What's new

Holy Shit whacks colon cancer in 30 days.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
sounds like adding honey might be a benefit as well then mrwags, what are your thoughts on mixing it in with the oil?

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
The idea of cinnamon is interesting. At the Mayo clinic folks that are going in for that surgery to where they make the stomach smaller are given a regime that lowers their cholesterol b4 surgery.

It involves using 2 tps of honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon each morning in a warm liquid. I have been told that once mixed and HEATED the cinnamon and honey mix together to act as a catalyst to burn unwanted cholesterol.

Study's have proven that when done effectively it will cut your cholesterol in HALF in less than 28 days.

Gotta Love Nature
Mr.Wags

that sounds very interesting...

last time i was checked my cholesterol was acceptable. i improved it with my diet, but a few years ago i would have liked to try this...

KiefSweat

Veteran

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Unless the person is on other oral medications, I suggest having them drink grapefruit juice about 20-30 mins beforehand and it will greatly enhance the amount of actives getting into the bloodstream via inhibition of the CYP-450 enzyme. Hope this helps.

Mr Apricot

Can ingesting cannabis help with crohns disease? My family has a history of bowel cancer, and brain tumours. I want to lower my risk of developing colon cancer also

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
GrayWolf - once again here you are blazing a trail. You're a credit to humanity. When my robot masters arrive from Nibiru I will make sure and put in a good word for you.

I have a few questions if anyone cares to answer:

1.) For the people with skin cancer, were you ingesting the oil or rubbing it onto the skin or both or what?

2.) Is the dose 1 gram of BHO or 1 gram of the oil once made?

3.) How much bud would be required (ballpark) to make enough to treat one person (at appropriate dosage) for 60 day?

4.) How long are you double boiling for at 200 degrees? Is it psychoactive?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All these new studies coming to light on cannabis, makes me think this is what Jesus used for miracles. maybe Jesus was just a Ganja man. Would not surprise me at all.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can ingesting cannabis help with crohns disease? My family has a history of bowel cancer, and brain tumours. I want to lower my risk of developing colon cancer also

yes. I just smoke it and it keep my chrons down to a mild ibs. cannabis has changed my life.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
And this is another reason why marijuana is illegal. if it were legal it would cure cancer and take money away from Big Pharma.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
anti has some good questions ,gw your findings are nothing short of remarable to say the least ,you may have saved more than a few ,just by telling your outcome for others to fallow ,for get the robots ,i put in a word with ja

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cannabis works well with Crohns.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GrayWolf - once again here you are blazing a trail. You're a credit to humanity. When my robot masters arrive from Nibiru I will make sure and put in a good word for you.

I have a few questions if anyone cares to answer:

1.) For the people with skin cancer, were you ingesting the oil or rubbing it onto the skin or both or what?

2.) Is the dose 1 gram of BHO or 1 gram of the oil once made?

3.) How much bud would be required (ballpark) to make enough to treat one person (at appropriate dosage) for 60 day?

I supplied a topical to mine, but they were also vaporizing their own material.

1 gram of BHO before dilution

With the strains we use and our processes, on average (~22.5%) it takes about 267 grams to produce 60 grams of oil.

Not sure what you mean by the last question?. I decarboxylate at 250F, which takes around 30 minutes, but which I gauge by bubble production.

Oral ingestion is less psycho active than vaporizing or smoking, and is more of a general feeling of well being, than an ear to ear smiley.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran

Not sure what you mean by the last question?. I decarboxylate at 250F, which takes around 30 minutes, but which I gauge by bubble production.

The last question (quoted above) was based on this:

Put all ingredients in a double boiler or oil bath at 200F and stir all the ingredients together. Decant into dropper bottles and use.

From reading the quote, it kinda looks like you're putting them in a the double boiler at 200F, stirring everything together and then immediately decanting... I figured there might be more to it, so I wanted to ask.

Oral ingestion is less psycho active than vaporizing or smoking, and is more of a general feeling of well being, than an ear to ear smiley.

My first batch of QWET pills made following your BHO method were kinda hit or miss. I think adding lecithin (to homogonize the mix) might help next time. But when I ate several of them in one day it definitely took me to a place for a couple of hours that I would have to describe as "too high."

Like, uncomfortably high. Like, "I think I know what that cop who ate confiscated brownies and then called 911 cuz he thought he was dying felt like" kinda high.

(Luckily I was smart enough to know that there was no possible way I was going to die from it, so I just sat on the couch with my eyes closed and rode it out.)

Thanks for the response and the thread! :thank you:

Mr Apricot

Cool thanks for the replies
All these new studies coming to light on cannabis, makes me think this is what Jesus used for miracles. maybe Jesus was just a Ganja man. Would not surprise me at all.
I believe he also gave people mushroom tea.

The last question (quoted above) was based on this:

From reading the quote, it kinda looks like you're putting them in a the double boiler at 200F, stirring everything together and then immediately decanting... I figured there might be more to it, so I wanted to ask.

My first batch of QWET pills made following your BHO method were kinda hit or miss. I think adding lecithin (to homogonize the mix) might help next time. But when I ate several of them in one day it definitely took me to a place for a couple of hours that I would have to describe as "too high."

Like, uncomfortably high. Like, "I think I know what that cop who ate confiscated brownies and then called 911 cuz he thought he was dying felt like" kinda high.

(Luckily I was smart enough to know that there was no possible way I was going to die from it, so I just sat on the couch with my eyes closed and rode it out.)

Thanks for the response and the thread! :thank you:

great care must be taken in dosing for this reason. this is concentrated and very effective in small doses.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
some really great suggestions in this thread.

1. Does Simpson oil use ALL the plants constituents? ie: the water solubles too?
I don't recollect in his video him seperating out anything...
2. A gram a day? Simpson oil dose described as "the size of a grain of rice" daily???
3. ...and could the chlorophyll have some modality also?

i have washed about a 1/2 lb. fans and trim and am wondering when the ETOH becomes saturated to the point of diminishing returns...

...was planning on using this same sloution with a couple oz.s bud.

Please advise. :drum:

devilgoob

Veteran
could the active ingredient passing through the colon have something to do with it?

I just wonder what saturating a tumour with it would do.

G

Guest 226076

Ihave had crohns for 28yrs,and 2yrs ago started making my own tinctures.just had my 2yr exam and was the best i ever had.The DR is shaken by my progress.he going to go dig up all my old records and exams.he is a new DR. for my old one retired.he still will not right a rec for mmj.FUCKING PUPPETS.happy trails.......

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Ihave had crohns for 28yrs,and 2yrs ago started making my own tinctures.just had my 2yr exam and was the best i ever had.The DR is shaken by my progress.he going to go dig up all my old records and exams.he is a new DR. for my old one retired.he still will not right a rec for mmj.FUCKING PUPPETS.happy trails.......

crystal-ball.jpg

i see.... a new doctor.... in your future.​