Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Make-up???

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Make-up??? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2007, 12:09 AM #41
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad
Do you honestly think that people are not geneticly pre-disposed toward one body type or another?

Because I know People who can eat like a horse, and not exercise... but remain thin as a rail... And I know people who eat much less, and walk several miles a day, but still wouldn't be considered thin by any means...
This is a "it's ok to be a lardass" crap. I WAS a FAT fat ass. I quit eating like a pig and now am at my correct body weight. Genes rule your brain.
n24204life is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:20 AM #42
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
Your brain also rules your dick. If my mind goes, ewwwww. My dick goes ewwww too. I know what hanging fat looks like: On me, so I'll be damed if I want to see someone elses.

And Your all eat the same and see what happens. Never work. 1st you'ld need 20 same sized people. If they're all not fat. Your already done. None will change, so you must use fatties. I cheated on every diet. Again you'll get bad data because someone thought they were starving to death.

Best diet is shit w/out working out.
n24204life is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:21 AM #43
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad's Avatar

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shambhala
Posts: 8,461
Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by n24204life
This is a "it's ok to be a lardass" crap. I WAS a FAT fat ass. I quit eating like a pig and now am at my correct body weight. Genes rule your brain.
Nope... nobody is talking about being a 'lardass' here but you... We're talking about basic body shape... Which isn't even what the thread is about, and hasn't a thing to do with make-up... Who wears a bit of make-up to try to cover up being a lardass? You're funny....

You need to understand the functions of genes better if you don't realize that they govern EVERY biological process, not just your brain...

Are you ignorant enough to think everyone's body has the exact same potential? Just because you're a militant ex-fatty doesn't mean everyone has the same problems you did...

Like I said... a very narrow perspective you have...
__________________
Plant Nutrition
Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan


"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:23 AM #44
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad's Avatar

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shambhala
Posts: 8,461
Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by n24204life
Your brain also rules your dick. If my mind goes, ewwwww. My dick goes ewwww too. I know what hanging fat looks like: On me, so I'll be damed if I want to see someone elses.

And Your all eat the same and see what happens. Never work. 1st you'ld need 20 same sized people. If they're all not fat. Your already done. None will change, so you must use fatties. I cheated on every diet. Again you'll get bad data because someone thought they were starving to death.

Best diet is shit w/out working out.
So.. It's all about what you want to look at, EH? Why should I care what you say or think? wasn't that your question earlier?

Also where in the world did you get the Idea that make-up is to hide fat? this is a make-up thread not an weight control thread... Guess you're just hung up on your personal issues... Broaden your perspective, son....
My experiment would involve diet and exercise and would clearly demonstrate that people have different body types and different metabolisms....
__________________
Plant Nutrition
Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan


"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Last edited by Grat3fulh3ad; 07-23-2007 at 12:27 AM..
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:27 AM #45
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
Whatever.

Stay hidden behind make-up.

You control you. Maybe not? Pray on it...That'll help.
n24204life is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:29 AM #46
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad's Avatar

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shambhala
Posts: 8,461
Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by n24204life
Whatever.

Stay hidden behind make-up.

You control you. Maybe not? Pray on it...That'll help.
hahaha... I don't ever wear any make-up, or hide behind anything...
I'm a guy...
I exercise everyday and am very fit...

You need to look beyond your own struggles and realize everyone is not having to deal with the same things you are... I have never had a weight problem, except when I am under weight...

Also...

Make-up to make you look thin? I never knew there was such a thing...


Pray? lmao....
__________________
Plant Nutrition
Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan


"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Last edited by Grat3fulh3ad; 07-23-2007 at 12:30 AM..
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:33 AM #47
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
That was to the missus dude. She put wearing make-up to hide acne or scars to feel normal and not be laughed at, not me.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me,but me. I lost the weight for me. And quit smokeing cigs. And quit being a sheep for me.

so wtf?
n24204life is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:37 AM #48
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad
hahaha... I don't ever wear any make-up, or hide behind anything...
I'm a guy...
I exercise everyday and am very fit...

You need to look beyond your own struggles and realize everyone is not having to deal with the same things you are... I have never had a weight problem, except when I am under weight...

Also...

Make-up to make you look thin? I never knew there was such a thing...


Pray? lmao....
Lucky you.

Lots of bible thumpers in here..lol..glad to find another realist?
n24204life is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:40 AM #49
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad's Avatar

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shambhala
Posts: 8,461
Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by n24204life
That was to the missus dude. She put wearing make-up to hide acne or scars to feel normal and not be laughed at, not me.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me,but me. I lost the weight for me. And quit smokeing cigs. And quit being a sheep for me.

so wtf?
So... you think that someone who has scars on their face, and wears a bit of make-up to cover it to stop people from staring, is wrong for doing so?

Whatever... You sound like someone who is completely insensitive to other peoples feelings to me...

To blame someone for not liking a disfigurement instead of trying to be a just a little empathetic is harsh and unfeeling. It's much easier for a fat person to loose weight, that for someone with a disfigurement to make that go away...

Also... What does being fat and loosing weight have to do with make-up?
__________________
Plant Nutrition
Understanding Inorganic Salts

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan


"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote


Old 07-23-2007, 12:49 AM #50
n24204life
Banned

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: At work!
Posts: 74
n24204life will become famous soon enough
Man please. I've 1 leg and more scars than one can count. What I'm saying is your fooling yourself dmore than others.

How? Bye not finding out the other persons intent or true colors.

Example. Young lady wears make-up to hide whatever. Beds boy. Boy sees and leaves.

If someone makes fun of you because of your whatever. THEY ARE WORTHLESS SCUM.
n24204life is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.