What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Perpetual SOG Closet

Cannabean

Purplepotion: they are still drying but Ill have numbers next week hopefully.

Peat: thanks man!! I predict great success for you with the coco sog, I mulled over the idea myself before going with rocks. I'll be :lurk: on your thread.:joint:

cheifmasterbong: thanks brother :joint: The gdp is pretty small but she smells soo delicious...I need to veg her(and the bubba) more...

Thanks Able Mind, it took a lot of planning and :wallbash:'s!

I can't stand seeing those tables empty so I planted the next table right away, the best 28 bubba kush clones will hit the empty table asap:
Day 0
pH - 5.6
EC - 0.8
picture.php

I am determined to get a perpetual rotation in this closet so I cut the overgrown bubba mom right away too. :dueling:

picture.php

Bubba kush mom before taking cuts

picture.php

Trimmed bubba mom and her 45 babies(5 gdp cuts also)

Thanks for following along thus far!
Still patiently waiting as the bdh hang dry...numbers next week sometime. woot :joint: :abduct:

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k+ homie

Cannabean

Yo Smoke1sun thanks bro :joint:

picture.php

so total DRY harvest was 376.6g :)woohoo:) after a 5 day dry and 3 day jarring. weight is of buds only, already trimmed of main stem of plant.

peep the descriptive statistics for all you(me) number freaks
picture.php

Notice the biggest plants were upwards of 25g!! Now I just need to get them all yeilding like that...:monkeyeat:
What does that all mean? I think 376g is decent for one table yeild on my first try but the variance is really high :noway: a good sog would have variance under control...something to work on. :joint: it's getting too irie over here to keep on with numbers..:joint: :bongsmi::smoke: :joint::abduct:

picture.php

day 8 or something!!...stay safe on 420 all .peace, out!:joint:

Cannabean

sorry for the lack of updates fellas. Im shutting the grow down now becuase Im moving. Long story short, landlord was told about my venture and despite me being completly legal, Im still getting the boot. equal justice under law eh?

fuck em.

here's the last of the closet; a neglected mixed table of plants and a big bubba mom. I stopped caring around day 15 and so they didnt get a res change and just ran on ec 1.5-1.8 and ph 5.5-6 as well as i could maintain it. Definitely not as good as my BDH table.

Flowered GDP mom getting chopped on day 70 after a 10 day flush.
picture.php

gdp mom yeild
picture.php

picture.php

Total 73g dry.

Here is around 50 days later with the next table being cut down. day 55 or something.
picture.php

bubba kush mom day 60 or so after flush
picture.php

picture.php

Here is the total mixed table yeild(excluding bubba;still drying), 204g dry.
picture.php

thanks for the fun ride! Ill be back here if/when I can grow again. thanks for all the love and help and support. ICmag is the best.
stay safe.
peace.
:abduct:

Bumble Buddy

Good luck Cannabean, that sucks about the landlord, maybe you could sue them for discrimination or something? Anyhow your plants look amazing, bet you are gonna be good and baked:wave: as you move your stuff.

Teratron

very nice IMO your yields are very good considering you are running multiple strains per table.

Screw the landlord, just do it again when you move.

sorry to hear about your landlord. oh well next spot here you come. make sure to keep your mothers or some clones. those strains look top notch.