What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StonerWomen

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Ooooo, we have such a strong line-up so far: (Anyone else?)

Mrs. Babba- "The Chimney"
CannaGirl- "The Prodigy"
Princess Vahall- "Her Royal Highness"
Natty- "The Perpetual Puffer"

I hope you've all started training!
Does anyone have a training regimen they could suggest to the rest of us?
My training "routine" is rather unstructured at the moment...

I have heard rumors that the men are so intimidated that some have encouraged "performance enhancement"/cheating! :nono:
:witch:

S

SeaMaiden

I dunno, man... you might smoke up all mah weed.

Attachments

• mah-weave-kitteh.jpg
    mah-weave-kitteh.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 29

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooooo, we have such a strong line-up so far: (Anyone else?)

Mrs. Babba- "The Chimney"
CannaGirl- "The Prodigy"
Princess Vahall- "Her Royal Highness"
Natty- "The Perpetual Puffer"

I hope you've all started training!
Does anyone have a training regimen they could suggest to the rest of us?
My training "routine" is rather unstructured at the moment...

I have heard rumors that the men are so intimidated that some have encouraged "performance enhancement"/cheating! :nono:

hhaha Thats great Nats!! ...I would say start smoking as soon as you wake up till you go to bed at night!! Thats what I do :dance013:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
...I would say start smoking as soon as you wake up till you go to bed at night!! Thats what I do :dance013:

Well, I already toke during all of my waking hours. :biglaugh:
...I'm not sure it's possible to up my consumption anymore, unless I can figure out how to toke whilst sleeping...perhaps an intravenous drip?

Cannagirl

Think I died, missed the memo and wound up in heaven! I laughed my (_]_) off reading your responses. Like-minded, cool, funny women who can smoke out?? Somebody pinch me.

Cannagirl

Question for the stoner women: How does chat work? Saw where nattynattygurl was a chat mod and tried to go there but it said I couldn't access it.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question for the stoner women: How does chat work? Saw where nattynattygurl was a chat mod and tried to go there but it said I couldn't access it.

As soon as you get 50 posts you can get into chat...your gettin there :D
Its a cool place to puff and chat about random stuff...seems like food is a big subject!! lol Wonder why?!?! :joint:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran

Yes, Mrs.B is a chat mod too, well she's a super duper mod. Hurry and get 50 posts + 1 week under your belt.
Popular topics: food, (as Mrs.B mentioned), and kittens!! :cathug: Lotta cat lovers in chat.

Originally posted by Princess Vahall: Forgot to mention, I'm related to Cheech Marin.
Going for the gold girls.
You've got THC in your genes kiddo!! :biglaugh:
I hope he takes toking up again!

Cannagirl

Yes, Mrs.B is a chat mod too, well she's a super duper mod. Hurry and get 50 posts + 1 week under your belt.
Popular topics: food, (as Mrs.B mentioned), and kittens!! :cathug: Lotta cat lovers in chat.

YAY kitty lovers too?? I have three beautiful, sweet babies. Okay they're 10 (2 of 'em) and 7 so not exactly babies... but they'll always be to me. :biggrin:

Can't wait to chat and maybe gain some weight! Love the smileys :thank you: ladies!

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Oh you will just love chat, Cannagirl! It cracks me up to hear these "tough guys" talk about their cats! They turn into little boys.
I always refer to mine as babies/kittens too, people are always confused.
I have a little Manx named Milli and a tabby named Jelly! :cathug:
And they are the sweetest little animals.
Yay kittens!

Latest posts

Latest posts