You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > StonerWomen

Thread Title Search
StonerWomen Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2011, 10:50 AM #41
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Case View Post
She better be dreaming of baking me a delicious cake or pie when she is stoned...if she knows whats good for her....
chill out dude - this ain't the Waltons!

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:56 PM #42
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantGreen View Post
chill out dude - this ain't the Waltons!
LOL VG.....

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 01:09 AM #43
Snagglepuss
warrior on the edge of time

Snagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really nice
Their a bit ellusive round my parts.I find that most of them my age...over 30 .Have grown out of the partying phase.However i did meet one recently (younger 26).Likes motorcycles ,tattoos(has several) is into art and music .When i heard her talking about her past grows,that was it.I was instantly into her ,as if i wasn't enough already.

She can now tell i like her ,but its one of my best friends girlfriends.Thats ok ,ill keep trying i think this one would be worth it.And is well spoken,and much more mature than her boyfriend...

Spaced out "Spice of Life" fanatic......
Snagglepuss is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2011, 02:15 AM #44
Double Kindness

Double Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the rough
The accidentally tripping on shrooms incident was I got a piece of chocolate shrooms, I was told to eat 1/5th of it. I cut it into pieces and randomly ate about 1/2 the piece of chocolate. I have tripped shrooms plenty before. Nothing happened. THREE DAYS LATER, I'm unloading groceries, see the rest of the shroom cup, 3 days have passed, no trip. I eat the rest of the cup, because the chocolate was good anyway, and then I started tripping balls. That is how a smart person can accidentally trip on shrooms.
Double Kindness is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:27 PM #45
Yaxo

Yaxo is on a distinguished road
It's not important what shes thinking, no one can tell you that anyways.

Just smoke one and go with the flow, if there isn't any flow then you know that there isn't much
Yaxo is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 05:15 PM #46
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
I have a question for you, ladies: do you get high/stoned faster than men ? I mean do you need fewer hits to get where you want ?

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 06:23 PM #47
SeaMaiden

I personally smoke too much to even really get high anymore, so... my answer is that I can likely smoke damn near anyone under the table. No, I don't need fewer hits, but I do take smaller hits.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:46 AM #48
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaiden View Post
I personally smoke too much to even really get high anymore, so... my answer is that I can likely smoke damn near anyone under the table. No, I don't need fewer hits, but I do take smaller hits.
That's why I asked, I know a girl who needs to smoke even a whole gram or two of strong weed to get high, while two friends of mine were put to sleep by .5 grams... No offence, but I don't want that kind of girl at a smoke session, esspecially when I'm running out of weed...

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 04:18 PM #49
SeaMaiden

"A whole gram"? Oh... my goodness. That's hilarious, I've gotta say.

Fortunately for me and anyone else who's sharing with me, I grow enough to keep myself and them smoking to our heads all year long. It's been years since I've run low, let alone run out. Good thing I grow my own, eh?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:27 PM #50
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
I guess it also depends on specifics, like:

body type/size
tolerance level
strain
mood

Isn't it? Most of the girls I meet and smoked with need less bud to get high, compared with what most of the guys need, but they usually weight less, and smoke only once in a while.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote