What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are your top 3 "MUST HAVE" strains?

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you could only have three strains (from seed only please), what would they be? :thank you:

O

oneeyewilly

a solid cut of old school black domina
a niceland raceafrican
and the blueberry i smoked in 2001, shit was uplifting and tasted like blueberry muffins
that would be all sir

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Skunk#1

NL#5

Blueberry

Find a keeper mother of each strain and you'll be set.

Many renamed elite clones come from these "old" strains.

Ojo

Last edited:

dekab247

MNS fan

MNS fan

Hey Burnone,

Nice to see you around. Hope your well, and unaffected by this weather in the SE. Someone once asked if you were stranded on an island, and could have only one strainwhat would it be? I answered the following, and it will be still my number one of three.

1. Mango Widow - You have the Black Widow variety as well as Mango Haze which includes NL/SK/Haze in this seed. many chances at good plants.

2. PF, or Pink Floyd...Genetics are 50%HazeAc male, and 25%afghan 25%skunk I believe..

3. The only choice I'd go for outside MNS camp would be DJ's Original BB...

I think that would cover a load of genetics, and such. Those would be the three Be well...D

Hippie420

1. RP OG Kush (91' Chem)S1(Fem)
2. CC Tahoe OGK (Tahoe CutxSFV OGK Male F4)(Reg)
3. Serious Seeds White Russian (White WidowxAk-47)(Reg)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
What up B1!

3 modern lines or what?

If we're talking old school, gimme a Thai, Afghani and Nepali.

big twinn

Veteran
3??? only 3???hmmm no clones, okay:
1.) Sour-Bubble for sure!
2.)Durban Poison or a REALLY psychedelic up beat land race sative
3.)Sweet Tooth #4 IBL

I

Iron_Lion

Is this thread for 3 strains you've had before and must have for life or 3 strains from your wishlist?

Wish list
Mr Nice Ortega
Mr Nice NL#5xHaze
Ganesh Strawberry Diesel

Cant live without, well lets just say I dont want to run out of the following
1.Mr Nice SSH, I could sleep easy at night if I had a pile of SSH seeds particularly the 10wk pheno
2. Rez Sour Diesel IBL
3. Apollo 11, is one strain I've been holding for many years and would never want to part ways with her.

O

OneTokeOver

Pakistan Chitral Kush
Tom Hill Haze
Highland Oaxaca Gold (you didn't say it had to be available)

I'd only want one strain.
It would the Hawaiian I had back in 1978.
I had one seed from a quarter ounce and I planted the seed outdoors and it germed, grew and flowered. It was around 8ft tall with the most brilliant blues and reds I've ever seen in weed, the top cola was like a platter with pools of resin and you could smell it ten feet away. It had about a month more to mature and then it got ripped, I was so bummed.
I've never seen weed like it ever again.
Peace...

Latest posts

Latest posts