You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 2018 central oregon outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2018 central oregon outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2018, 02:50 AM #121
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliprop215 View Post
Congrats man. The rest will be dry by the time u get to it LOL.

Sounds like u GNA hit 10 or more each or wat u thinking ? Beautiful plants great job
I have fully gave up on guessing but ypyr assumptions are close just started open baging for cure ( 55 gallon trash bag closed slightly ) . 2 more days and I will be done with the first girl .

I have more then enough of the Ancestrial skunk x south mtf if you are downto try for next year ?

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 06:20 PM #122
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
I have fully gave up on guessing but ypyr assumptions are close just started open baging for cure ( 55 gallon trash bag closed slightly ) . 2 more days and I will be done with the first girl .

I have more then enough of the Ancestrial skunk x south mtf if you are downto try for next year ?
Have u grown it yet? Got any pics
caliprop215 is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 08:29 PM #123
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliprop215 View Post
Have u grown it yet? Got any pics
No it is untested .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Old 10-25-2018, 01:58 AM #124
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
beautiful region...nice garden....flowers look great....unreal the beating mtf took, but sounds like the old Timex watch ads......

any fav...?

thanks for sharing......
ganj on.....
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2018, 05:49 AM #125
Dankwolf

Triming sucks

1 tote down many bags to go lol.

1 full Tote of south mtf down

[img]

Some,of the bags to go (ran out of room so over flow stored in the shower lol ).

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:44 PM #126
Dankwolf

Dry pics

Cotton candy: vary nice and overwhelming skunk smell and taste . lite notes of diesel and lastly sour.
Still my favorite she at last 3 hours old school creeper.

Affie : strong rotting fruit smell with skunk leather and coffee undertones .hits like a ton of bricks last 1.5 hours max. traditional indica effects a lot like guerilla glue but sweeter.

South mtg : strong dirty hippie smell with under tones of frankensense , wet dog/carpet /putouly
Not enough reviews to say much else about her yet.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:30 PM #127
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:13 AM #128
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
How's things going u should be done trimming I hope?

All the bugs look fire. Very frosty. Great job

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350645
caliprop215 is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2018, 10:45 AM #129
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Man Dankwolf is the king of 2018.....you've got a few pickup truck bed fulls of killer. I showed this kid in his 20s that pic of Dankwolf 4 plants. He said I bet those are fake lol. I then showed him the pics when they were smaller and told him I've watched them grow and chat with the guy who grows those beautiful plants. He is so amazed......he honest thought I was showing him a pic of something fake or photo shop. He didn't know about icmag either. Dank your gonna end up with carpol tunel trimming those monsters. Much respect friend, that's far and away some of the finist plants I've seen this yr.

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2018, 03:48 AM #130
Dankwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Man Dankwolf is the king of 2018.....you've got a few pickup truck bed fulls of killer. I showed this kid in his 20s that pic of Dankwolf 4 plants. He said I bet those are fake lol. I then showed him the pics when they were smaller and told him I've watched them grow and chat with the guy who grows those beautiful plants. He is so amazed......he honest thought I was showing him a pic of something fake or photo shop. He didn't know about icmag either. Dank your gonna end up with carpol tunel trimming those monsters. Much respect friend, that's far and away some of the finist plants I've seen this yr.

Always good to introduce good people to ic mag . I am far from par. This is my 3rd year outdoor . I am still learning . thank you for the kind words