What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Spaventa

Veteran
never lost her ,,lost interest in her so off she went :tiphat:

the thread pertains to brightsides cheese ,,i received a clone from brightside called cheese ,,not a lot more to say is there ..

So same as this? Posted by ER?
14413DSC00159.JPG

hazyfontazy

Veteran
if thats from brightside then it should be same as what i had ,,100% different from the pic u posted with the wider leaves

Spaventa

Veteran
if thats from brightside then it should be same as what i had ,,100% different from the pic u posted with the wider leaves

This one?
picture.php

They look wider to you?
I have no idea what this cut is but it was given to me as Windows cut and I don't see why anyone would fib about windows cut.
environmental factors affect the appearance anyway. The same clone can look "100% different" in different environment, health anyway.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phew!,,,,
So glad my mucker oj stayed out of this,,,,,
told him he would be crazy to get involved in it,,,,,

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Phew!,,,,
So glad my mucker oj stayed out of this,,,,,
told him he would be crazy to get involved in it,,,,,

wished i had ,since the day i fetched it its caused nothing but trouble ,,same thing happened with sour diesel and the ogs :(

Cheesegez

This one? View Image

They look wider to you?
I have no idea what this cut is but it was given to me as Windows cut and I don't see why anyone would fib about windows cut.
environmental factors affect the appearance anyway. The same clone can look "100% different" in different environment, health anyway.

Spav how far is that along ?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you see the red vein in the midrib? 100% it's not Skunk. I have that cutting Spav, It's an old cutting from seed bank stock. It will be done in 2 weeks that plant. It's a 45-55 day Strain

Spaventa

Veteran
Can you see the red vein in the midrib? 100% it's not Skunk. I have that cutting Spav, It's an old cutting from seed bank stock. It will be done in 2 weeks that plant. It's a 45-55 day Strain

awesome, cheers dude :)

I kept a Bro Grimm A11 for 10 years that was done in 6 weeks 4 days. Only bad thing about her was the leafy, spidery growth. Was a pig to trim but nice lemony smoke that cured amazingly for a quick one. After a couple of months in the jar it had incence aroma too. Not that strong but that suited me cos Ive always got one on the go and the strong ones I have do reduce my productivity. This one might fill a niche in my collection :)

Just noticed my post count is all elevens after I mentioned the Apollo - freaky shit lol

Cheesegez

just curious why anyone would be so desperate to have cheese ,,its old school and no one wants it

You saying this makes me doubt shit , man that cheese I had was one of the best strains I’ve ever smoke no shit ... that’s why it’s almost like I’m not after brightsides because if it’s the stuff I had I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t want it for pure bag appeal and next level aromas ...

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome, cheers dude :)

I kept a Bro Grimm A11 for 10 years that was done in 6 weeks 4 days. Only bad thing about her was the leafy, spidery growth. Was a pig to trim but nice lemony smoke that cured amazingly for a quick one. After a couple of months in the jar it had incence aroma too. Not that strong but that suited me cos Ive always got one on the go and the strong ones I have do reduce my productivity. This one might fill a niche in my collection :)

Just noticed my post count is all elevens after I mentioned the Apollo - freaky shit lol

Don't trim is my advice. Doing it dry isn't a security risk on site.

I have been hanging plucked whole plants that I de-stem after a week upside down & I have been cleaning them as I need them from that moment. I've picked 15 grams of bud leaf of that clone for 3 ounce of Bud Spav.

I've had no complaints with it being leafy, far from it, they like it with some character & resin.

I'm never trimming again..

Spaventa

Veteran
Don't trim is my advice. Doing it dry isn't a security risk on site.

I have been hanging plucked whole plants that I de-stem after a week upside down & I have been cleaning them as I need them from that moment. I've picked 15 grams of bud leaf of that clone for 3 ounce of Bud Spav.

I've had no complaints with it being leafy, far from it, they like it with some character & resin.

I'm never trimming again..

I like my trim for bubble though. People on here who seen my buds recon I leave too much on as it is lol
Oh and I never do it wet, fuc that. I pull every leaf with a stem and hang till ready to jar at which point I do a final, minimal manicure for the bubble and done.

you might like the old dutch method.. roll up a fully crispy dry cola in news paper, roll like a rolling pin on a table, done :) don't look as appealing as done on a trim pro but easy peasy and fast as fuc

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd put it in some tupaware & shake it to get my hash..

I have a bag of fresh trim that I took when plucking them this round. All the ones with a stem like you do. Still too much work on mass.

Just hang & compact & press the batch with a car jack & nobody will know 1/2 of the weight is leaf :) or care. Call it import

Spaventa

Veteran
All Dutch coffee shop buds are shook on a screen. They call the hash "50m hash" because it goes no further than 50m from where it was made. Its the growers/owners personal.

I only grow personal so it makes no big difference to me - I smoke the lot one way or another. I even use stems and fan leaves as kindling to light the BBQ :)