What's new

Holy Shit whacks colon cancer in 30 days.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Wow they want to hide the cure for cancer on a medical cannabis site? Thats some bullshit. If thats true then whatever mod did that will hopefully be cursed and die a painful death.

sorry but can you elaborate? who is hiding what? all i see is an edited post which was edited by the poster himself.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Big ups to Gray Wolf for bringing the HAO to IC. I have been using both oral/sublingual and topical with great success the last year or so for back and joint pain. Topical is nice for non-psychoactive relief and the HAO is great for Psychoactive good times + RELIEF. Dosing 2-4 drops of HAO 2-3 times a day and I am completely relieved, high too but I've a tolerance to function. Strains make a BIG difference ime and I seperate Sativa's for daytime function from Indica's for nighttime relief and say goodnight if you drop a couple extra.

Also here is a GREAT link about juicing leaves/flowers for non-pschoactive MEDICINE. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=230199

For my use I've been using these formulas based off GW's but personalized for my needs
Oral/sublingual:
~2:1 Hash oil: Olive oil (66% hash 33% olive)
then just trace drops of PURE essential oils of Cinnamon, Myrrh and Frankincense (not in GW's recipe) I have CO2 extracted essential oils and I'm not sure what GW uses but they must be quite different. I've found that ~1 drop per essential oil into ~10 grams of Hash/olive blend gives me a palatable oil with C,M &F all detectable but not overpowering. I've made a couple batches where I put in a couple drops too many and that Holy Shit was SPICY! Too spicy for most to enjoy dosing with, still worked great though.
I use olive oil as opposed to coconut for the consistency. Olive oil keeps the formula fluid and able to use in a dropper bottle ata wider temp range. I find coco oil solidifies too readily for my liking. Plus it seems the "original" recipe from Exodus called for olive oil, and I like the taste. Considered using Hempseed oil but haven't tried it.

For Topical
~2:1 coconut oil: hash oil (66% coconut 33% hash oil)
For topical I add the same essential oils of Cinnamon, Frankincense and Myrrh but I go ahead and approximately double the concentration for better effect and since It's not going in my mouth. The extra cinnamon gives extra warming effect and apparently faster, more effective absorption. supposed to keep it below 1% of total liquid volume though (pure cinnamon oil) or it can burn the skin. Frankincense is known for stimulating the immune system and tumoricidal, plus a great meditative scent. Myrrh is said to have a calming effect on the central nervous system and contains sesquiterpene, "a compound which can directly affect the hypothalamus, pituitary and amygdaline" (Ananda Apothecary.com)

I use a lower concentration for my topical because I'm just treating joint/muscle pain mostly and not cancer. This concentration provides effective relief while allowing me to apply a more liberal amount and cover a larger area without using up all my cannabis oil too fast.

two cents deposited
:)

the same thing happened to me with my first batch, too much cinnamon to enjoy ingesting it. got more then half in the freezer sitting there at the moment. it needs to be stronger next time and less cinnamon also planning to use olive oil as that's a healthy oil i like the taste of anyway. i like the addition of frankincense, although i'm sticking with the original for now, just less Cinnamon. need to organize a small lab heating element and a small pan do do small batches of highly concentrated HSO.

U

Ultra Current

sorry but can you elaborate? who is hiding what? all i see is an edited post which was edited by the poster himself.

Yeah i see what you mean. I wasnt really serious and was just blasted. Im really interested in this thread though. Who wouldnt want the cure for cancer!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol ok man, i'm pretty wasted too right now and just about to hit the sack. thought you might have meant that post, lol. this is really a fascinating subject that's for sure.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job! Im confused, do i mix all 6 ingredients together or BHO and one of those other ingriedients? How much do i give a patient to heal them? How many drops or teaspoons and for how many days and how often. Please tell us your complete cure.

Yes, all of the ingredients are mixed together.

1 gram a day for 60 days is the treatment called for by Rick Simpson. Usually a third of that, three times a day.

E

elmanito

Very interesting story and i'm happy for the people who's cancer disappeared, but what if you've allergy for cinnamon, what else can you use as replacement????

Which brand do you use for the cinnamon oil???

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Very interesting story and i'm happy for the people who's cancer disappeared, but what if you've allergy for cinnamon, what else can you use as replacement????

Which brand do you use for the cinnamon oil???

You can make it without the cinnamon oils and myrrh. It will still be effective, just not AS effective.

I believe you'll find links to different suppliers within this thread.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
was able to order the cinnamon oil from a drug store, same with the myrrh. i didn't find cinnamon grass oil so went without that. i'd say make sure to mix everything together from the beginning. if you add cinnamon oil at the end it seems to be overwhelming for consumption really fast.

gOurd^jr.

I ordered extremely nice pure essential oils, CO2 extracted from this place, which is near my home. Anandaapothecary.com
They weren't cheap, but the oils are very high quality. I think the bottles I have will last me the rest of my life since I use ~2-3 drops of each for an ounce of oil blend.

And Gaius What I did with a batch of too spicy oil was the next time I made some oil I mixed in the olive oil but left out the cinnamon, then I just mixed the two batches together and it balanced out nicely. Also I have just diluted it down before with a bit more olive oil so I ended up with a 50/50 hash/olive blend that was not as concentrated, but it was palatable so taking a couple extra drops was no problem :)

Now I definitely go 1 drop at a time and taste test it, always erring on too little since you can always add more, can't ever take it back out.

SourPurp

True story! Skin cancer was my first success.

True dat, cured my own skin cancer in about 17 days. Huge (1/3" wide) lesion came off like a scab. Had been steadily growing for about 2 years, was a mole, then turned into cancer, now it's just a mole again!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can make it without the cinnamon oils and myrrh. It will still be effective, just not AS effective.

I believe you'll find links to different suppliers within this thread.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

What HS said about it working without the cinnamon and myrrh.

There may be other benefits, but as far as I know the cinnamon just speeds up the process by dillating the pores and blood vessels. It also tastes better.

Essential oils at:

*http://www.bulkapothecary.com/essentialoils.htm
*http://www.nhrorganicoils.com/products.php?category_id=754
*http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

and for candy oil * https://www.lorannoils.com/

KiefSweat

Veteran
a timely thread.

A friend of a friend was diagnosed with colon cancer. He asked me for some tinctures for I decided to make a similar one for him along with a few others.

I added a few drops of the cinnamon oil to my sublingual tinctures and already notice its stronger.

I mixed about 150mg of thc in solution with 2ml or cinnamon oil and 2ml of myrrh oil along with about 10ml of coconut oil. Will see what happens.

i used now brand oils as most of their stuff is considered food grade.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I love hearing stories like this. Cannabis helping someone with they're illness is always a good thing

Kiefsweat, you're a beast for that screen name.....classic:D

E

elmanito

What HS said about it working without the cinnamon and myrrh.

There may be other benefits, but as far as I know the cinnamon just speeds up the process by dillating the pores and blood vessels. It also tastes better.

Essential oils at:

*http://www.bulkapothecary.com/essentialoils.htm
*http://www.nhrorganicoils.com/products.php?category_id=754
*http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

and for candy oil * https://www.lorannoils.com/

Thanks for the links, but where did you find in the literature that cinnamon oil or myrrh speed up the process???

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the links, but where did you find in the literature that cinnamon oil or myrrh speed up the process???

From general research on the essential oils on cinnamon aside from cannabis, and from comparing the speed and efficacy of cannabis oi in coconut oil vis a vis HAO using test panels.

It didn't work noticeably better, but was faster to uptake and produce effects.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From general research on the essential oils on cinnamon aside from cannabis, and from comparing the speed and efficacy of cannabis oi in coconut oil vis a vis HAO using test panels.

It didn't work noticeably better, but was faster to uptake and produce effects.

The idea of cinnamon is interesting. At the Mayo clinic folks that are going in for that surgery to where they make the stomach smaller are given a regime that lowers their cholesterol b4 surgery.

It involves using 2 tps of honey and 1 tsp of cinnamon each morning in a warm liquid. I have been told that once mixed and HEATED the cinnamon and honey mix together to act as a catalyst to burn unwanted cholesterol.

Study's have proven that when done effectively it will cut your cholesterol in HALF in less than 28 days.

Gotta Love Nature
Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts