What's new

Best sour diesel seeds?

EvergreenState

Don't believe none of this bullshit ... true or not who gives a fuck ??? I don't and why should anyone that has never met either person . It is what it is .... has gypsy ever told the story between him and rez ? Buy whatever and do whatever you want with rez's seeds. There was some great plants in his lines . Didn't karma just do a whole seedline with SD ibl which was from rez?
Number One-It's not bullshit.
Number Two-It's true.
Number Three-People care because they appreciate this site and all that Gypsy has done. Those same people know how much Gypsy has suffered.
Number Four- You don't have to know someone to understand how much that person has suffered.
Number Five- Yes it is what it is. Rez didn't take care of his business, got sloppy, got caught, sold out his partner and let him do all of the suffering.
Number Six- Your attitude is what is wrong with this world. It's the, if I can get something out of someone, I don't care what they have done, I'm going to get mine. As long as I benefit that's all that matters.
Number Seven- Karma can do whatever he wants. People can also choose not to give him their business because they believe in the philosophical karma. Rez is on the wrong side of that Karma.
Gypsy matters to people on this and any associate with Rez, regardless of how remote, is looked down upon because of all of the suffering he had to endure.

beanja

i dunno try google searching it ...
whole bunch of conspiracy theories ... so i could care less ... ive grown some killer rez strains .. just sayin

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karma Headbanger.......end of story. Either get Headbanger or find someone who made F2's. By far the best sour I have ever grown. Had a pheno a friend found that I like better than the ECSD cut.

Honorable mention goes to Dr. Greenthumb. I grew 3 pheno's another friend found and they were all great. Still have one around , it smells just like the ECSD cut, but finished a good 2 weeks sooner.

Americangrower

Veteran
Don't believe none of this bullshit ... true or not who gives a fuck ??? I don't and why should anyone that has never met either person . It is what it is .... has gypsy ever told the story between him and rez ? Buy whatever and do whatever you want with rez's seeds. There was some great plants in his lines . Didn't karma just do a whole seedline with SD ibl which was from rez?

Oh it's 100% true. I never said don't buy f2's or crosses by other's of dirtbags Sd ibl. In fact I would love to find some f2's of the 06 stock. I am talking about buying from him since he keeps popping up every now and then on IG.

I might add he also rolled on Grateful Head but I guess that doesn't matter either RIGHT. He was only 1 of the most helpful people on IC.

burningfire

Veteran
what about Sour Deezal by mad strains? it seems they are sold out everywhere but it a cross between ECSD and the RIRI cut, it certainly looks like the riri.

It looks like the SD I'd want, big phat pastel green calyxes with dark green leaves.

somehow that is more appealing than something like that headbanger with biker's kush mixed in.

JetLife175

Veteran
Best sour seeds I’ve ever popped were from karma and Loud.

Headbanger on the karma end and the 7/8 Sour for loud. The 7/8 is a sleeper. A lot of people don’t talk about it.

Burt

Veteran
Riri cut reversed to dust ECSD clone would be the bees knees in hopes of getting even fatter bulbous calyxes

Happy Times

Best sour seeds I’ve ever popped were from karma and Loud.

Headbanger on the karma end and the 7/8 Sour for loud. The 7/8 is a sleeper. A lot of people don’t talk about it.

Yeah I thought that Loud seemed to fly under the radar given that it seems like it was worked back to mom a decent amount

Thesearch

Yeah I thought that Loud seemed to fly under the radar given that it seems like it was worked back to mom a decent amount

What is going on with loud seeds? his instagram is still active but I can only find a couple scraps of beans left at any seedbank... only a couple banks have any strains left and its only 1 or 2. definitely no sour diesel s4 or 7/8 sour that I can find! anybody got the lowdown?