Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Female Grower new to ICMag

Thread Title Search
Female Grower new to ICMag Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2014, 09:28 PM #11
CACTUSFLOWER

CACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for making me feel welcome
CACTUSFLOWER is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 07:53 PM #12
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
Welcome Cactus!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2015, 09:28 PM #13
nattynattygurrl
Natalie J. Puffington

nattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud ofnattynattygurrl has much to be proud of
So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT!
((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home!

"Better a bleeding heart, than none at all."

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...
Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
"
-Atticus Finch; To Kill A Mockingbird
written by Harper Lee
nattynattygurrl is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:31 PM #14
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
Welcome to Ic.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2015, 01:29 AM #15
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattynattygurrl View Post
So glad to see you ladies join IC! Warmest of welcomes to Cactus Flower and DAT!
((Useful Idiot, please encourage your wife to join!! We need to even out the imbalance!!))

Looking forward to seeing you ladies around! Make yourselves at home!
I'm tryin...she is just shy. But she actually does log in under my name and read a lot. I reckon it is a start.

When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you have done??

"spread the love"
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:12 AM #16
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Cactus Flower,

i was encouraged to make my ICMAG account so i could judge at the 420.
my husband and i had been to the ICMAG420 event in Amsterdam several times over the years, but i had never officially done any judging.
i am glad i did and hopefully now i will feel alittle less like an outsider at the events.
it is a great place to meet up with others who share the same interests and
it is also liberating to have some knowledge that there are other women out their who love to smoke and garden.

the 'Grand Dames' of the Cannabis world are Mila (Holland) and Mishka(France).
if you ever get the chance to meet these wonderful weed women-grab it with both hands. they have paved the rocky road for us to follow.
Respect!
ONE LOVE to the ladies
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2015, 02:10 PM #17
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Mo girls required in this game, big up ya chest n welcome Cactus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2015, 06:33 AM #18
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Mo girls required in this game, big up ya chest n welcome Cactus.
There's plenty here without being boxed in a specific forum.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 10:42 AM #19
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
i don't consider the women's forum a box but community building
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 09:30 PM #20
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
This looks like a good thread to use an introduction thread instead of starting a new one.....I'll sticky it so it stays on top....please feel free to introduce yourself and say HIGH!!
Thanks for the suggestion jahnice!

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote