What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Y

Yard dog

^ yet you're here? wrecking another thread? You seem to be on here constantly like there's nothing else in your life? TBH I got better shit to do, take care.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hear to read all the douchebaggery & misguidedness & see what this neverending search for cheese is for. If you'd trolled me properly you would have found that out. I'm here to see what clones I have are being called around the country & see what they look like in differing environments as well as catch folks like you out chatting shit & perpetuating the nonsense making digs not posting information.

I'm just here trying to get the some serious knowledge to the people..

You cound't wreck this thread. Only Wannabe trolls talk like that, condercending people because they offer a superior level of interlect to the bog standard & it changes what they have been acoustomed to believing so they fear what they don't understand but without proper education or direction to giude them they didn't fear the non truths. If people hate you it's because your doing something right or telling the truth usually..

I'm not lying i'm trying to do my best so I supose that is why I rub folks the wrong way. I don't want anything to do with you Yard Dog I have no time to educate you or read your posts..

Hazey, your Gout Meds. What form do you have them in?

Y

Yard dog

^ Where's the knowledge you've dropped? your fucking balls haven't even dropped.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Where's the knowledge you've dropped? your fucking balls haven't even dropped.

Still no like on your posts yet I have 10 for my last 2, & many over, 100 from what I dropped in this thread alone since Christmas. I have a wall of Brightside Cheese Rep with Green boxes from senior members.

Wrecking a thread. If that means that I have disrupted the flow of shit from one to another then I have wrecked it, I ruined that sailing ship.

I think actually I have wrecked peoples image & the beliefs that had been based on non facts but hearsay due to the nonsence that I've rebutted since page 1 with fact and evidence.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've come to expect Slander on my wall from folks like yorself who have a issue with trolling me with your hardon..

Thank you for participating it makes you look so much bigger than me with your bullshit wrecking the thread

picture.php
Check out my double dentate's it must be cheese :biggrin:

N

NBE One !

%
-
π

~

Anyhow... :chin: is this pot a little too big " do ya think "? 'd .I am Puzzled here.

NOT.

Sure the out come would be SOo different,

Digest this unheroic," Danger Mouse ". : A Nourishment you will feel from the actions of your 'Demeanour' here is Wrong .
Still,Survival is Paramount,fair play. But your words are Poison upon people.Mis Constrewed 1000 000%
Owt else you can talk about 'd ? ... Able to talk about what's fundamental in the Beauty of life ? Course you can, ...yawn.

BTW.
Any other UK ppl still running the nlxcheese aka Nelly ?

Pm if so,taa;

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Follow .

π

÷
|

Reason for these terrific little sybmbols. To Give Space.I was originally the Lion. -ironlion. The stealing was Soon adopted.Such good here is felt you see , sp (-:;.( you didnt know).WhenwritingwithnospacesONEtime. Icmag decided to delete that post.The password never work'd again.
A mod' was informed ,of course no return on what really mattered.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=340834
Continued... . Yes.On the Third Sig'Link look at the Sky - at the 2-1-nr12 Oclock position you will see a picture that looks like a troll, That's it .attempts to hide behind the houmer you will find, i find hard to leave Those words as this but shall.
huaaA! each day - every awake second Fwd .
Some, but the Highest probability is NONE of Who isn't fresh to my "true" talk will Focus on Texting errors.Yawn... But the worst that could be or the Most it could Achieve from you is too broadcast this

Yea spave...what ya showing!I (-:;
Spave - .. need to be exceptionally nice to each other
To fwd matters ,
It will try to collect/unsettle - ultimately Anger and worse any it can ...

...Take note of songs.period , period, as from day 1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337526
-
Oh , [YOUTUBEIF]9X_ViIPA-Gc[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
Talked of Progression here
-
This has been edited many many times.

feelin like ive wings growing on my back ....... serial! serious :-D
[YOUTUBEIF]w0rLfkvl8BI[/YOUTUBEIF]

update.
JusT Saying. Bless -SO bless . am Enthusiastic. Quote under 10 and " my have too talk "(-; . Have to say the truth ,because ive recently seen

Eeven with its demise which happens every second of everyday it will still try to collect as many as possible,it begins with words that is its most ,also it tries to repeat opon you ideas via".Pictures,sounds,feelings " of incorrectness - trys also to create them, it is a pollutant - Varies as iye'v said.
It makes a Mockery " Mock her E " - tried to send me to further the process of an eventual sex change to begin. Not Gonna Happen, feel something y,see. same as she will
- have done for yrs
Auntie m and toto's on (((-; . traa :wave:

Refrain from Producing some stuff is what im saying- i know whats around and how difficult that can be in " circles ".
We all belong to God ya now. we are gods of God.

Just saying you may see 7 yellow(;
-
CdO. IF The " Brightsides " is whats remembered then the aroma of this Plant will be identified Immediately (and IF the Original was Adored would be ever kept ). Cannot be any different. lots of leaf,yes.The bsc is "drifted" because of that other Termoil making ingredient

a prompt.

O let me see thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in thy strength alone;
O guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then in heaven receive me,
My Saviour and my Friend.

Heard thy Footsteps in the bedroom yrs ago. (-:;

This may "Anger/unrest" a few too
Also when sat man should not cross legs as woman does,Jeremy kyle is a fine example of this, it Achieves this more with Skinnier people or as "weight" is lost.
? Siccor Dick ! . He would say feel comfortable, and of course he will. Ya Know you can refrain.As ive said a mockery is made.
God is Beauty upon us Such awe and tranquility is to be realised .At a time you think all is going to be gone ,an unlocking is what happens. More Humble as Age ... a pre requisite .
I give the best account i can at this time.

(The Offence is because) You know you have caused a "Somewhat" offence... probably immediately -or soon after.(we have more ability than is let shown) But felt Correct/relieving at the time and hence compassion overrides. an often story ,can only ever be that way. ... 4now

You(s)(we) are enpowered to follow whatever you wish. We are here in goodfaith . we are gods of God. Or Gods of GOD ... Sure we'd all "RESPECTFULLY" choose to say - gods of GOD. Words/Attitudes will change. Some places/folk are in more need than Others ... ?. What is fundamental is what matters.

[YOUTUBEIF]bV-hSgL1R74[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
* titanic. going tooO AMERICAAAA! (in 5 minutes) :D ....... [YOUTUBEIF]G5HajthkxjI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Eddie hall (from Stoke -on-Trent ) Wins WorldStrongestMan. Title returns after 26/8 yrs

-
Last edited by NBE One !; 01-01-2018 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Them Green LightsS !!! :-D , ya know im lookin(; emmerdale, titanic! or undercover ? ... yikes time ! ...WSM final. /-:*

---
1. You mean. " light ". Green .[are you playing (((-:, these expressions help]
2. Cheese is known to not have a big yield
(CdO) Brightsides is the epitamy of that imoe.

Going rnd n rnd ...

-
¥
#

π

Sb , Sure they do...(np the one labelled ' psychosis ' Didnt ,I remember not paying it much attention - wasn't to my liking). Recall the bsc did.
e.r md ?

This is The Stoke-on-Trent Cheese grown in mainland europe. Purple because of Cold.

My 13" S-O-T Cheese . 'd ... Easy to keep green. "Not hard at all " simply Follow Instructions. Meddle less
h, ' That ' is Not invited ... I rest my case .
[YOUTUBEIF]oFBWPcaMKeo[/YOUTUBEIF]
All said is True . And " of " Song ( if "me" has doubt here, then the remnants of it are more. Jeez I've posted on tokers den.).

The event is Humoured . None h.i.d flower .
Ref: Blazeee's recent pics. Super accurate I'd say mack , the Stoke on Trent cheese is certainly crossed to the s.Cheese. so bscheese x s.cheese Cg why go "full out" on that. THIS is the one you want fella 50% 's loaded with the Bsc. And let's you know. Confusing also cus that's the thread title, " sure your lookin to get ? oJD?...". &%$-:' why would you want a Doubly negative effect that you'd get from that thing ? ... That's got zilch bscheese traits man, wise up .

^Seemed a Good yield to me that one - all things considered .
Cannot spend time answering what is Seen, Delaying the inevitable.
'Exhausted or Punishment all day will be felt.'
And that is from what is said at me.Again, words are its most. y see the 'shit' at me here America . Some, mainly here in the UK will feel " a lessening rush " at some words being produced by me.Also to throw them at me. ... Again this will seem a good idea, contemplated in "ones own Voice" . And again... It lingers to see who is vulnerable.

Little dramatic (((-;: , yes ts, (ytsf). Ojd's Cheese n chong ( Pheonix (-; ).Made with 50% bsc ... I had a fab pheno. Buy rucks of Seeds!
Take heed c.s.g !? ... Throw that plant.Or whatever you have,here. (Jus "fkin" Do IT. Truely you would Instantly...Brother. Again.... I have Another Education.This is what is.I Know isn't much Fun.It is NoT fun. But Hey - I'm FuN !)

[ Complete Context before judgement is made pls of what remains.ICmag Believing they acted correctly deleted Several Threads of where I use to post .One Instantly when I said "Clear the Cross" this is a torture device. Hang around your neck picture of good example instead.I have the "left" to say this , Interpretations are SOo wrong. Esp' by some ... ,but not all will see that . some will be activated to see incorrectly . yes 666 .[ 999 that's another story eyh ? ] ... NO .

" Some " of what is said will be remembered until there is more. Yawn but YESs evidence " Too the Whole " this shall happen.
BTW AmericA , while back on tv ... Showed stars moving all over the place - ya said " Crazy this is " . WaS Not.
Trying to find elsewhere an explanation through words of " Current " Scientific Knowledge , That is.
Really is scienterrific (-: Luv you N.A.S.A .Telescope Bearers .
You see something - then that's YOURS that you've Seen
Btw
Yawn, naa , naa - NO WAY! Las' thing And yet again ... MAN never arose from monkeys .

Inside remember, answers within.

[YOUTUBEIF]KRH05Nq_JI0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Respect life.not look what I got " ego ".

I'm 46.

Don't say your going to do Something and Then not do thaT .SENDD, Send to Cg , don't need to say a word. If real or that vigorous gg4 type plant ive mentioned you'll receive much praise.

American fellowship ...Dude Dave" makes me somewhat ashamed to have English heritage ,(Not that where your from Truely Matters) he is one of many tho.
Need to be decent to folk - 'd . your erratic posting has come from my back, you know that. Good is within everybody. You spread not that.
I wished to meet you " bro " cus there is " More than meets the eye " " :) " - than words,dictation ,manipulation from these devices I've loathed using from day 1. As telephone.

You need a spell of " not being able to talk" that would likely steer you correctly. Not meaning Violence .
Observation would become different

I see the soul.

-
AupnHowdy rick ! (-:;

-
Promise you. God is waiting for me not to be so Reactionary.Happening every second ... (And to avoid the freshest of PeoplE (-: )
Why didn't I jus reserve a second post I.e n/a or a dot .
Don't wanna speak of this beeep plant anyhow ....... L O L
Reference, the p'
Immune to the stuff , truely. n other stuff
Don't do nothing here, taste that's all
-

Yea spave...what ya showing!I (-:;
Spave - .. need to be exceptionally nice to each other
To fwd matters ,
It will try to collect/unsettle - ultimately Anger and worse any it can ...

-
Set pieces ?
Programs ? ( ...Bless (((-: )
Doesn't deserve life that one. Was not Created

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

[1/5, 3:46 PM] Eeee: Buf, who delivers upto 5:30. Also who was that other crack vendor?
[1/5, 3:56 PM] Eeee: Doesn't really matter on that now.
Should not of called really
[1/5, 4:03 PM] Eeee: ?
[1/5, 4:08 PM] Eeee: ...yes What vendors deliver upto 5:30 that you know
[1/5, 4:09 PM] Eeee: How to find this on the internet ?????

[1/5, 4:30 PM] buf: Not many that are reliable at the moment. Sargon best but he's " more like * " 4.30
*This way of speaking is new from him,shows more ease in life and from influence .
But pitter patter has too end.

[1/5, 4:46 PM] Eeee: ��
[1/5, 4:57 PM] Eeee: Willing to try the 5:30 vendors can you recall any ?
[1/5, 5:10 PM] Eeee: Not all. ?. How be so confident. 20 minutes remain.

Speak after no doubt.

Knowing the soul of people has unrecognized problems attached
[1/5, 5:19 PM] Eeee: Or Drive you could say.
That would be so heavily defended . which as said ,here , Is wrong
[1/5, 7:19 PM] Eeee: Not thumb raised.

I have to be aware of the influence on the final extremity

The above is a what's app Conversation of yesterday.Essential to me a late posting vendor was discovered yesterday .

Because of myself it will use "Any" Voice at me (Bar woman's). " buff " was used to not answer me directly
Which is the most ( To say lightly ) Incorrect, thing to do here

Exceptional Good and Extreme happiness and WORTH (to say lightly) is to be opon ALL people and beginning from within ( recall a Happy dream ' didnt want to awake from? - this beauty is " slight " and the doings of God ) this is Greatly marred and a stopper placed because of other thats about and can also be pursued, it derives from ones own voice./ Activity. .......Again a mockery is made
Others Circumstances are unseen but assumption is often placed.
It attempts to diffuse my words .( I shall return ) . infact sure
"I t" does this .God is the power here ,and all that's Good with you too

When I re-read the words there's always others that are wished to be added, a mass diffusement ensues .

...I arrived here to talk about buf, .... Oh Doesn't matter.
" The Whole is what's also important "

Likely what will be said is , totally forgot or some other excuse given.
2-days ago and after jokingly or not "of " him saying something like " Don't dob me in to the police "?
?
So I then reminded him of Who dobbed who into the POlice. ( new years eve 2007 )
Didn't like what was said, Which was a recap of the Actual Events .
I Should of excepted the resignation.
Other is Pending.

^ This is wrote from maybe 2.30 in the morning.
Original msg is what's wrote below.Below this symbol -

( Oh, windows cheese is "Good ,Strong" AS SO MANY, but IMO relatively nowt special, in my serious days of growing I wouldn't have kept it for more than a run or two. Also apart from "the look" has NO bscheese Trait Whatsoever. )

picture.php
[/url]

Reason for things,
Reason for things homes,holmes :D
This place is PoTTTTyyyy
Too much GReeen, n then outside toO

410 . Bye. :wave:
(To Yuma! missed that train? ... Havnt seen the flick )

Last edited:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it's a bit to full of pistils to be the brightside or Skunk. Having grown it all my growing life I don't think I've had it look like NL before

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine last run with Exodus cut... am not fan of his relative weak potency..

its OK to try variety tough.. but thats it..

Spaventa

Veteran
You sure that’s windows cut ? Looks nothing
Like it ....??

Got sent it as Windows. Maybe the dude who sent me it had a mixup.. dunno. Im actually more interested to see how it turns out now. Its very stinky though, whatever it is... smelliest thing in there from a stem rub :)

Hazy... wide leaves?

This is Rics BSC from early on in this thread. Maybe I got sent the BSC by mistake lol

View Image

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Got sent it as Windows. Maybe the dude who sent me it had a mixup.. dunno. Im actually more interested to see how it turns out now. Its very stinky though, whatever it is... smelliest thing in there from a stem rub :)

Hazy... wide leaves?

This is Rics BSC from early on in this thread. Maybe I got sent the BSC by mistake lol

View Image

too much indica

Latest posts

Latest posts