You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 05:02 PM #181
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
More ugly girls, but this time showing the new healthy tissue growing. "Only" lost was a spacemonkey and all seedlings.

spacemonkey

Jackass

Northenlight

Destroyer

Spacemonkey
unnamedmike is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:04 PM #182
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
Im scared about all my cococoir is nematodes contaminated (im reusing my cococoir) Because that i "thermoclave" 10 liters for the new seedlings.

I lost or gift my best healthy 13monkeys seeds and i just keeping that, but some are popping right

Two Monsterization go out of control (too much sativa for my indoor breeding plans) and they was harvest early, both smell great, lemon, strawberry and spice liver. And a PITA to trim

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:32 PM #183
unnamedmike

They are growing well, despite being underdeveloped seeds. Especially the 13monkeys sm#3 male. They pull out the shell and begin their development in the water + h2o2. I remember that the Monsterization from this male did the same thing

sm#9*jackass

I promised myself do not enter half-baked to the growing room, but ...

sm#3*jackass

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2019, 12:50 AM #184

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedmike View Post

Two Monsterization go out of control (too much sativa for my indoor breeding plans) and they was harvest early, both smell great, lemon, strawberry and spice liver. And a PITA to trim
View Image

View Image
yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedmike View Post
I promised myself do not enter half-baked to the growing room, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

.............. is online now Quote

Old 06-30-2019, 10:52 PM #185
unnamedmike

My initial idea was to grow 15 seeds of each male, but I do not want to eliminate those that germinate in excess, i estimate about 60. There are 15 germinated from each male, already in cococoir, plus those in the photo of the cup (male #3) and about 10 of the other cup (male #9) If finally install the minisplit on time (i need to do it by my self) i go for all the possible plants in SOG, pheno hunting for possible keeper.

sm3*jackass

sm9*jackass

Last edited by unnamedmike; 07-01-2019 at 12:14 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:41 PM #186
unnamedmike

I was a very optimistic guy with my losses, i lost 2 spacemonkey keepers of 3, and my mother destroyer does not seem to go in a better way. In case of losing it, I would buy several packages when i finally finish the new room.
I only keep around 57 party glasses, now filled with clean cococoir, 30 with sm3 seeds and 27 with sm9, this time I could value better both males, In monsterization i have only 4 plants from male sm3 and the others from sm9.

Jackass

My lovely northern light alive and growing healthy

Only space monkey female that im keeping, re vegetating.

and my future destroyer corpse

Old 07-03-2019, 06:36 AM #187

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
What is that damage bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

.............. is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2019, 03:16 PM #188
unnamedmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
What is that damage bro?
Hi Dots honestly I dont know, each plant showed more or less similar damage, but after a root pruning and a good substrate flush, all were better except mother destroyer. Its supposed today arrive 200gr of indole 3-butyric acid, I will try to do airlayering.

Old 07-05-2019, 02:17 AM #189
unnamedmike

This morning my destroyer mother awake almost dead, so no more destroyer in a while. My next seeds to buy will be destroyer, in gonna miss my day time medicine.

Today i harvest the Monsterization at 83 days at 11/13. I like to bloom for one more week, but i saw some nanners in one plant and nematodes are in this girls too.
From 21 plants, 4 look like a "golden curls" pheno, acceptable / high in resin but very low production compared with their sisters. But perfect for QWET
One went right in production but almost without resin, the first time I see something like that.
7 have come out pretty good in every way, but not the betters.
And finally Im keeping 9 plants at half harvest, hoping they grow again and be able to maintain them, my 9 champions. Next time (if they survive) all they gonna bloom with air conditioning, and in theory will express better her phenotype. Sorry taking pictures my camera going low battery, tomorrow more, im happy today is harvest party

Last edited by unnamedmike; 07-05-2019 at 03:46 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:38 AM #190
Jare
Genetics' hunter

Jare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to beholdJare is a splendid one to behold
Sorry for your destroyer mom, sometimes happen to lose a loved plant, but i'm pretty sure you'll find another keeper bro!
Jare is offline Quote