Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > super snow lotus grow log bodhi

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
super snow lotus grow log bodhi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2014, 12:16 AM #1
197caregiver

super snow lotus grow log bodhi

Since i cant find any finished grow reports on the bodhi super snow lotus(mass super skunk x snow lotus) and others were asking about it aswell I decided to germinate 11 seeds and all popped in 12 hours ...Im testing the bodhi blockhead bx also so I have alot more info there along with several other bodhi strains im showing off of bodhis gear but ill get pics tomorrow of how many have broke out since theres already 4 showing water leaves in 24 hours.

I grow perpetual with 3 plants being done weekly in hempy buckets with half and half perlite/coco using the old lucas formula, calimagic, and gen hydro armor si silica with RO water so its cheap and easy .

I take all seed 6-8 weeks veg so this will be a 4 month or so log so hopefully this turns out greatwhich with this being bodhis gear im sure like with all his others I will be down to having to make the hard decision of which to keep and hopefully ill have a nice male to use for f2s since I like to have more seed incase bodhi runs out ill have them for backup

peace,
kindbudz genetics

Old 05-03-2014, 12:36 AM #2
SativaBreather
Banned

SativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of lightSativaBreather is a glorious beacon of light
good luck man, I'll be watching with interest
love the look of bodhi's work
SativaBreather is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 12:53 AM #3
easternOG

easternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura abouteasternOG has a spectacular aura about
FINALLY!!! I'm in Best Wishes OneLove
easternOG is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 01:04 AM #4
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Sweet, bet this is gonna be a good one. Bring on the show.
sourpuss is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 01:22 AM #5
AbeFroman

AbeFroman has a spectacular aura aboutAbeFroman has a spectacular aura aboutAbeFroman has a spectacular aura aboutAbeFroman has a spectacular aura aboutAbeFroman has a spectacular aura about
Nice! Good luck with the grow. I grew a white lotus last year. It came out really nice.
AbeFroman is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 02:46 AM #6
TREE KING

nice I've been trying to find info on this strain for a while. I'm also interested in the blockhead so I'm curious how there gonna compare

197 have you grown anything from bodhi before? if so which strains?

Old 05-03-2014, 03:05 AM #7
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Mass Super Skunk x Snow Lotus

Ok 197CG I'm so in on this grow.

I was just asking about this one.Mass super skunk..........DROOOOOOOL
Ph-patrol is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 08:05 PM #8
benzjuice

benzjuice is on a distinguished road
Sweet I just started some white lotus, it'll be cool to see how the snow lotus crosses very.
benzjuice is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 08:11 PM #9
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 197caregiver View Post
Since i cant find any finished grow reports on the bodhi super snow lotus(mass super skunk x snow lotus) and others were asking about it aswell I decided to germinate 11 seeds and all popped in 12 hours ...Im testing the bodhi blockhead bx also so I have alot more info there along with several other bodhi strains im showing off of bodhis gear but ill get pics tomorrow of how many have broke out since theres already 4 showing water leaves in 24 hours.

I grow perpetual with 3 plants being done weekly in hempy buckets with half and half perlite/coco using the old lucas formula, calimagic, and gen hydro armor si silica with RO water so its cheap and easy .

I take all seed 6-8 weeks veg so this will be a 4 month or so log so hopefully this turns out greatwhich with this being bodhis gear im sure like with all his others I will be down to having to make the hard decision of which to keep and hopefully ill have a nice male to use for f2s since I like to have more seed incase bodhi runs out ill have them for backup

peace,
kindbudz genetics

What size containers are you going to finish in?
Ph-patrol is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2014, 08:13 PM #10
197caregiver

Yes guys this should be awsome

Treeking... Ive grown tons of bodhi and recently have pulled jabbah stash, love triangle, goji og, and harlequin bx also i have a keeper from silver mountain from a while back but i can tell ya this much ive found keepers in every bodhi pack and have trouble picking the keepe since there so many but i have also grew lucky charms, strange brew, roadkill unicorn and man i know ive grown many others but these were all in the past year or so and many still going i ya search for my blockhead bx grow you will see my others profiled with the blockhead to keep the grow log interesting so i have the jabbah stash, love triangle and silver mountian just recently harvested and another love triangle i just harvested that was huge and super frosty also has a very dank smell almost like chem and a light sweet floral smell also so im very interested in how she turns out once dried and cured but bodhi is def my go to breeder other then my own honemade crosses i have mainly grew bodhi as of lately and use them a lot in my crosses so hes got some solid work for sure