high from the first hit. Good sativa

Deep Chunk (FF)
Flowering time +- 60days
Yield per plant: low
smell/taste: smell not special, taste is super.
Strong stoned/high mix. I think its not a pure deep chunk but good cut.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Thread !
From post #1: A Jack Herer that's done in 7 1/2 weeks ??? What do you Austrians feed your plants ? maybe under 8/16 lighting ?
Don't get me wrong, no disrespect, but 7 1/2 weeks, really ?

All the best and keep g(r)oin'
CC

Nice Thread !
From post #1: A Jack Herer that's done in 7 1/2 weeks ??? What do you Austrians feed your plants ? maybe under 8/16 lighting ?
Don't get me wrong, no disrespect, but 7 1/2 weeks, really ?

All the best and keep g(r)oin'
CC

Yes, really. Pretty standard setup, Canna Coco fertilizer and 12/12.
It was just a really fast phenotype. Sensi seeds states a flowering time from 50-70 days so 7 1/2 weeks shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds amazing and good for you in that case! Is the smoke more on the indica side or sativa-like ?
All the best,
CC

Took me a while, but finally here it is - a long overdue update with some more strains. Please note that of these strains I have just grown a small number of clones, so especially the details about yield are not really representative.

Jack Herer KO Cut (FF)
flowering time: 8 weeks
yield per plant: medium
plant size: small
remarks: this cut is very much indica- like. nice sticky buds, high not that special though. have to say I liked the old FF Jack Herer Cut better.

New York City Diesel (FF)
flowering time: 10 weeks
plant size: medium
remarks: not a lot of resin

Sweet Pink Grapefruit (FF)
yield per plant: low
plant size: small
remarks: great citrus smell

Nicole Kush (FF)
flowering time: low
yield per plant: low
plant size: small-medium
remarks: no smell at all, hardly any taste. small buds of weird foxtail structure, started showing some bananas in late flower. very poor clone, would never grow it again.

Cannalope Haze
remarks: nice buds, hardly any leaves to trim

Chocolope (FF)
remarks: nice buds, due to shared heritage similar to Cannalope

Strawberry Banana (FF)
flowering time: 9 weeks
remarks: does not stand up to its name in terms of taste, nothing special

CBD Therapy (FF)
flowering time: 8-9 weeks
remarks: cbd strain therefore no high, tends to hermaphrotism in late flower

Last edited:

soffy

Wedding Cake (FF)
remarks: The best of the best...hard white blue

sirtween

Hi all,
Last year i travel to vienna,from france, in order to pick up some clone that i've ordered fromm FF.
But some of the cut are sick, andthandthey are dying. I've already lost the diamond double gum cut and now the sweet pink grapefruit is in a bad state. So i wish to know if one of you already had issues with FF.
Maybe someone could help me to find there strain again. I've a lot of interesting elite clone to exchange.
Thanks all and good grow to you

Hi all,
Last year i travel to vienna,from france, in order to pick up some clone that i've ordered fromm FF.
But some of the cut are sick, andthandthey are dying. I've already lost the diamond double gum cut and now the sweet pink grapefruit is in a bad state. So i wish to know if one of you already had issues with FF.
Maybe someone could help me to find there strain again. I've a lot of interesting elite clone to exchange.
Thanks all and good grow to you

A small percentage (<5%) of the plants I bought from FF would dwarf or die, but in general I haven't noticed any major issues with their clones except some mite problems every now and then.

I've grown the SPG recently, don't know if it calms you down but apart from the gorgeous smell I didn't find the strain that special, didn't bother keeping it in my mother room. Can't send you a clone of that strain therefore, but check your pm, maybe I can help you find it ;)

Hello friend!

the weading cake is new on ff? thanks

They don't list it on their homepage (yet). Seems sometimes they do that at FF, selling new clones which are not in their regular assortment yet. Like beta testing. I personally wouldn't bother with their wedding cake and to be honest I mostly go with well-proven genetics as I don't trust the selection skills of clone shops that much :D

Fran4a0

They don't list it on their homepage (yet). Seems sometimes they do that at FF, selling new clones which are not in their regular assortment yet. Like beta testing. I personally wouldn't bother with their wedding cake and to be honest I mostly go with well-proven genetics as I don't trust the selection skills of clone shops that much :D
thanks man! someone try the clones of krumme gurken?
thanks!!!again

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
thanks man! someone try the clones of krumme gurken?
thanks!!!again

i'm waiting for clones from them. they speak english and prices are ok. very good feeling with this. don't know about quality but i think it's primo. just wan't to know little more of info about those strains and where they come from.

i'm waiting for clones from them. they speak english and prices are ok. very good feeling with this. don't know about quality but i think it's primo. just wan't to know little more of info about those strains and where they come from.

Bought clones once from Krumme Gurken, they were quite ok. It is nice that they also offer shipping.

Euforia (FF)
flowering time: 9 weeks
yield per plant: very high
plant size: tall
remarks: compact buds with long pistils, very vital growth → don't grow too many of them per m², reacts well to high doses of fertilizer

I cannot confirm that myself but as I've already heard a few disappointing reports about the Euforia from FF recently I thought I'd let you know anyways. From what I've heard they might have selected a new pheno which is worse than the old one... as it sometimes happens with their selections.

G.S.G.

hello austrian friends!
last week i had the opportunity to grab some GG4 clones from krumme gurken and now i dont know what to expect.. does anyone had experience with this genetic? would you recommend it?
Thanks in advance and happy grow!

Toby n Tucker

Hi,

i planned to go to Austria in August and i pre ordered some clones from FF.
Can someone tell me where the clones are from? Random growers?

++
TnT