What's new

Best sour diesel seeds?

grandsrin

I want to grow some sour diesel,but can t find clones.

I found
Royal queen seeds sour diesel i read it was very good , but i dont like breeder like That .

French touch seeds has got deedee a riri cut sour diesel bx 2

Karma has head banger.
I ask him if he Will bx head band and he tel me That he ´´do hâve a KG sour diesel bx on his to do list´´

So That s the list i ve got at the momment .

By GS

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

I found
Royal queen seeds sour diesel i read it was very good , but i dont 06.82.21.73.56 breeder like That .

Karma has head banger.
I ask him if he Will bx head band and he tel me That he ´´do hâve a KG sour diesel bx on his to do list´´

By GS

Everybody loves Karma Genetics Headbanger, I am also running 2 other Sour crosses of his that seem fantastic, I am about to chop them, but from smell and appearance they seem really nice, stinky plants..

Last edited:
M

maliali

I will soon plant the Deedee its not BX2 its CUBED so minimum BX3-4 and i think it is stable what i heard. Headbanger i grew 2 packs is good diselish strain but far from real SD. some phenos are Sour but earthines from OG take over taste department its stinky and diesely but not real SD. Some phenos have some limey taste which is fancy but all in all far from SD lots of sweetnes in them.

beanja

DNA Was giving out freebies awhile ago of there sour diesel and I grew it out and it was pretty good . Only other sour diesel i grew was rez's sd ibl and DNA had better.

Rastak'

After reading some threads and report about the Deedee from FTS, it seems to have something... hum... strange with their work.

They say it's a cubing with a triple backcross, so it's not a cubing for me. And more, they say you can found Kush pheno, very strange for a cubing with the goal to be like riricut in seed form.

But i'm still curious if someone choose this one.

DJXX

Veteran
Headbanger(Biker x SD IBL) from Karma...i have ran everyones offering...everyones...Look at Trichtysons Headbanger thread if you want to see some results....best tasting sour available today...DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
OK I looked it up Scappy posted that it is Karma that is doing a pure Rez SD Ibl. That's a can't be missed seed run

Robney

Yeah I heard they were really good, but seeing someone say he doesn't send them makes me wonder if any other people have had issues getting their beans. DJ your sour glue looks amazing, hyped to see what your other crosses will do too!

meadowman

dr. greentyhumb has always come through for me. i'm running a pack of his s1's now. i ran a pack few years back and found some killer pheno's. i wouldn't hesitate to order from him.

I found
Royal queen seeds sour diesel i read it was very good , but i dont like breeder like That .

Karma has head banger.

By GS

Please let me know if you do find one outside of whats already been mentioned. I get the impression folks wanna force feed karma genetics! Options are nice!

DJXX

Veteran
Please let me know if you do find one outside of whats already been mentioned. I get the impression folks wanna force feed karma genetics! Options are nice!
search Diesel on the 'tude...there will be several pages..DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts