What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lausbua's Austrian clones thread

Toby n Tucker

Hi all,
Last year i travel to vienna,from france, in order to pick up some clone that i've ordered fromm FF.
But some of the cut are sick, andthandthey are dying. I've already lost the diamond double gum cut and now the sweet pink grapefruit is in a bad state. So i wish to know if one of you already had issues with FF.
Maybe someone could help me to find there strain again. I've a lot of interesting elite clone to exchange.
Thanks all and good grow to you

Salut Sirtween,

cet été 2021, j'ai ramené quelques clones FF du growshop de Gofis (magniques paysages), malgré avoir reservé plisuers strains plus d'1 mois en avance toutes n'etaient pas dispos.

Problèmes de thrips mais pas de genetiques.

Liste de ce que j'ai ramené:

Lemon zkittles
Lemon haze
hulk angry
Critical 2.0
Cannalope
White satin
Amnesia
Somango

La critical est à oublier (odeur, gout et rendement tres moyen), surtout quand on a fait tourner le bilbo pendant plusieurs années.
L'amnesia, la demoiselle du grow m'a confirmè que c'etait le core cut mais comme j'ai pas de reference, je peux que la croire . Odeur bonbon, fruit exo - stretch x3-4
Hulk angry qui tire bien sur le diesel bien resineux
Lemon haze RQS gout agrume rendement moyen bien resineux
Cannalope unreleased odeur forte agrume beaux calices bien resineux
White satine odeur tres legere tres resineux bon rendement smoke tres doux
Somango super compacte tres resineux odeur forte d'agrumes bon rendement

Verdict: A part les thrips qui sont le gros point noir, c'est plutôt positif sans être transcendant.

A+

Wappa (H&H)
flowering time: 8 weeks
yield per plant: average
plant size: medium
remarks: develops more and stronger sidearms than the Wappa from FF I had some years ago. Some bananas in late flowering (but no seeded buds).

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Vienna white light @ 63d

20221120_193312~2.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi,
Do you know if "Growshop Island Wien" has good clones ? any HLVD (Viroid) issue ?

Thank you.
Never bought from them. Most of the time i get my clones from flowery field, blumen per lumen has also very good quality clones. Don't know if they test for viruses.

Reactions: iLo

endgegner

Hello, a friend from Austria is willing to send me cuttings to Eastern Europe (3-7 days delivery).
Do you guys have an idea how to send them without smell? I mean if you vac seal them I doubt they survive without air?

big orno

Hello, a friend from Austria is willing to send me cuttings to Eastern Europe (3-7 days delivery).
Do you guys have an idea how to send them without smell? I mean if you vac seal them I doubt they survive without air?
If you are in Europe too, this is my experience : I had never problems and I received in France maybe 10 orders from Austria

And yes vacuum is bad idea because humidity will kill the plants in 3 days

Reactions: iLo

endgegner

If you are in Europe too, this is my experience : I had never problems and I received in France maybe 10 orders from Austria

And yes vacuum is bad idea because humidity will kill the plants in 3 days

Thanks for your reply. How were they packaged and protected against smell?

GrayZone

I'm going to Graz soon, to pick up a couple of clones.

Can anyone recommend a shop in Graz that has healthy mothers and a good selection of genetics?
If not in Graz, Wien is also an option.

GrayZone

Check Out Roots Farms. They have a shop and pick Up store in Graz called Roots Ethnobotanik. They test for Hlvd and have some nice selections

Been already to Graz and bought a couple of clones from Sticky Leaves. No problems whatsoever, plants are healthy and doing well after the first three weeks.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hello, did anyone have problems with clones from Flowery Field- Vienna shop ? They sold me clones with insects problems.
Ff was better some years ago. For me there was a drop in quality when they talked about moving the production to italy a few years ago. Not sure if they ever did so. After that i saw some grows form friends that looked like broad mites.

endgegner

Weiss jemand, ob es Stecklingsshops aus den USA gibt, die nach Oesterreich verschicken, und ist da legal? Ich kenne jemanden, der das illegal macht, aber von einem Darknetdealer, der auch Gras von US > EU verschickt, etwas zu empfangen, will ich meinen Kumpel aus Oesttereich nicht antun :D

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Zumindest wegschicken aus den usa ist illegal. Hab mal bei div. strainly anbietern nachgefragt und die meisten haben gemeint ausfuhr wär denen zu heiß.