What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

Cotton candy . late October finish

Cotton candy . late October finish

Close up only .

picture.php

Dankwolf

That’s very nice! What kind of smell are we talking? Sweet as it looks? Happy harvest!

I posted to pics of two strains . the candy is skunk /sweet diesel this run . it varys depending on amendments.

Thr plant before the cotton candy post has to many terps to describe at moment .

Dankwolf

Just got back from vacation 1 out of 4 failed. 2 out of the other 3 are doing great . I will,post up pics soon got back late tonight . time to rest up and prep/ clean indoor for up coming seed run run ( I will be starting thread in the coming weeks).

I got a bit of trimming ahead as well lol . here goes several pairs of scissors .why do they only last one season lol.

Dankwolf

The garden

The garden

Full plant pic left to right affie ,cotton candy, south mtg and tge failed cotton candy

picture.php

Affie

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Wow

Wow

Dankwolf, Those buds look perfect! You guys in Oregon grow some of the best weed in the world. Is that purple-ing from the cold weather or genes? Those look fantastic!

Dankwolf

Dankwolf, Those buds look perfect! You guys in Oregon grow some of the best weed in the world. Is that purple-ing from the cold weather or genes? Those look fantastic!

I sourced the genetics strait from a long time Alaska grower.I have two other strains from the north as well . all have crazy freeze ,mold and modes resistance .

The purpeling is genetic / all my plants froze soiled 3 days ago . it was crazy fan leafs would break if rough up lol .no mold or rot on any buds .

Dankwolf

5 days 3 people and almost done with one plant lol

5 days 3 people and almost done with one plant lol

South mtf 1.5 days left .this is the girl that froze soiled with not a 1 ill effect . crazy if you ask me .

picture.php